Faces By Grace #6 Lazy two-faced Grace, just needs life at a slower pace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes the biggest headwrecker I've ever come across... I actually think shes more annoying than Joanne larby and that's saying something!!

Why does she never ever take responsibility for her tit show...

100 and odd people on that live ... that speaks volumes considering grace has 175k...
That looks like a fake account for one, two you can’t go around blaming someone for the suicidal death of another! But sure look FBG won’t give a duck anyway, she’s posting photos of her happy family, she got out of that talk what she wanted last night, to show poor grace who is been bullied & cant do right for wrong! Her amazing crisps who blew her mind with prepacked shelves!
It’s the Grace show! She’s proven herself to be selfish & a narcissist. She only posted about her talk on her home page not her main FBG page which I thought was odd 🤷🏼‍♀️ I actually feel sorry for Kips if she’s still harpering & having panic / anxiety attacks over some guy that dumped her 15 years ago in Australia. She has a whole new life now... A fiancé & 2 children... it’s very odd. Plus that guy in Australia had a mighty lucky escape!!! She’s a moan a minute, self entitled & so self absorbed.

The shelves are too short for the area, can’t believe she didn’t bother staining them she has them months 🙄 Her interior taste in general is rotten 🤢 she has zero style. She copies other people but badly!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ahh she's no Charlie dimmock. Going on about all the gardening she's done. And now looking at the lavender plant wondering why it's not looking the best. Does she not realise the flowers die off?
I watched a bit of the live last night there were 160 ish on it then it dropped to 130 in the blink of an eye. I left and came over here to read the comments to see what was happening.
I really don't think whoever runs that account has any qualifications to be running it. The girl that came on crying was far too emotional. I've been to counselling myself (I know it's not a counselling service) and the person you talk to is just there to listen and guide you they can't get emotionally involved. They just ask the right questions to help to process they don't tell you no your wrong or yes your right about anything. To call people trolls when all people here are doing is questioning what we're being led to believe is wrong. If you are going to be discussing mental health you have to let people talk. Turning off comments and blocking people will just do more harm than good.

Reactions: 14
That guy in Australia who dumped her probably cringes when he hears she’s still going on about him 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree, it's dangerous to say a specific person triggered a death. If there's more to it then it needs to be shared, you can't claim something without proving really facts or evidence, until then it's gossip. Social media can be a massive problem for people who are already suffering with mental health but it's terrible to say a specific person triggered someones death.

Editing to say : It's horrible what happened but if it's something you can 100% say was triggered by FBG, then we need more evidence and facts and tbh it isn't something that should be played out in the public court of opinion. It's very serious and should be legally dealt with.
im worried for how fbg is handling this information if its the first she heard of it. It’s a horrific thing to be accused of so publicly.
Anyone who takes their own life is in such a place of turmoil anyways without being influenced by someone on social media. I don’t know specifics obviously but it seems like a wild conclusion to come to.

edit: just watched her stories this morning on about her bleeping cucumber plant so obviously she couldn’t give a duck.

Reactions: 19
im worried for how fbg is handling this information if its the first she heard of it. It’s a horrific thing to be accused of so publicly.
Anyone who takes their own life is in such a place of turmoil anyways without being influenced by someone on social media. I don’t know specifics obviously but it seems like a wild conclusion to come to.

edit: just watched her stories this morning on about her bleeping cucumber plant so obviously she couldn’t give a duck.
She doesn’t give a damn. She needs to get up off her fat, disingenuous arse & go out & feed the homeless or do some charity work & get a reality check as to how some people actually live. She has most things people would give their right arm for - kids, her health, a loving family, magic man Kips, a home & friends. She maddens me so much. As a mh sufferer myself all I can see in Grace is self pity and wallowing. She drives me mad she’s a dose of the highest order.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s the Grace show! She’s proven herself to be selfish & a narcissist. She only posted about her talk on her home page not her main FBG page which I thought was odd 🤷🏼‍♀️ I actually feel sorry for Kips if she’s still harpering & having panic / anxiety attacks over some guy that dumped her 15 years ago in Australia. She has a whole new life now... A fiancé & 2 children... it’s very odd. Plus that guy in Australia had a mighty lucky escape!!! She’s a moan a minute, self entitled & so self absorbed.

The shelves are too short for the area, can’t believe she didn’t bother staining them she has them months 🙄 Her interior taste in general is rotten 🤢 she has zero style. She copies other people but badly!
She actually did have it on both her main page and the home page

Reactions: 1
I hate that she takes loads of photos on one day and seems to spread them out over weeks. They all have the same clothes on today as in a family pic a few days ago.

Reactions: 19
She doesn’t give a damn. She needs to get up off her fat, disingenuous arse & go out & feed the homeless or do some charity work & get a reality check as to how some people actually live. She has most things people would give their right arm for - kids, her health, a loving family, magic man Kips, a home & friends. She maddens me so much. As a mh sufferer myself all I can see in Grace is self pity and wallowing. She drives me mad she’s a dose of the highest order.
she’s something else entirely. I try very hard to see the good in everyone but I don’t think she has any redeeming qualities.

Reactions: 5
Grace is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't today. Theres no right answer for what she should do or how she can respond to that girl last night.
I would hope that she might try and do something privately, what though I'm not sure?? What if this was a fake account? Maybe her family or friends could try and help by getting in touch with una??

I would be very very concerned for Grace today though, I'm not ignoring all the very valid reasons I feel she has been dishonest etc but anyone to be accused of this must be feeling absolutely awful today.

Reactions: 15
Grace is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't today. Theres no right answer for what she should do or how she can respond to that girl last night.
I would hope that she might try and do something privately, what though I'm not sure?? What if this was a fake account? Maybe her family or friends could try and help by getting in touch with una??

I would be very very concerned for Grace today though, I'm not ignoring all the very valid reasons I feel she has been dishonest etc but anyone to be accused of this must be feeling absolutely awful today.
I'd be more concerned for the girl who is suffering..

Let grace be an adult for once and act responsibly...

That live was the same shite as usual... but she went on like shes on top of her 'anxiety ' and knows how to deal with it
... just breathe she said herself...

If anyone missed the live
. Heres a brief synopsis :

Grace has dealt with this 15 years since AUSTRALIA.. the end

Reactions: 7

I dont think its a fake account but it might be one this girl doesn't use too often, I mean who would want to say such personal things only for people to start sending her requests and such...you wouldn't know but it seems pretty legit she never said graces name, just asked for SM not to go ahead I suppose afraid of what harm grace could cause after what happened to her sister, it took for a nurse to contact her to get to the truth, SM are a disgrace not reaching out to her in the first place its unbelievable, just highlights SM couldn't give a duck about MH.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think that comment is terrible, that poor girl I really hope she is helped, my brother died of suicide 16 yrs ago, it’s the constant what could we have done or said 😓
im so sorry your life was touched by suicide. It is a terrible heartbreak to suffer. Just know there was absolutely nothing anyone could have done or said to change the outcome.I hope you’re ok 💓

I genuinely dont think it bothered her that much. We got a in depth run down of the plants her cousin planted, with the buh-her nut squash and the toma-ho while Hayden was stuck at an awkward angle not able to move in the swing thing, he called out for help but she ignored him and said it was him showing pride I her.

Shes definitely on a different planet than everyone else.

Reactions: 9
I'd be more concerned for the girl who is suffering..

Let grace be an adult for once and act responsibly...

That live was the same shite as usual... but she went on like shes on top of her 'anxiety ' and knows how to deal with it
... just breathe she said herself...

If anyone missed the live
. Heres a brief synopsis :

Grace has dealt with this 15 years since AUSTRALIA.. the end
That's exactly what I mean, Grace should act responsibility and be an adult and do something privately, she needs to get some proper advise on how to deal with the situation and not do it over social media.

Thankfully that amazing nurse seems to have gotten In touch with the girl and hopefully she will be ok and is being cared for properly now.

I feel empthy for both sides of this but don't mistake that for me changing my views on Grace, i feel this is a very exceptional situation which no one could have foreseen

Reactions: 5
That's exactly what I mean, Grace should act responsibility and be an adult and do something privately, she needs to get some proper advise on how to deal with the situation and not do it over social media.

Thankfully that amazing nurse seems to have gotten In touch with the girl and hopefully she will be ok and is being cared for properly now.

I feel empthy for both sides of this but don't mistake that for me changing my views on Grace, i feel this is a very exceptional situation which no one could have foreseen
I think you’re right and I felt the same this morning until I seen her stories as if nothing has happened and on about her cucumber and lavender plants.
she should have gone radio silence and contacted a solicitor or her agency or something for advice.

I think you’re right and I felt the same this morning until I seen her stories as if nothing has happened and on about her cucumber and lavender plants.
she should have gone radio silence and contacted a solicitor or her agency or something for advice.
100% agree with you

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.