Faces by Grace #87 My kids love me salmon bowels, I scrape their plates to fill me jowels!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bitter look she gives at the end of that TikTok.... that's the way she looks at her daughter on the daily

• Sad
Reactions: 6
just some random ones but nobody is talking or trying out products anymore they just showing packages they surprised that show up at their door and say thanks for it. But don’t tell us what the product does or what they really think of it
so true!!! This was the whole original point of influencing and it’s just laziness and entitlement that nobody does this anymore, they think they are owed the free stuff now and brands keep giving it to them.

Whenever I am thinking of buying some new skincare or makeup product it’s actually really hard to find an actual review these days. It’s just ‘I was sent this’ or ‘omg love this’, why do you love it? Because it was free? I need before and after pics, I need to know how long you’ve been using it, I need to see it in natural lighting, I need to know what shade you’re using, what primer you used underneath your base, what’s the staying power, how long does a bottle last compared to the price point?

They get so much free stuff now that they have no interest in putting long term effort into anything because another new and shiny thing will arrive in a PR box with more chocolate and champagne tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’d hardly call 400k views on TikTok “viral”. The only reason anyone is watching it is cause she poked herself in the eye. She’s a bleeping parody

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If you don’t view her as a parody/comedy act she’d be so boring. Wishing her lives with the bulldog would make a return. She hung someone new out to dry each week of that impressive 3 week run. Your girl is Hard working yo.

Reactions: 14
Only one I trust with reviews these days is Lovely Girlie Bits. She tries them, talks about the product, shows what it's like...you know like actually doing her job!

Reactions: 17
Did she just sit on her arse while she brought the kids out? Gimme dah seat. I'm wrecked Kips I'm a viral star ⭐✨

Reactions: 12
She forgot the #gifted #pr. There's no way she'd film that much in one venue without it being a freebie..

Reactions: 13
She was also nominated in the following categories.

- fastest recovery from a back injury in the history of the beacon
- most nights out away from her family in 2022
- least likely to say thank you for a free gift
- least likely to declare an ad of any sort
- best photoshopper
- most spelling and grammar mistakes in posts
- worst mental health ambassador

and finally
- bleeping fantastic mother
Squze me, our girl doesn’t photoshop, how
Dare you nominate her for that ♥🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She forgot the #gifted #pr. There's no way she'd film that much in one venue without it being a freebie..
God very rough looking where’s #pr#freebie #ad?? Oh no wait thats tomorrow or Tuesday’s check in 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Leisureplex follow grace so it was defo gifted

Another report to advert standards (edited to add this)

Reactions: 15
She knows if she puts up pr/ gifted it's another to add to the list of the kids never out unless it's free ...so she will shaft the place giving her her the freebie with a half arsed job ...there are never consequenses for this one ...seriously the wiki is amazing but it barely scratches the surface of what's brought up here from over the years from people around a long time ...

Reactions: 16
so true!!! This was the whole original point of influencing and it’s just laziness and entitlement that nobody does this anymore, they think they are owed the free stuff now and brands keep giving it to them.

Whenever I am thinking of buying some new skincare or makeup product it’s actually really hard to find an actual review these days. It’s just ‘I was sent this’ or ‘omg love this’, why do you love it? Because it was free? I need before and after pics, I need to know how long you’ve been using it, I need to see it in natural lighting, I need to know what shade you’re using, what primer you used underneath your base, what’s the staying power, how long does a bottle last compared to the price point?

They get so much free stuff now that they have no interest in putting long term effort into anything because another new and shiny thing will arrive in a PR box with more chocolate and champagne tomorrow.
thats it…..no oh will try for a few days and let u know or I like it cause of this and that

instead all we get is an unopened product and them all saying obsessed
If I hear any say obsessed or weak I already know they don’t really like the product

Reactions: 7
Still shiteing on about the poxy dress!

It looked like shite Grace, end of

Reactions: 26
The picture of how the dress should look reminds me of a drink aware add, know the one that's one too many, know the dress that's not for you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Poor kid looks thrown together no effort made whatever with dressing her daughter
I always feel so bad. H is usually wearing nice clothes with his hair done (pretty sure it’s gelled in the bowling video) but S is in too small clothes with ratty hair

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.