Faces by Grace #86 Yiz seriously didn’t think I’d pay to take the kids on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huge congratulations to @SpendTooMuchTimeOnHere for the winning thread title. You win a #pr trip to a resort of your choice (OFF PEAK). Flights not included.

Recap of #85. Jaysus lads the thread is moving so fast I can't keep up but Grace is on a freebie last min holiday to try salvage her influencer career.

CONTINUE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Huge congratulations to @SpendTooMuchTimeOnHere for the winning thread title. You win a #pr trip to a resort of your choice (OFF PEAK). Flights not included.

Recap of #85. Jaysus lads the thread is moving so fast I can't keep up but Grace is on a freebie last min holiday to try salvage her influencer career.

CONTINUE!
Congrats on your off peak PR trip....Make sure you book annual leave off work, if you work!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe we have a new thread already 😂

So she saying stories won’t upload but yet the food ones can upload no bother 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Great title but I thought Shannon Tay-tum Grease would ate em was going to win out :ROFLMAO:

Can't stop laughing to myself at Grease calling torrential rain 'dew':

rain.gif

• Haha
I actually can’t believe I thought she paid for the trip to Portugal. Silly silly me !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Chris isn't there. She wouldn't possibly cope alone so maybe Anne got brought along?

Reactions: 8
Anyone want to bet if she’ll add a couple of days onto her 3 free nights just to make more of a holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gone for 3 nights would yea be able
The drive to the airport to the hotel isn’t even worth the 3 days

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone want to bet if she’ll add a couple of days onto her 3 free nights just to make more of a holiday?
No. Definitely not. She'll be back sat. Sunday the latest. Sorry didn't read she said she's there for 3 nights. Even more embarrassed for her. Barely getting your barings in 3 days. I doubt they even left the hotel. Should have gone to centre parcs oh wait she hasn't been asked.

• Haha

CONTINUE!
Looks like I’ll have to enter ZenJens giveaway then so, at least her flights were included 🤣. Just off to ask my manager for the week off work first before I enter….thems the rules

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wtf is she crying? She's always turning on the bloody tears. Fake ass biatch

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Ah watching that reel broke my heart! Those kids little faces lighting up when they realise their going on holidays! 😭😭 you’d think your girl would see that and take them away again next year or something! But there prob won’t be another holiday til it’s gifted again! And I’m not saying it needs to be abroad again! Even a couple of nights somewhere! 🙈

Reactions: 28
So a 2 hr wait in the airport before boarding, 3hr flight and 1hr 20 minutes transfer to stay for 3 nights?! She's bloody mad!

I suppose she'd fly to Timbuktu if it was free.

Reactions: 33
She is unreal.
Like take her kids away, not as a gifted / pr trip where she is *expected* to work / be on insta to do her job promoting a place she is staying at for free.

Take kids away & spend time with them, not fob them off to kids club or be on your phone.

She will never get this time back. Kids didn't sign up to be instahuns.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.