Faces by Grace #72 Bend and snap, picking up the cah, the games up Grace, we all smell a rah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had more procedures than hot dinners . I have MS but I’ve also had IVF, a hysterectomy and a colostomy bag. I don’t believe her story. Steroid injections into joints are done in our patient clinics usually. The need for sedation is absolutely bonkers ! For your back? Shur you need to be able to pin point the spot exactly for them right when they have the needle! Makes no sense to me! She’s describing the process for a camera down the throat / up the arse between the tea and toast and the sedation. There’s no way they would sedate you for something in your back ????! In all of my life that I’ve spent in hospital this makes no sense. And to fast for it also?! I’ve had local anaesthetic and steroid injections into my pelvis and hip and sedation was never a thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The colour of her hair is shocking, if I was her colourist I’d be absolutely mortified. So brassy and uneven looking, like they forgot to use toner.
Exactly .... no amount of miracle oil can sort out a foot long of dead ends. Get a hair cut !

I think she is having another procedure and is lying about something she vaguely knows about for content but hiding what is actually wrong with her
Maybe she's having her arse surgically removed from her egg chair!

It all sounds a bit much for an injection...and it's ridiculous she doesn't know what exactly the purpose of procedure is. She's an excuse to take to the bed for the weekend. Does not add up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
They put me under but it wasn’t a general anaesthetic 😂😂 what was it then Grace, magic dust?! If you were out cold you had a general you twit. Hence the fasting. Thank god she’s not a medical professional. Why is she getting a general for an injection in her back. Seems odd

• Haha
Reactions: 23
None of us are doctors and we all have our own individual experiences with similar issues BUT something about all this is seriously off. Her words and actions are not aligned even remotely. She has been out at events, comedy shows, driving around, doing reels of dresses and workout gear, we've seen her bend down and seem to have perfectly normal mobility with no visible discomfort in her face or words at the time yet...yet the way she talks, youd swear her life had been completely severely impacted.
Here we are being told she had some sort of spinal injection but she doesn't know what, or why they did it, or how it'll help, doesn't know what kind of anesthesia she had. Hoing to sleep is a genera. She may have had heavy sedation but you dont sleep with that, you may be foggy and not remember but its not asleep. We've heard nothing of any other treatment plan. She could easily some on for 5 minutes and explain exactly what she was diagnosed with, what the treatment plan is and expected recovery. Instead it's all been "they think it's my L4 or something" there's been talk of meds etc but they won't help the issue, just manage the pain (she still would have limited mobility).

The whole thing reeks of a liar not wanting to get caught out.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
There is a procedure for the back, it’s called a caudal epidural and I’ve had it both under sedation and not under sedation and let me tell you the latter was NOT pleasant hence the sedation for the second time!

Reactions: 5
If she is on heavy med’s and drinking she is a right stupid bleep.
I am on Tramadol and Tylex the past week and I’m so groggy and tired with them. Still getting over the general anaesthetic from Tuesday.

Something definitely doesn’t make sense with her. She is lying.

Reactions: 11
None of us are doctors and we all have our own individual experiences with similar issues BUT something about all this is seriously off. Her words and actions are not aligned even remotely. She has been out at events, comedy shows, driving around, doing reels of dresses and workout gear, we've seen her bend down and seem to have perfectly normal mobility with no visible discomfort in her face or words at the time yet...yet the way she talks, youd swear her life had been completely severely impacted.
Here we are being told she had some sort of spinal injection but she doesn't know what, or why they did it, or how it'll help, doesn't know what kind of anesthesia she had. Hoing to sleep is a genera. She may have had heavy sedation but you dont sleep with that, you may be foggy and not remember but its not asleep. We've heard nothing of any other treatment plan. She could easily some on for 5 minutes and explain exactly what she was diagnosed with, what the treatment plan is and expected recovery. Instead it's all been "they think it's my L4 or something" there's been talk of meds etc but they won't help the issue, just manage the pain (she still would have limited mobility).

The whole thing reeks of a liar not wanting to get caught out.
you are spot on!
‘They think it’s L4 or something’

so they’ll just sedate me and inject me and I’ll ask no questions

Reactions: 13
you are spot on!
‘They think it’s L4 or something’

so they’ll just sedate me and inject me and I’ll ask no questions
jesus I asked my consultant was anyway around surgery He said this was the last resort for my issue (not back related)
Then I asked what exactly he will do, what are the drawbacks and what the recovery is.
I had to take off ALL my jewellery but I don’t think she did.
She is lying.

Reactions: 6
There is something so so fishy about all of this. If she was going in for what she claims she was she wouldn't be so vague. The same girl shares intimate details about her bleeping fanny issues. She's lying about something..

Reactions: 27
There is something so so fishy about all of this. If she was going in for what she claims she was she wouldn't be so vague. The same girl shares intimate details about her bleeping fanny issues. She's lying about something..
Liposuction?

Reactions: 5
She actually hasn’t a clue what she’s talking about, it’s like she has no understanding of what she has actually got done which is quite alarming. I’m a little lost for words on the is one!

Reactions: 13
She actually hasn’t a clue what she’s talking about, it’s like she has no understanding of what she has actually got done which is quite alarming. I’m a little lost for words on the is one!
I don’t think she was getting a steroid injection in her back. She is telling porkies and she has to be getting some other procedure or consultation for something.

Reactions: 8
They put me under but it wasn’t a general anaesthetic 😂😂 what was it then Grace, magic dust?! If you were out cold you had a general you twit. Hence the fasting. Thank god she’s not a medical professional. Why is she getting a general for an injection in her back. Seems odd
They probably sedated her rather than use a general anaesthetic. Not a lot of people would know the difference

Reactions: 6
Maybe the doctors she had are followers and thought 'lets sedate her, only way to stop her moaning'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
it’s quite startling that this damage was done in the gym. Would they be considered culpable for her stupidity

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.