Faces by Grace #86 Yiz seriously didn’t think I’d pay to take the kids on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone’s husband comments on anyone’s size they’re a dick in my opinion.. regardless if they’re 8 stone or 18 stone
I didn’t mention anything about your comment on the husband, it was calling her ‘average sized’ that I don’t agree with.

Reactions: 6
I just read that wiki on Grace - take a bow ladies. 👏👏👏I actually spat my tea out I laughed so much. Love how a lot of what’s declared about Greasy on wiki is backed up by video/screenshot evidence! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Fair play on the wiki. I just had a quick look back over her page she was so much more pleasant about her own kids back in 2021. Pretty sad to see really and to say that. She is a disaster, the stuff she used to promote and the people that used to comment on her stuff. It really has all went to tit for her.

Reactions: 2
The comments on her weight and size are really fatphobic. And it’s not all said “cos she photoshops”, a lot of them are digs at her for being larger plain and simple. Remember that other women reading this are graces size and larger, they are also being described in those terms. There’s plenty on grace without stopping to insulting her weight and size/shape.

Reactions: 36
5 comments on women’s best post and 2 are her replying says it all really
Her time is most definitely up on sm
She needs to get a job and routine and give her self some purpose and it might stop her been self entitled greedy cow she is
She really comes across as so unlikable with big sour puss all the time

Reactions: 10
I don't know the ins & outs to add to the wiki but there was the whole book club saga too.

Reactions: 10
The comments on her weight and size are really fatphobic. And it’s not all said “cos she photoshops”, a lot of them are digs at her for being larger plain and simple. Remember that other women reading this are graces size and larger, they are also being described in those terms. There’s plenty on grace without stopping to insulting her weight and size/shape.
Agree with this! I’m the same size as Grace and I saw a post yesterday making fun of her double chin.. I’ve the same double chin and it did make me a bit sad to think that that’s what other women think when they see that!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Agree with this! I’m the same size as Grace and I saw a post yesterday making fun of her double chin.. I’ve the same double chin and it did make me a bit sad to think that that’s what other women think when they see that!
Don’t think it’s Grace’s size or shape people are commenting on it’s fact she she’s always going on about having body confidence, love your body yet she photo shops her photos to look like she’s 3 sizes smaller than she is
She’s always going on about gym , 10000 steps 28lb in 28 days , running club etc and any other diet fad she jumps on that people have an issue with
she’s constantly going on about her weight
If she was just honest and real no one would comment on her weight

Reactions: 18
Don’t think it’s Grace’s size or shape people are commenting on it’s fact she she’s always going on about having body confidence, love your body yet she photo shops her photos to look like she’s 3 sizes smaller than she is
She’s always going on about gym , 10000 steps 28lb in 28 days , running club etc and any other diet fad she jumps on that people have an issue with
The posters husband was commenting on her size tho while looking over his wife's shoulder. I highly doubt he knew a thing about her .

Reactions: 7
I wish that were true. But I’ve seen a lot of posts that are just insulting her. Nothing to do with any of the above. And even if it was that, that in itself is fatphobic, fat women can be fit and/or run, go to the gym etc.
Like it or not those posts are playing into the hands of those who say tattle is awful.

Reactions: 12
There was the curry's TV and the box she worked on for a year with meaghers.

Reactions: 6
I wonder what happened between her and Oonagh from Meaghers. They were thick as thieves, grace said they were firstbrand she worked with, she knew the staff in office and warehouse. The relationship definitely went beyond just an influencer being paid. Then nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.