Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does one get a gifted Dominoes??? Does she ring up to order and say she’s an “Instagrammer”??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How do you get a gifted pizza from Dominos? Does she ring up to order and say “ do you know who I am “

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How do you get a gifted pizza from Dominos? Does she ring up to order and say “ do you know who I am “
Maybe zen Jen spoke to the dominos gods on the higher plane and they just knew her and grace were hungry 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 39
A freebie pizza...ffs🙈🙈🙈🙈Greedy Grabby Grace strikes again...so many worthy people they could give it to🙄🙄🙄🙄😡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yet more time away from her kids, Christ why did she bother having them?! Those poor kids. And sure the diets going well then Grace 🙄 she’s some dope. The ward I work on was gifted dominoes near the start of the pandemic, was a lovely treat for the staff... they called and offered us and a few other wards free pizza to say thanks... I can’t imagine them calling Grace? Unless they’ve seen she eats so much junk and knew she would accept??

Reactions: 17
She never seem to have her kids, maybe her kids isn't even in her care? I know one thing for a fact I wouldn't be leaving my kids that long I've kids the se age as her and I'm with them from morning to night, theres something not right in her head! Be a mum and stay with ur kids like not that hard,, them kids will have so much hate for her when their older wait and see

Reactions: 9
We just had Dominoes delivered her too, only my daughter fancoed it and paid for it, shes just in from working a 12 hour shift and is doing the same again tomorrow.
I'm all for a bit of me time but she takes the piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She manifested the pizza obviously. All you have to do is write it down in a notepad that you want it and bam 20 minutes later its yours 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I slag the life out of my husband and vice/versa, BUT, I would not put it on “the ‘gram”.
Also the free dominos, that’s annoyed me. The sheer amount of gifted food she gets. Give it to a family struggling, direct provision etc! Not Grabby Grace.
As for not having the kids, AGAIN. No words! She needs to get her life in order.

I usually don’t get annoyed easily but this has really pee’d me off. I’m actually angry.

Reactions: 10
I have 8 months old twins and a 4 year old apart from my husband help now and again I've no support get no time away for myself ... My family are other side of the country also have anxiety she doesn't know how lucky she has it

Why are ye all wondering where she got the free pizza from ? Isn’t it obvious her Dad ordered it on just eat for her ? By duck that fibre broadband can work from beyond

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Aaah the magical diet of dominoes pizza 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wish I could lose a stone or two eating that along with Burger King the other day...
Wish someone would just ask her how she lost a stone eating so much crap her blood pressure and cholesterol must be sky rocketing

Reactions: 8
Date night with zanyzenjen!! Seriously, she needs a good kick up the hole!! And that's dominoes off my list. The amount of pure shite she eats is unreal. Calories in #gifted food still count Graciepoo!
Shes a greedy horrible twit... take take take take me me me me... what a crappy person ... she needs a good dose of cop the duck on

If Grace misses the gym so much then why doesnt she go back? Kill two birds with one stone, me time and on her way to achieving her weight loss goal. Now if she doesn't want to lose weight that's upto her but I do remember her saying she wanted to lose for the wedding. It won't be long flying in.
She doesnt go back because she might have to pay for her sessions this time

Dominos brought out a limited edition squeezy bottle of the garlic dip. I saw Conor Ryan got it in the post yesterday and then in the evening time he had dominos delivered. I assumed he definitely got a free voucher in it too! I'd say she got the same.

Marketing is mad. These talentless, morph into any job, sell anything instagrammers literally get sent so much free stuff. They don't even mention most of it at this stage. You'd much prefer it go to a family in need. I know then it's not marketing and businesses can't write it off in taxes then, but can't they donate hampers and products to DP or homeless shelters instead.

My kids are 22 and19 and I spend more time with them that she does with her babies
I've a grown up child and I appreciate every minute I spent with her when she was small. She was my whole world. Time flies. Not that I think Grace will regret it since all she cares about is herself. I feel sorry for her kids. I'm not mom shaming!

Reactions: 6
She doesnt go back because she might have to pay for her sessions this time
Well this is the truth! Poor Seany at B2B Fitness wasted a hell of a lot of time on Grace. At least Dominique and Niamh Cullen are motivated and don’t take the piss when they are training! Grace was coming out of training having done half nothing and eating her weight in shite food! Her friend Jen is an inspiration. Not Zen Jen now. She’s a joke of a woman! But her original “bestie”Jen! She’s really motivated, all about self improvement, looks amazing! But she worked so hard for it. When the tough gets going for Grace she goes!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.