Faces by Grace #92 Mon-Sun I'm all abouh the vibez, if I've to spend time with me kids I break out in hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Themselves and other influencers seem pure greedy on these PR stays. You just know they are ordering as much as they can and charging it all to the room for the PR agency to pick up the tab. Don't put their hand in their own pocket at all.
Didn’t even leave the hotel to go for a drink somewhere after their free meal.

Reactions: 9
So Jen was back on the scene it’s all games they play to get all the tattlers talking and guessing don’t fall for it lads they love playing this game and I guess greasy is getting off on all the pages she has on here not a bother on her 😄🙄
The bloody cake dim goes on like a little 10 year old
I think you’re spot on - Graces biggest G Spot 🤢 is other “jealous” tattlers all talking about her and the many many threads on how horrible she is. She doesn’t care what’s said - it’s the fact that she gets people talking.
They’re all there playing the game, licking each others holes and trying to outdo each other. Imagine having so called friends like these clowns. Not for all the freebies in the world! 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.