Faces by Grace #72 Bend and snap, picking up the cah, the games up Grace, we all smell a rah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Would you say that to your sister if she was in the pain I’m in”?! IS SHE FOR REAL?! Yeah grace, I would say it to my sister if I see her crying poor me to shirk her parental responsibilities but leap out of the bed for appointments, coffees, nights at comedy gigs, girls nights etc. I’d say a lot worse to her.

she’s an embarrassment.
She means her sister wouldn’t never say it to her and that’s how she gets away with it.

Reactions: 15
I'm still calling it that she pulled a muscle, did a song and dance, got the mri and it showed up a general bulging discs, that most people in their 30s (and are overweight) possibly have, but they weren't causing pain. SO she went crying about something minor and its bee attributed to bog standard bulging disc and given it's the beacon and faeces they're both milking it for all they can.
*Currently have 3 bulging discs with a bit of degeneration from an old break and they given me no pain, on the other hand I messed up my SI joint last year, and that pain was unreal, also got private HI and did physio and stretches, rested for 6 weeks while chewing pain and it healed. I couldn't walk around the house nevermind go out as much as greasy has. She's literally the embodiment of the fake sic voice people put on when ringing their boss for a "sick" day after a hard night out.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Next thread suggestion:
Pulled a muscle in me back, it’s me time again, feck the kids while I sit on me crack!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s the speed of her getting the injections that’s so strange. Usually it’s physio and pain relief a few weeks before they do look into doing injections. Plus it’s not as if she was a bad case that it was an emergency because she was well able to go out and bend. It’s very strange any consultant would move that fast

Exactly my thoughts - it seems like a very quick jump from back pain to injections without any other attempt at conservative management. If she was bad enough to justify injections this quick surely she wouldnt have been able to be out and about?!

Reactions: 8
The cynical me would think all this 'pain' is leading up to, or already going on the social welfare sick. A guaranteed income.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
The cynical me would think all this 'pain' is leading up to, or already going on the social welfare sick. A guaranteed income.
For illness benefit don’t you have to be employed? Like I know she’s “self employed” as such but might not be worth anything to her either depending on her fees for ads 🤔

In less than fifteen minutes she’s thrown up three AF links. Get in the bleeping sea with you Grease.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s trying to pay the credit card bill I’d say.

laughing ay the spf af link when she was rashered after getting a P20 drop!And now a different brand

• Haha
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.