Faces By Grace #6 Lazy two-faced Grace, just needs life at a slower pace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that's because the presenter has real mental health issues. She can prob see that Grace is fake.

Id be doubtful Fake Face Grace has even attended a psychiatrist or hospital.
I thought this a while back. Not sure she goes to therapy.

Who is the owner of SM?
Is it the presenter, or the crier?
Both young kids tbh.

Reactions: 1
Seeing the screenshot of that post regarding that poor girl and her sister, Social mind should remover their page. The fact that they ignored that girl and didn't respond to her which has now resulted in further disclosures of the negative influence grace has on young people with MH issues will actually have a detrimental effect on Grace's MH. I think reading all she does on here and blabbing on about blocking it out and not addressing it and thinking you are a guru is one thing but reading that someone believes you contributed to the death of a loved one will damage any mind.
Social mind owner is clearly not responsible to run a page with such significance.

Reactions: 17
I’m confused as the purpose of that SocialMind page they continuously talk about inclusivity and creating a community yet they delete questions and comments. And I call bullshit on claiming she received threats if so why not report to Gardai? I have family who are members and if a online threat is reported, it’s investigated and if substantiated they will trace IP and arrest. However we don’t live in China and if someone’s opinion differs from yours it’s not considered threats or harassing. Such mean girls mentality, you’re either agree with us or your against us. Don’t be so sensitive and don’t put yourself out there if you can’t handle some criticism. And as for Grace, she’s a sale associate for whatever shite she’s peddling that’s her chosen path. You want the easy blagger life then do it properly with the proper tags and the audience (customers) won’t question you. As I’ve said before she’s such a sense of grander she doesn’t think # applies to her. That SocialMind page, two faced Grace, zen wellness and her gallivanting goddess circles need to consider their impact their actions have on others. They should take 30 seconds and think before they post their snake oil. Bunch of charlatans. Anyway peeps I’m off to photoshop some pics to put online so I can show people how amazing I am, even though it’s all fake and I know that’s not real but it makes me feel better somehow....... 🤔

Reactions: 25
I think that girl has realised she has ballsed up in having Grace on her page. People are not starting to question the merits of the page and why is was started and what qualifications they have to be running such a page and rightly so but this attention wouldn't have been drawn to them had they not had Grace on.

Reactions: 17
I can't see this being addressed by grace whatsoever and people will forget its that sad, the same with social mind, can eventually see this page used for profit in the long run once it garners more followers. 😓

Reactions: 4
This is fucked up.
I really don't think it's fair to say somebody triggered the death of somebody else... I assume she means through social media? Or at least if someone is going to make such horrific accusations then they should go into specifics. You have to be extremely mentally unwell to take your own life. At the end of the day we access to God knows what 24/7 online with many triggering things. I'm so sorry for that girl and the tragic loss of her sister.

Reactions: 64
I really don't think it's fair to say somebody triggered the death of somebody else... I assume she means through social media? Or at least if someone is going to make such horrific accusations then they should go into specifics. You have to be extremely mentally unwell to take your own life. At the end of the day we access to God knows what 24/7 online with many triggering things. I'm so sorry for that girl and the tragic loss of her sister.
I agree, it's dangerous to say a specific person triggered a death. If there's more to it then it needs to be shared, you can't claim something without proving really facts or evidence, until then it's gossip. Social media can be a massive problem for people who are already suffering with mental health but it's terrible to say a specific person triggered someones death.

Editing to say : It's horrible what happened but if it's something you can 100% say was triggered by FBG, then we need more evidence and facts and tbh it isn't something that should be played out in the public court of opinion. It's very serious and should be legally dealt with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
This girls sister attended college work shops or events that grace was paid to do, and she likely triggered MH issues to the poor girl who took her own life we don't know the full story, I'd say for the nurse who put her name out there publicly on instagram and commented, then there must be some serious merit to everything that was said....like grace is qualified in nothing MH so to speak at such events...you would have to question the organisers too...but grace is very flippant when speaking about MH its all me me me. God knows what she was saying at those events, I dread to think.

I agree, it's dangerous to say a specific person triggered a suicide. If there's more to it then it needs to be shared. Social media can be a massive problem for people who are already suffering with mental health but it's terrible to say a specific person triggered it.
I think if social mind had cancelled it we would never have known, they have allot to answer too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
@admin Can we please stop the discussion of this before the enviable onslaught ensues? What has been said is of truly awful circumstances and I think it’s best if we leave it at that. We are not qualified to discuss.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh that poor girl, obviously we don't know the full story here and it would be unfair to point the finger directly at Grace unless there is some more information provided. I do hope she is ok though and is getting some help. Well done to una for making contact with her.

It really highlights how much SM ignored everything they were told and totally disregared opnions and peoples genuine concern and called it bullying without actually researching. by giving a very 1 sided discussion it seems they really are not interested in the truth and only keeping Grace onside to try up their own followers, there were many questions that were sent in and were completely ignored so it made the conversation biased from the get go.

The only person they 'had' to turn comments off for is Grace??? Isn't that concerning??

Graces girl gang.... where are they??? All there to tell her she looks amazing in her photo shopped snaps but when she needs some real support they're no where to be seen. They're stepping back, they don't want to be associated with her on Insta. Jens journey liked 1 post on SM, radio silence from everyone else.

Reactions: 13
Sorry but whether you like Grace or not, to be accused publicly of contributing to someone's death is not fair. Its distressing for all involved and shouldn't be played out/discussed personally.
I feel extremely sorry for that poor girls sister.

I also think its a disgrace that SM did not even reply to her. If the page is there to promote positivity and discussion about mental health but on the flip side they say they have no qualifications to help people, then don't open up a forum for discussion that you can't safely monitor.

Reactions: 42
Grace may be a disaster as an Influencer, but to say she triggered a girls desth is extremely irresponsible. Im sure that poor girl had been struggling and Grace was hardly the only Instagram account she followed. They give no context to how she is supposed to have triggered her. Its a very dangerous statement to make, especially in light if the MH crisis Grace claims to be going through.

Reactions: 26
Also..... Is the Grace who is doing the Voodoo demo video supposed to be the same Grace in skinny jeans grid pic????

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That looks like a fake account for one, two you can’t go around blaming someone for the suicidal death of another! But sure look FBG won’t give a duck anyway, she’s posting photos of her happy family, she got out of that talk what she wanted last night, to show poor grace who is been bullied & cant do right for wrong! Her amazing crisps who blew her mind with prepacked shelves!

Reactions: 14
I hope Grace does the right thing and comes on to address it but when has she ever taken responsibility for anything.. She’s probably delighted she didn’t take the slack for the negativity and tit interview

Reactions: 6
Shes the biggest headwrecker I've ever come across... I actually think shes more annoying than Joanne larby and that's saying something!!

Why does she never ever take responsibility for her tit show...

100 and odd people on that live ... that speaks volumes considering grace has 175k...

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.