Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wasn't there cheap tickets to the cinema to day she could have brought them out for the day and wouldn't have cost that much. But money isn't an issue, it's spending the with the kids that's the problem.

Reactions: 28

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
I'm still calling it that she pulled a muscle, did a song and dance, got the mri and it showed up a general bulging discs, that most people in their 30s (and are overweight) possibly have, but they weren't causing pain. SO she went crying about something minor and its bee attributed to bog standard bulging disc and given it's the beacon and faeces they're both milking it for all they can.
*Currently have 3 bulging discs with a bit of degeneration from an old break and they given me no pain, on the other hand I messed up my SI joint last year, and that pain was unreal, also got private HI and did physio and stretches, rested for 6 weeks while chewing painkillers and it healed. I couldn't walk around the house nevermind go out as much as greasy has. She's literally the embodiment of the fake sic voice people put on when ringing their boss for a "sick" day after a hard night out.

• Heart

anna2402

The colour of her hair is shocking, if I was her colourist I’d be absolutely mortified. So brassy and uneven looking, like they forgot to use toner.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Awkward moment when grease rambled on about how she was the OG influencer and how she was on doing YouTube long before anyone else then she was asked why she never developed a product like the others 🤣 cause she’s a lazy fuck that’s why

• Haha
I caught a few mins of the live this morning .. I saw her saying she couldn't sit and had to stand up on the live.

But yet can sit in a pub..then sit in Vicer Street in very uncomfortable seats...

She's amazing....🙄

They way they tag team parent is so bloody annoying. They never seem to do anything as a family. She’s off all day on her own and he’s with the kids and as soon as she’s back she’s stuck to the couch with the kids on one side watching a movie with him nowhere to be seen. They each only take the kids on their own so the other one “owes” them free time. The most bizarre approach I’ve ever seen

bluebambino

Chatty Member
How does she not even know what she had done to her? She always seems like she’s no clue what’s going on with anything. She can’t really be that thick?

• Haha

Annie1

Well I’m off to Tayto Park with the kids. And guess what? I was out at a party last night & I chose to drive so could be fresh today for my children. It ain’t brain science. Am I a “fucking amazing mother”? 😂😂
No you’re the absolute opposite. A “fucking amazing mother” would have stumbled in at 5 am after being out the entire day and wake their partner for attention then burst out crying in front of their kids the next morning cos they were so hungover and then spend the day in bed. That’s what amazing mothers do these days apparently 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
1100 comments on a boohoo dress try on. Actually more than her wedding photo WTAF 🤣🤣🤣 she must be wetting herself at her mas table tonight
Feckin Saaaaaaaps commenting on her cheap dresses

She normally has 20 approx comments on pics

People must love cheap ill fitting dresses with no underwear?!

What is WRONG with people I genuinely despair for our future

• Heart

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
The black dress was lovely on her... Well except for her poor boob.

But for an award that she is nominated for she should be at a level where she is gifted a dress to wear... Not a dress for €32. Or even buy a dress from an Irish boutique.

I'm in hospital so I've too much time on my hands to think.

So hear me out, she could buy a dress from an Irish boutique, not ask for a freebie, tag the shop and then the shop would get an increase in traffic and hopefully sales... Then based on this she could suggest a regular collaboration where she goes to the shop and tries on different outfits... She gets pretty new dresses and also supports local businesses.

Quakey22

I can’t believe she’s out on a Sunday, If she uses a sore back as an excuse not to bring the kids herself in the morning she is something else. She literally didn’t have them during the week because she was in bed yet she’s grand to go out to an event then out tonight ? Also if you have a trapped nerve or bulging disc there’s no way you would possibly be able to so easily bend down , sit down , drive and defo not want to be out in a pub ?
she is definitely avoiding those kids , they honestly never look happy with her their eyes are dead and I can see why.

harleyquinnjoker

"He told me he was getting a chipper when he picked up cee" mags said. Grace responds "yes I told him to being home dinner" wtf does she do all day

turbomunch

Chatty Member
With most peoples question boxes they share the replies to get a conversation going - she asks for people to answer her question boxes and never engages with them. What’s the point?

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
You see how much effort goes into the video of her breakfast and her coffee and I can't help but wonder if she put that level of effort into her actual paid ads/collabs how much better off she would be.
Or if she even put that effort into her own appearance half the time, she wouldn't have to wear make up I definitely don't around the house but coming on in mismatched jammies, hair in a mickey bun with sleep still in the eyes doesn't really fit with the aesthetic of her breakfast video.

And before anyone comes for me: I wear mismatched jammies I just don't go on my stories with them 😂😂

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Just reading what's happening on here is enough. How can anyone actually listen to them droning on.
Neither of them have the charisma or the sense of humour to carry a podcast.
Grace is a self obsessed whingebag that literally does nothing all day and Mags is like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

• Heart