Faces by Grace #72 Bend and snap, picking up the cah, the games up Grace, we all smell a rah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks that orange dress is really flattering šŸ˜³ Itā€™s not at all flattering! Sheā€™s delusional. I donā€™t like saying it cause Iā€™m still working on my mammy pouch but it makes her stomach look huge šŸ™ˆ Also, if she keeps saying ā€œsexy little slitā€ Iā€™m going to spew šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She thinks that orange dress is really flattering šŸ˜³ Itā€™s not at all flattering! Sheā€™s delusional. I donā€™t like saying it cause Iā€™m still working on my mammy pouch but it makes her stomach look huge šŸ™ˆ Also, if she keeps saying ā€œsexy little slitā€ Iā€™m going to spew šŸ¤¢
She's about as sexy as a boiled ham šŸ¤

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She is deluded. I wonder what the rest of the Tallaght huns really think of her when she I coming out with such crap. Iā€™d say Chrisā€™s co-workers are watching that and having a right laugh to themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m late to the party on this one but those dresses are dreadful and so nothing for her sheā€™s bet into them! And their from Boohoo who are one of if the worst fast fashion giants and destroying the planet one manky dress at a time!

Reactions: 17
What happened her re-wear campaign? That might not be the name but Iā€™m sure some of you remember. Sheā€™s desperate to be young free & single with servants.

Reactions: 14
Sorry I havenā€™t been around for a few daysā€¦ is the back miraculously cured?? Did I miss something?
She went back to the doctors and they upped her medication. She had Mags tormented, crying down the phone to her. She said this in the live the other night.
I think it was Monday morning that she woke up in pain, so it would have been after her night out with the girls. šŸ™ƒšŸ‘

Reactions: 14
How can she genuinely look in the mirror in the 2nd dress and physically say ā€œitā€™s very flatteringā€ come on now you can literally see every lump and bump even her bellybutton. And Iā€™m not saying that to fat shame her Iā€™ve often tried dresses on and have been like eww no this doesnā€™t do anything for me but she really looks in the mirror and things this looks so good on me. Her mirrors must be magic or something šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 17
Itā€™s a wonder sheā€™s not wearing the Rottweilers bridesmaids dress to the awards šŸ¤£ or maybe they are going on depop also.

Reactions: 11
Hello, Grace wouldnā€™t buy a dress, she want a freebie straight away. I donā€™t think that it is sustainable for an Irish Boutique to be honest. Also can you Imagine if you are a boutique and you gave her a free dress on the basis that she would showcase it. What would happen is that she would
show it once and then a few months later it would be up on Depop as never worn. For a company like womens best or ASOS it wouldnā€™t be noticeable but to a small boutique it would be.
I think it works to a degree. Sinead form the beautiful truth does this, the shop send out clothes she tries on and sends them back. She showed a dress I loved and wanted for a wedding and I could not get my hands on it after she showed it. Sold out 3 times when it came back in. If these things are done right and done transparently they can do wonders for boutiques. I've found so many small Irish places because of these try ons from a few instagramers. But I think the main thing is your audience. Grace knows her audience like cheap tat so that's why she shows cheap tat. I think Grace knows her audience very very well. I see the people I know who follow and fall over themselves to comment and praise her. They aren't the most intelligent, working type people (and I mean that in the kindest why possible without name calling or shaming people)

Reactions: 16
The kids will never have a birthday again if she sees this. Sure she already said siennaā€™s birthday was her birthing day.
067D2D86-3F62-4EF3-A562-AE792F91CAC9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She was drinking wine last night. Surely she shouldn't be drinking on that much medication???

She baffles me. My husband had a similar injury last year and couldn't move off the floor. He missed a family wedding due to it ( he would NEVER miss an event so that's how serious it was) and here's this wan twirling around in high heels and drinking wine??!

Reactions: 26
Anyone on social media promoting Boohoo clearly hasnā€™t a clue of consumer sentiment. Audiences are generally more environmentally conscious and have a social awareness that prevents them from buying boohoo straight from the retailer unless needs be. Thereā€™s a reason you donā€™t see as many hauls from brands like boohoo anymore. You donā€™t need to have invested in an influencer agency to know this šŸ™„

Reactions: 13
She was drinking wine last night. Surely she shouldn't be drinking on that much medication???

She baffles me. My husband had a similar injury last year and couldn't move off the floor. He missed a family wedding due to it ( he would NEVER miss an event so that's how serious it was) and here's this wan twirling around in high heels and drinking wine??!
Shes drinking because sheā€™s not actually on any medication, because thereā€™s NOTHING WRONG WITH HER.

She had a minor strain because of idiocy and ego at that sham of a gym. She made a huge deal out of it because sheā€™s a needy, greedy baby, and wasted time of health professionals. The bonus (for her) was that she got to avoid her kids LOADS šŸŽ‰šŸ„³šŸ¾

Anyone who has ever had real back trouble will know her timeline makes no sense; the ups and downs that coincide exactly with her social schedule, the miraculous recovery, not to mention the fact the she was showing herself on stories constantly with no limitations on mobility.

Her back injury is about as real as that fiasco with the Cah.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Canā€™t cope with her sheā€™s off to the beacon for what she thinks is an injection in her disc and sheā€™s been fasting since last night! So she put on the snacks for the girls but didn't have any šŸ˜‚ or stopped at midnight?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Steroid injections are for pain? This one is on her magic meds and flying around. Another Saturday not with the kids. Convenient she got a Saturday appt šŸ¤¦

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.