Faces by Grace #77 38hrs puking, she takes to the bed, might have spread to her ma but your girl got fed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know that's actually a great point? Why is she the only instahun ever interviewed about 'trolls' and haters??
The others do get stick yes, but not to the extent this lump is called out- surely she (or SOMEONE in the media) had to finally have the lightbulb switch on and realise oh hang on- maybe the problem is actually Grace??? Maybe there's a reason she gets a ton of criticism (I refuse to call it abuse!)
I'd say it's because she wants the attention and sympathy and all the belly rubbing that comes with those articles, she probably thinks there's no such thing as bad publicity. Others don't speak about it because it might be negative attention for them, they ignore any hateful remarks, or they just act a bit more professionally.

Reactions: 9
She is actually disgraceful. Part time babysitter is all she is. Call me a mammy martyr, but I didn't have kids to pawn them off. They are my responsibility!

Reactions: 13
She has NEVER taken the kids on holidays - NEVER . Only on free days out . Can’t claim money issues when she happily spends on herself with weddings honeymoons and retreats .

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.