Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
Its not a pamper day she needs it pampers, she is just an overgrown baby unable to handle adult responsibilites. If i was as useless at my job as she is at hers i would of been sacked long ago. Cant wait for a pic of a plate of food and no more information. "Irelands No1 Influenza" cos the only thing she would influence anybody to do is spend time with their kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

influencethis6

VIP Member
"My love" "my babies"....I think she has forgotten her housemates names!!
Sure she never sees hubby.....like Kips (!) In the night!!

• Haha

LennonRoad

VIP Member
I couldn’t give a flying FOCK abouh either of her mangey pets and im sick of looking at them and their arses or riding each other

As you were

• Haha

Bouabout

Did anyone else notice dim put up a highlight from the hen but our girl wasn't in any of the pictures 🤷‍♀️🤣
I did and I thought it was rather nasty of Dim considering whether you like Grace or not. That awful hen's cost her a fortune to attend. Bad manners. Maybe Grace should learn her family are more important than some Narcissistic would be friend.

KaciD

Taste the Address package isn't cheap
You would get 4 nights with 2 children to Center Parcs in October for a similar price. But you know that wouldn't suit your girl, she'd have to spend time with her kids if she did that.

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
That fucking hat 🙄 She's like Jack White in it

article-2129035-129284F0000005DC-321_306x423.jpg

---
Just catching up on thread....

Lads I know this "fit" has been discussed to death but how has no one mentioned the sparkly green eyeshadow 😩😩😂

I remember getting a pot of green shadow with Bliss magazine (blast from the past). Was OBSESSED. Was also about 14 😏 some MUA is our Gracie
View attachment 2141358
🚨 🚨 🚨 NEW BESTIE ALERT!!! 🚨 🚨 🚨

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Out again on a Sunday night, you'd swear she had no job to get up for in the morning!!!!!............Oh wait

She genuinely lives the life of a childless 18 yr old. It boggles my mind.
And Dim Dom is really getting her moneys worth out of this wedding!!

Gerry o

VIP Member
The hair in the towel🤦‍♀️ And not a great person to be advertising teeth😄jeez her little teeth give me the ick can’t even look at her

• Haha

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Berries and black coffee for breakfast? Pull the other one Grace and show us the fry up. Isn't Hayden's birthday very soon? Let's see what she begs for the poor child because she won't spend her own money on him.

Reactions: 23

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
She’s to lazy to do the darkness into light blaming the kids that she can’t leave them🙄 when has that ever bloody stopped her she uses Ann or the in-laws when suits
She be there if it was an event for food and freebies she has actually no shame this woman imagine as an ambassador for st pats she is making excuses not to go but just a link for others to donate to
Coming on marinating in a face mask as she says in a €30 odd face mask talking about darkness into light is very poor too she’s a disaster

• Angry
She really can’t parent alone can she breakfast in her own mothers house and the evening spent at her mother in laws getting her dinner handed to her. I bet you kips just got on with it while she was at Doms hen.

• Wow

freebie hater

They are though. The smug heads on the pair of them in the lift thinking they are winning at life with the free hotel stay.

Cheap advertisement is all they are. If he respected his wife he would of planned and PAID FOR a surprise for her birthday.
It's actually disgusting. Too busy feeding their piggy faces and having time to themselves than be present for their beautiful children. Pair of walrus c**** have no idea how blessed they are

JoniM

Sienna is going to be such a people pleaser growing up and into adulthood

• Sad

Jackjack38

VIP Member
So I screenshot the swimsuit she shared a link to, searched for it and it's warehouse and there's only size 6's left.
Firstly it wouldn't suit her, secondly it's not even in her size, so why is she sharing it????
Purely just to make afew quid and no other reason????

• Haha
  • Heart