Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to laugh at the bit where she said the other girls wouldn't be at lunch because of obviously work commitments. 😂
How can she mind another baby overnight while her own daughter has been away for ages now. It’s makes my heart sad for little Sienna 😞

It’s incomprehensible to me that a mum would want so much me time. How does she not want to take her out for the day and make memories?
Sienna will learn not to emotionally rely on her mum and then Grace will wonder where it all went ‘wrong‘.
All the rest of her BS I can take with a pinch of salt. Not stepping up to be a grown up adult for her children really gets to me. Her and Chris terrible selfish people.
The worst thing is, if she reads this or decides to adress it, she will just say that people were giving out that she was overexposing them first, and now she's not and she is still wrong. But it's the fact that now she can't use them and milk the mammy angle for everything it's worth, she will just send them to nanny or her sister, and she can get on with creatin' her conten', and having all the me time in the world. I miss my kids if I'm not around them and actually it causes me anxiety to be separated from them. Not to say I don't enjoy a bit of me time aswell, but its actually sad how she doesn't seem to care.
She has a great opportunity to be a Sahm and earn a few quid with the numbers she has. If she did it in a way that didn't overexpose those gorgeous babies, but was relatable to young mams. But she is too spoiled and selfish and that's why she's scrambling to find her niche. Absolute phony.

Reactions: 11
How can she mind another baby overnight while her own daughter has been away for ages now. It’s makes my heart sad for little Sienna 😞

It’s incomprehensible to me that a mum would want so much me time. How does she not want to take her out for the day and make memories?
Sienna will learn not to emotionally rely on her mum and then Grace will wonder where it all went ‘wrong‘.
All the rest of her BS I can take with a pinch of salt. Not stepping up to be a grown up adult for her children really gets to me. Her and Chris terrible selfish people.
She seems to light up and become animated when

A- is going out without the kids
B- going away without the kids
C-minding another persons kid
D- having me time..which is every day ...

Shes a joke... I've second hand embarrassment for her after them stories this morning

Reactions: 36
But she’s switched to plant based milk and meditates and as a result is in touch with the universe and her body (she definitely stifled a laugh when she came out with that). 8KG is 1stone 3lbs and weeks ago she was saying she’s lost a stone. Even if it’s true at 100KG that’s not much progress.
Shes actually deluded.. shows us her Dominoes and all her gifted food, alcohol, no walks or exercise but its okay! She can still lose 8kg coz shes switched to oat milk 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The "influencer" having the gall to email the restaurant on the beg for a freebie is 100% Graceless. Shs is the only one who shites on about working with a photographer and the restaurant is on a boat which is up her new hippy dippy booh picnic style. The restaurant also mentioned the person has over 100k followers. Looks like Grace to me. It defo isn't Pippa, Sosue, Rosie...really dont thunk they would lower themselves to that as In fairness they tend to pay for most of their own dinners out! My only other suspects are Joanne Larby, Love Lauren but I don't follow them anymore so no idea if they're still at that kinda thing.

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but did grace say she was 108kg..is that not 17 stone 😳 and she comes on looking like a size 10 would ya foooooook off 👊. I don't care what size she is or how much she weighs but she's seriously deluded if she thinks that her diet lately has been clean or healthy 🙀 I just can't ...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
[/QUOTE

companies need to wise up . personally I wouldn’t purchase anything associated with these bloggers. Theyre
disingenious. Give it to SoSue and Pippa and the successful ones,they’re very selective what they push so I feel
more sincere.

Reactions: 2
She seems to light up and become animated when

A- is going out without the kids
B- going away without the kids
C-minding another persons kid
D- having me time..which is every day ...

Shes a joke... I've second hand embarrassment for her after them stories this morning
Surely between the two of them at home they can manage to keep their with them at home and *shock* even take them out for while.
Both at home going for naps rather than look after both their children.

anyone that minds the kids are pure enablers.

Reactions: 16
From a marketing perspective, Grace had a golden chance to appeal to a niche audience, and she blew it. Given her age and the age of her kids, she could have gone full mummy-mode and raked it in. The parenting ‘industry’ is worth a lot, between paraphernalia and baby/toddler/preschooler classes, days out, school stuff etc she’d have had loads of content.
Not something I’m interested in but there’s a market for it. Even the fact that she clearly finds parenting challenging could be a draw, if only she would be honest about that.
But she fucked up. She tried to emulate bloggers who had more strings to their bow, former models, women with older kids and more life experience, and none of what she’s done has landed.
She’s a mishmash of too many things, her offerings have zero cohesion. She’s swinging from ear candling to burgers and bike rides to cocktails, with some mental health issues thrown in for good measure. None of it has any impact and the result is a mess.
I’m amazed nobody has pointed this out, or maybe they have and she’s just hankering for the life of a single girl who just needs makeup and me-time, all the time.

Reactions: 33
Dear Grace,
We all know you love an aul peek at tattle every hour or two, so I’ll tell you about my day up until 10 am when you where ready for your nap. I too woke at 6am now this was not my choice but the fact that I had to get up and get ready for work. I also sorted out my two children for the day with food and clothes etc.
I then drove to work which takes 40 mins, checked the phones for messages from the elderly whom are still terrified about this virus that’s going around. I was leaving my second call at roughly 9.45 am, my day was only beginning and you where heading for a lie down before lunch. Two more quick calls and then back to the office. I am having lunch now, not in a fancy restaurant but in a healthcenter staff room! This afternoon I will answer the calls left on the phone while I’ve being away from my desk and hope that there is not an emergency that I have to deal with. Then it’s 40 or so minutes in the car to get home to see my children whom I absolutely hate leaving 5 days a week but hey ho they are my responsibility. What I really want to say is cop the duck on because one day my love that smirk with be on the other side of your face. You will end up with nothing to show for all the luxuries you have now in your life. You have two beautiful children whom will be grown up before you know it. All this moaning about how hard it is to be a mother to them is online forever for them to see, the poor kids. Remember you reap what you sow Grace
You win the Internet today 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 17
From a marketing perspective, Grace had a golden chance to appeal to a niche audience, and she blew it. Given her age and the age of her kids, she could have gone full mummy-mode and raked it in. The parenting ‘industry’ is worth a lot, between paraphernalia and baby/toddler/preschooler classes, days out, school stuff etc she’d have had loads of content.
Not something I’m interested in but there’s a market for it. Even the fact that she clearly finds parenting challenging could be a draw, if only she would be honest about that.
But she fucked up. She tried to emulate bloggers who had more strings to their bow, former models, women with older kids and more life experience, and none of what she’s done has landed.
She’s a mishmash of too many things, her offerings have zero cohesion. She’s swinging from ear candling to burgers and bike rides to cocktails, with some mental health issues thrown in for good measure. None of it has any impact and the result is a mess.
I’m amazed nobody has pointed this out, or maybe they have and she’s just hankering for the life of a single girl who just needs makeup and me-time, all the time.
This is so accurate ! At a guess I would think you work in marketing or PR ?🤣 As you are completely right ! She is a mishmash and it’s directionless . I think someone told her to ask the questions 🙄and to get someone to write her captions to make her appealing and to get the right sound bites ! She is a tallaght hun trying to be a Dalkey darling !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is so accurate ! At a guess I would think you work in marketing or PR ?🤣 As you are completely right ! She is a mishmash and it’s directionless . I think someone told her to ask the questions 🙄and to get someone to write her captions to make her appealing and to get the right sound bites ! She is a tallaght hun trying to be a Dalkey darling !
😂 I work in media!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is kind of what I was getting at but I'm just not very articulate. This is exactly it, and the problem is that motherhood is hard, and you can't just sit on your hole and that's the problem. It's far easier to swan off on her incensemobile, eating out and whinging about how bleeping hard she has it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
100% agree with this, from what I can see, she got all handed to her when she was pregnant/ had cece, she soon realised she had to do SFA to get everything she wanted “gifted” and that’s where her problems start, she got so lazy, she knew she didn’t have to work for anything and she was still getting PR drops and “gifts” left right and centre, now Krispy has lost his job and she thinks she can slot in where she left off 4 years ago.... “I love the chats, yous are my friends” hardly when she hasn’t picked up the phone and “loved the chats“ the last number of years 🙄

Reactions: 22
As bat tit crazy Zenny is, I honestly don't know how she can leave her baby with a deluded pathological liar like grace. And over night at that. Let's hope she summons all the spirits to keep a extra eye on baba 👁👻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s deluded no me time!! I don’t know how she keeps a straight face. How has she so many followers, 1 less after this morning’s crap🙄
She blocked me this morning, so she has 2 less now lol .
After she yawned and said "how rude of me" I asked why didn't she just delete that part of the story or at least have manners and cover her mouth, then in another part of her story she said something about "the industry" she's in, and i asked "what industry counts as taking hippy pictures of yourself in a field?"
Editing to add, I never really commented on her stories before but she really got on my tits this morn so I had to, couldnt hold back any longer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Top content today: Burp, Yawn And talking about a spot whilst 'trying' to be a BA and sell a product. And sorry, the nap? I cant!! Like who can relate to this??!

Reactions: 13
No morning routine... in spite of it being one of the most important things to have in place for children. Sienna gone. Again. Mr Tayto still in bed at 10. Her going back herself at 10 cos Jayziz luv the poor hun she's bleedin shahhered.

Lazy, useless fuckers, the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.