Faces by Grace #85 Run run as fast as you can, you can’t catch me I’m an absentee Mam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids pawned off in kids club and she's going for a spa? Does she not realise she is the S*A!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think I love Rob Kenny :ROFLMAO:

It's so obvious she's the laughing stock of that group.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she’s basically moved play school and crèche to Portugal for the week? Why bring your kids away if someone else is minding them while you’re there?

Reactions: 19
Your girl will be happy ouh taking to de bed after her maaa sa ughe while de kids are babysat at kids club.

Greasy needs her me time.

Reactions: 9
She wouldn’t hack the two kids in the airport and on the plane by herself, definitely someone else there.

Not dissing kids clubs or getting into a debate, but taking the kids out of creche / school to put them in childcare while you’re away is a bit rich. Particularly if you’re only there a few days. She’s a disaster.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I agree with so many posts that Portugal is an odd place to go at this time of year, but what I don't get it surely she should be showing why people should still go at this time of year? What facilities are open, what the local amenities are like? I'm guessing that's what she's supposed to be there for! We've seen absolutely nothing!

Reactions: 13
I cannot believe she's flogging the kids off to a kids club on holidays so she can go to the spa. She's delighted with herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That sing songy voice she does does my head in all the while looking completely dead behind the eyes as she does so.
Look at the absolute difference in her attitude when she's with the kids.... or when she is away on her own "me time' .. her voice and actions are so blah when with the kids...but she's animated and her voice is alive when she's away on her own ... its beyond obvious .

Like night and day...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.