Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes a greedy horrible twit... take take take take me me me me... what a crappy person ... she needs a good dose of cop the duck on

No, God no. Don't forget, she did the trendy Insta Hun thing and shared the oul swipe up for a child in need

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why does she still have the following though? Are there really people out there that think she’s great?

Reactions: 7
She's back losing a lot of followers. Lost 70 one day alone, think it was yesterday.

Reactions: 8
So she went for her morning routine on her bike ( well this is what she wants is to think), then she went for brunch with kips, she gave herself a manicure and then had date night with her friend.
Where were the kids?

Reactions: 10
She lives the life of a single woman with hired help for cleaning! Why bother having kids if your never there. Stone my arse! She’s constantly eating shite. She won’t lose it for the wedding. Both of them are huge. Whatever about the weight her hanging around with that nut job is dangerous. If she does that course and starts speaking to the dead I won’t be able to cope 🤣

Reactions: 14
So she went for her morning routine on her bike ( well this is what she wants is to think), then she went for brunch with kips, she gave herself a manicure and then had date night with her friend.
Where were the kids?
Kids are probably better off wherever they are !

Reactions: 1
I’d gave more respect if she came on and said ‘being a mother makes me so anxious, it really stresses me out’ etc as then we could say ok - we’ve all felt that let’s open the conversation it might help a woman struggling etc but instead she plays the perfect part time mom .
Doesn’t acknowledge that the ‘fear’ she gets is actually when she has to adult and she’s living the high life with kids whipped off every weekend, afternoon, overnights, morning- someone rightly said here why are her family enabling her? I think looking back I may have had slight PND after baby no.1 and I remember driving to moms to ask her to ‘just take her for an hour while I sort my head out’ and my mother was like ‘ this isn’t a drop off centre. I will babysit anytime you need me but this isn’t for drop offs and strops’ and you know what I balled and talked and it was fine. My mother lost a child (mentioned previously) to a drowning accidents over 20 years ago . She knows that time is short and kids are hard work but they are OURs. Let’s be honest? If this was your neighbour like this you might consider calling Tusla or talking to the mom’s friends. Grace is in a toxic selfish circle at the moment . Zen is oozing her for following and sheep. Nobody is standing in front of her saying ‘ you are not spending enough time with your kids you are extremely self entitled and selfish’ .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dominos brought out a limited edition squeezy bottle of the garlic dip. I saw Conor Ryan got it in the post yesterday and then in the evening time he had dominos delivered. I assumed he definitely got a free voucher in it too! I'd say she got the same.

Marketing is mad. These talentless, morph into any job, sell anything instagrammers literally get sent so much free stuff. They don't even mention most of it at this stage. You'd much prefer it go to a family in need. I know then it's not marketing and businesses can't write it off in taxes then, but can't they donate hampers and products to DP or homeless shelters instead.

Dominoes do donate a significant amount of pizzas to a homeless group every weekend as do Apache and Independent Pizza Co.
Just so people know, as they don't advertise it. They have done for a number of years 🤩 x

Reactions: 19
No, God no. Don't forget, she did the trendy Insta Hun thing and shared the oul swipe up for a child in need
Most of the trendy insta huns will continuously share it on their stories because they know that where the traffic is! She is an actual simpleton! Even yesterday when she shared it, “we have made a huge go”
No Grace your followers have donated, nothing in comparison to the way Rosies campaign went! If Grace put in a bit of actual effort and care into it, her followers could hit the 100k!
As usual bare amount of effort but she will expect maximum praise and attention!

Reactions: 6
I was watching Ali’s stories the other day about having to split up her triplets so she could have a couple of nights with her little girl and it made me wonder what the rest of the Tallaght posse really think about Grace. Like let’s break it down...

there’s her friend Jen who works full time, single parent, goes to the gym. She’s lost so much weight and put herself on a better path after that toxic relationship in London.

there’s Denise who’s relationship broke down and wedding was cancelled because her partner had mental health issues.

there’s Dominique who’s wedding was postponed until next year.

there’s Ali who has 1 year old triplets and a 5 year old. Comes on Instagram, no bullshit, says it as it is.

Then we have Grace herself. And let’s compare to each of the situations above...

She can’t lose weight without photoshopping. She makes excuses after excuses, eats tit food, counts just walking around her house as her daily steps, says she misses the gym but won’t go back, takes PT programmes when offered but doesn’t commit.

She’s making a mockery out of mental health and it’s effects. After 15+ years she still claims not to know how to deal with it.

She’s meeting with wedding planners and paying a ridiculous amount for a wedding in the hope that they get some freebies to bring down the price. Don’t be surprised if she doesn’t set up a FBG wedding account 🙄

She gets rid of her kids every chance she gets, particularly Sienna. She’s no concept of what it takes to actually raise kids and I actually feel really sorry for them. Chris isn’t much better!

I don’t know guys if I was her friend I’d think she was actually trolling me!! God knows what they think of all he zen crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Reading this as I sit and have a cup of tea and ignore the mess that is my son’s playroom - how very Grace of me 🤣🤣 in new defence I’ve cleaned and hoovered my house and done 2 loads of laundry and gotten a walk in with the toddler in his buggy so I feel really I deserve a medal 😋
I notice there is no “morning routine” this morning! Sure she probably didn’t feel like getting up and that’s it Nellie will be left to gather rust and dust forever more. I can only laugh at this stage. She will be on now later on the day full of anxiety and the kids will be shipped off to poor Anne or to mags. Would give you an itch with the annoyance.

Reactions: 7
I'd say she stayed with zen jen last night so no ride this morning. Did it rain in Dublin last night? She wouldn't get away with an old pic this morning if it did.

Reactions: 3
I have a sister very like her. My mother practically raised her child while she got 'alone' time every weekend and lots of time during the week. She also claimed constant anxiety yet would go out every weekend.

Grace uses her MH to use her mom in the same way. She has had more kid free weekends over the last 2 months than most parents have in 10 years.

Reactions: 18
I'd say she stayed with zen jen last night so no ride this morning. Did it rain in Dublin last night? She wouldn't get away with an old pic this morning if it did.
Maybe she did get a ride 🙊 I get 'single white female' vibes from this Jen & Grace love story ... retreats in the loveshack cabin....It seems all very intense ...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe she did get a ride 🙊 I get 'single white female' vibes from this Jen & Grace love story ... retreats in the loveshack cabin....It seems all very intense ...
I was thinking the exact same thing this morning and then this was screaming at me

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I have a sister very like her. My mother practically raised her child while she got 'alone' time every weekend and lots of time during the week. She also claimed constant anxiety yet would go out every weekend.

Grace uses her MH to use her mom in the same way. She has had more kid free weekends over the last 2 months than most parents have in 10 years.
She really needs to man up and just be a parent or else sign the rights to them kids over to someone else. Imagine how poor Lindsey and mags must feel after their miscarriage and going thru so much to try have a baby again and there she is getting Pregnant and just leaving her kids with whoever will take them. The kids must feel so unloved and why the hell is bloody Hayden always in a buggy or a high chair or that prison thing. It makes me sick. I’ve 2 babies 1 is 1.5 and the other is 2 months and I’m suffering from pnd but I don’t be throwing my kids off to whoever will take them. Grow up grace get a grip.

Sorry if it’s already mentioned but did she have a fall out with Ali D? No mention for the lads bday and she didn’t seem to go to the party

I think we can all agree, Grace is in over her head. She wanted it all and now she has it she can’t keep up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.