Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know, maybe I'm old fashioned but I think what you wear to a wedding as a guest and a bride should be classy and sophisticated.
I'm not a prude but if there was ever a day that called for sophistication it's a wedding day. No side tit, no slit to your groin🤷‍♀️
Totally agree with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't know, maybe I'm old fashioned but I think what you wear to a wedding as a guest and a bride should be classy and sophisticated.
I'm not a prude but if there was ever a day that called for sophistication it's a wedding day. No side tit, no slit to your groin🤷‍♀️
We got treated to thighs tits and her whole back from her dress. As tacky as a bride could possibly be

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jaysus that dress 😳
Her boobs will be down around her knees- why is she wearing tiny spaghetti strap dresses? I have good boobs 32c but still wouldn’t wear that. I’d wear a bra and a strap that covers the bra. I’d never wear spaghetti straps. I leave that to 16 yr old skinny things.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.