Faces by Grace #97 go home Grace, stop stuffing your face, your poor kids could do with a loving embrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fabulous title from @harleyquinnjoker. Your prize should you chose to collect it is a €2 voucher towards a sausage in bah-her neck tattoo. Disclaimer: it unfortunately resembles a penis and cannot be used in exchange for another design.

Disclaimer: I found it difficult to keep up the last few days and may have missed bits and pieces. Do post anything I've forgotten!
Here is a quick recap of the last few DAYS in Greaseworld:

Busy being busy
In a now running theme, Grease has continued to tell us how busy she is. Over and over again. We also finally got an explanation as to why one of Ireland's leading content creators doesn't create much erm... content. The answer was staring us in the face all along. She is 'so busy' attending events, she doesn't have time to post the content she's paid to promote. Yes, she actually said that. Her influencing counterparts (with FAR less following and FT jobs) once again making your girl look even worse by having their content up same day.

In a telling exchange, Grease told us that Kips' sisters (who babysat her while Krispy is away) suggested she set timers for getting stuff done. The gimme dahs can only imagine that conversation. What a disaster of a woman she is.

Dim's extra long wedding
There were so many days and events leading up to and post Dim's multiple weddings the gimme dahs were confused and tried coming up with naming conventions to discuss the circus which spanned across 4 venues in the Leinster region. 'Lurch' aka your girl was given the distraction job of filming Dim's social media wedding content. We can't comment too much as we haven't seen any of it yet. Your girl is too busy (see above). However in a behind the scenes shot from real PROFESSIONALS you can clearly see 'Lurch' doing her job... in the same sweaty gym gear she wore in town all day Thursday and attended a yoga class in this muggy humidity. Eau De Greasy is the last smell you want around you on your wedding morning.

Grease: you rang?

De fits
Sweet mother of divine lord. The fits! In the last installment we were treated to Grease trying on dresses worth €300 in Arnotts. The largest size in their range didn't even tie up on your girl but it didn't stop her begging for them. What's a girl to do at the 11th hour with no fits for your besties wedding? *gasp* ? Never fear old freebies are here! Your girl shows up in cheap looking casual Club London dresses both days. The gimme dahs speculate she got these months ago when she was Dim's plus 1 at a Club L event. Making her last minute dash to Arnotts and the melodramatic 'no fits fiasco' on Thursday a pack of lies. She later spilled she was there for a freebie facial. Your girl stuffed her trotters into rectangle brick shaped gold sandals both days and ended up with the worst blisters ever after boasting she wore them 'all nigh'. When she had enough she walked home in Krispy's shoes. The next morning she was only delighted to spend the day driving around looking for blister pads to avoid going home.

Last minute begging
In classic Grease form, she admits she hasn't booked the hotels until the last minute for her bestie's wedding of the year. We think she genuinely had to pay for the hotels this time. Tragic Your girl boasted about having a private terrace and that the hotel co-ordinator sent her up a freebie because Mags the bulldog had her wedding there. The gimme dahs speculate that Grease went and tormented the staff with a 'do youse know who Oi am?' vibe, bulldog may have been at her side. No accommodation freebie appeared to occur (hurrah!) so she had to make do with a free dessert and bottle of alcohol. What more could your girl want!?
Your girl also appeared to have no hairdresser sorted and attempted to beg for a freebie blowdry for day 2. Just a reminder this was for her friend's wedding not her own.

Unfit mother
Grease once again hanged herself by admitting for a second time this month that she failed to get up on time (blamed anxiety) and bring her kids to school. Resulting in a 'hectic' morning and both the kids being late for creche and school and your girl stomping late into a freebie yoga session. Your girl made it on time to grab her goodie bag and eat the freebie food though and that's all that matters.

Bad Dad
Krispy is proving to be every bit as bad as Grace. After returning from 2 weeks away with work, he went straight into the wedding circus with your girl and then ran off golfing on Sunday. Your girl firmly told Kips that he was to bring his own car because she was NOT leaving and being dropped back home early. She wanted to laze around the hotel private terrace. Was he stupid enough to think that your girl was going to give up her room service breakfast? Your girl cleaned up the entire room (we don't know why either other than to delay going home and for the brekkie photo op?), swallowed her breakfast serving suitable for four people. ANYTHING to avoid going home to relieve her free babysitters and spending time with her children. (She's just back from Ihalee).

Oi'm a bad babysitter goh a bahhered sausage in da shower...
Grease infuriated the gimme dahs by posting a photo of herself holding a baby and offering to babysit. Reminder: your girl has two kids of her own that she ignores and neglects daily.

Clockwork Greasy:
Greasy has only been home a few hours and is already posting forced family fun to cover up for her and Krispy's appalling 'parenting'.

From Greasette to 'troll'
And we'll wrap up with some very sad news. Greasy's biggest Greasette and Tattle favourite Mitch the Mommy betrayed your girl by commenting on every single media outlet pick up of Dim's wedding in a shocking turn of events. One example below:

Last edited:
Reactions: 69
Sorry if already mentioned but FBG highlight of Doms wedding is all of her talking on stories & not so much of the wedding itself!

Reactions: 17
I see some saying cant see the much antipicated reel..its on the grid & ovee 1500 likes already..your girl will be squealing with delight..all her hard work has paid offSuch a bizarre reel goes from soft to mega loud ...& yes it looks like Dom wearing a nappy getting ready

Reactions: 20
Brilliant jazzbot!

I’m so confused looking at that reel. Who painted a picture of dimmers in her wedding dress before the wedding? Who wants an ice cream going into a wedding service? Why is there a giant candle on top of the cake? Why is dom wearing a nappy? Why is there a picnic blanket with cushions in the field with one random wicker chair, how’s the person on the wicker chair supposed to talk to the ones sitting on the cushions? Why does it look like everyone’s at a gig- all dancing to the band rather than with each other? Why is the ceiling so low in all of these venues? Why is kips wearing different clothes? The whole thing is so random.

Reactions: 81
For a “content creator” that reel is

Reactions: 16
It’s not that she changed the music in the reel is that she didn’t turn the fucking sound down on the videos with music the absolute useless eejit.

Reactions: 18
I am crying laughing at the reel. Terrible and why is Grease posting it on her grid for likes? It’s not her wedding awful editing OMg!!!! Weird content too. Is this what she spent all day doing and this is the result? It was for herself not Dim!

WTF is this? Greasy’s boho meditation station?

One min it’s Dim the next it’s Grease dancing like the lads from jersey shore with trumpets blasting? Bizarre!! Whose wedding is it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
I’m crying at that set up with the chair and cushions. What’s it for? There’s only room for 6 people but presuming there was 100 plus at the wedding? Why is there one single chair? I’m dying

Reactions: 24
If my friend posted a highlight titled after my wedding but the whole thing was herself talking and posing in her wedding outfits I'd be asking questions, like wtf. Shows that she thought the whole thing was a circus for her 'content'. The notions she has of herself highlighting videos of herself like a lizard lounging on the bed drooling, wondering what time her breakfast was arriving. Would she ever f#%k off and then f#%k off some more.... Nobody cares. https://giphy.com/duf84Bx74ujSXvJs0I

Reactions: 22
Well done @jazzbot a lot of elbow grease (pardon the pun) went into that review well done.

Wow can’t believe we’re on another thread already but after yesterdays events and disgust I’m not surprised.

Also I’m now boycotting Alpro as they give your girl free yogurts and a flask why can’t we have nice things?

Reactions: 17
Ahh not defending but it looks like a kids play station, for the drinks reception outside maybe? Looks like bubble wands. Maybe they'd hired a babysitter for the smallies.

Reactions: 7
Grace will you please start looking at calories if you want to improve your health, that lunch is probably 1500 Cals depending on how much oil she added

Reactions: 4
I am truly that I have received MY first thread title, I am honoured. I think I will reward MYSELF with a big breakfast in Trim. I am incredibly proud of MYSELF I even text Chris to tell him

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.