Faces by Grace #86 Yiz seriously didn’t think I’d pay to take the kids on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the Snapchat days she advertised skinny tea and pretended to be drinking it even though she was pregnant at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
And telling people she came off them cold turkey! Horrendous stuff altogether, so dangerous!
And trying to pull the wool over St Pat's eyes saying the cold turkey was a misquote from a magazine article (?) years ago. Sorry baby grace, we have all the receipts right here!

Reactions: 12
Has anyone added the Smyth's voucher and the high chair to the wiki?
---

Might explain why Orlaith hasn't wanted to be friends
I’d say OD would rather die on a bed of homemade flapjacks than be associated with Grace. They are two polar extremes of parenting, like oil and water.

In fairness Grace posting a thank god my children are healthy and not sick in response to her revealing that two of her children were seriously ill was pretty unforgivable.

Reactions: 24
New Title Thread suggestion: Grease the lazy slob, shoving food down her kids gob.

Reactions: 15
Just got some info and receipts from someone else who remembers what went on at the time! So yeah after her tantrum that threw the whole group into disarray, she went on to "advertise" cow&gate formula*. But according to Grace, even though she was then BEING PAID BY C&G, discussed the benefits of formula, shared receipts of the formula she bought to show the price paid, she wasn't advertising it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

*It is illegal to advertise first stage formula, but formula companies will always use underhand tactics to get around this: enter Grace.

It was then questioned whether she had actually orchestrated the whole thing with the FB group to get publicity/set up her own group/get paid by cow&gate. Personally I don't think she's smart enough...but she is sly enough, so who knows. Bottom line was Cow&Gate were paying her.
I remember even Mags jumped in and defended her saying it was cow and gate baby club she was working with, as if it's a totally separate company.
I dont think shes smart enough to orchestrate the whole thing but my god did it show her as a manipulative cow with a huge victim complex and showing such an alarming lack of empathy for the damage she'd done. And I say that as someone who wasn't a member of that group, I saw enough from the outside.

Her own group, she gave up after a day saying she had no time (LOL) and bulldog mags took over as admin. It was like putting Iran in charge of women's rights. Total tit show of women ripping shreds off other women and neither of them did a bloody thing

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I remember even Mags jumped in and defended her saying it was cow and gate baby club she was working with, as if it's a totally separate company.
I dont think shes smart enough to orchestrate the whole thing but my god did it show her as a manipulative cow with a huge victim complex and showing such an alarming lack of empathy for the damage she'd done. And I say that as someone who wasn't a member of that group, I saw enough from the outside.

Her own group, she gave up after a day saying she had no time (LOL) and bulldog mags took over as admin. It was like putting Iran in charge of women's rights. Total tit show of women ripping shreds off other women and neither of them did a bloody thing
From memory she had a hamper from Cow & Gate when pregnant and was showcasing it !

Reactions: 2
It's giving mommy dearest vibes.
Not sure if people here are too young for the reference but there was a film based on the actress joan Crawford called mommy dearest and her daughter said they were forced to eat and if they didn't it was given back on the plate the next day and that continued until they ate it.

Grace really does herself no favours the way she portrays herself.
NO WIRE HANGERS!

Reactions: 5
I picked a name out of a hat and my dog picked a name put of her hat and that's how we got the winning thread title. Okay? Stop saying it's rigged!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.