Faces by Grace #87 My kids love me salmon bowels, I scrape their plates to fill me jowels!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And of course it’s cheese coleslaw. Why does every food post by Grease make me feel queasy?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion

Graces loves cheesy, makes us all queasy, not showering gives her an itchy geezy

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Do you know what song I think of with Grace's lack of content... And now, the end is near, and she must face the final freebie 🎵🎵
Everybody together now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her nose must be itching at the thoughts of an actual gifting suite at the awards and she is not there to grab them !!

Reactions: 6
I see wellness Jen boasting about buying a brand new jeep. Raking it in from her scams. Greasy missed out last year so Kips owes her two me time retreahs to Italy.

WellnessConJen: 🤑

• Sick
Reactions: 14
In fairness the Gossies are a joke. One big circle jerk of over-botoxed megabrow talentless huns pretending to like each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
In fairness the Gossies are a joke. One big circle jerk of over-botoxed megabrow talentless huns pretending to like each other.
Completely agree, but it goes to show how far she has fallen if even the gossies aren't interested in her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Completely agree, but it goes to show how far she has fallen if even the gossies aren't interested in her
The Gossies are the Dealz of awards ceremonies. Bargain bin dross. I’m surprised she’s not winning Least Effort of the Year award.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Gossies are the Dealz of awards ceremonies. Bargain bin dross. I’m surprised she’s not winning Least Effort of the Year award.
[/QUOTE]
If she did win that award she would still go because of the freebies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m kinda disappointed that she didn’t know cos now when she reads here, she’ll no doubt think the gossies are beneath her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m kinda disappointed that she didn’t know cos now when she reads here, she’ll no doubt think the gossies are beneath her
No when she sees Terrie, Rosanna, Carol Byrne, she'd only love to be there. Poor pet deserved a nights break from the kidz, pity she wasn't invited.

ETA or pity she didn't pay them enough to give her an invite. Mustve overspent buying followers this month

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Late to the party tonight. Theres no way she would miss the gossies if she was invited. What has happened here !!! Ffs even davide was there. Id go for that alone. Your girl must be raging. Surely even without a nomination maxi & co would have got her an invite
---
At this ungodly hour ive done trojan work checking every single post from the gossies and she hasnt even liked one. To be a fly on the wall in the mongey gernon's household when she realised this ceremony was going ahead without her
---
Eta even slightly inebriated im pleased to see my posts make more sense than graces and my spelling is spot on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
How cheap did that event look

like I’m someone’s back garden

can smell the fake tan and bleached teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.