Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esmae29

This is fucked up.
I really don't think it's fair to say somebody triggered the death of somebody else... I assume she means through social media? Or at least if someone is going to make such horrific accusations then they should go into specifics. You have to be extremely mentally unwell to take your own life. At the end of the day we access to God knows what 24/7 online with many triggering things. I'm so sorry for that girl and the tragic loss of her sister.

Reactions: 64

Agelsfa

I see Grace's friends are on tattle today 🤔🤔🤔
It's not even about Grace. It's about the awful attitude towards mental health issues that are proudly being spoken like gospel here. Grace isn't anxious, she is just lazy. Grace needs to get out of bed and start doing something, she would feel a lot better. What has she got to be anxious about sure she has an easy life? Someone even said she should have her kids taken away from her and that post got quite a few likes. A few years ago my husband was going through a very bad bout of depression. I recognise all of the stereotypes that are being posted here from things that were said to us/him at the time. He is just lazy, he just needs to get out for a walk etc. In reality, he was suicidal and every time he left the house I was terrified he wouldn't come back. It was an awful time and one that we mainly kept to ourselves and medical professionals due to the unthinking comments by people.

Imagine you are feeling paralyzed by anxiety and reading this thread. Am I really anxious? Maybe I am just lazy? What have I git to be anxious about> Maybe my kids would be better off without me?

So yeah, imo it isn't about Grace, Grace may have a large audience but so does tattle. If her words count then so do yours, so hold yourself to the same standards that you would hold her to and stop and think before you rush to put the boot in.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Cant-be-arsed

I hope she isn't suffering from mental health issues.... One scroll through here would make for tough reading.
It is gone a little bit personal isn’t it at times? I’m all for calling out people who aren’t doing what they should and I have previously said that I unfollowed her as I found her convenient anxiety and constant exhaustion hard to take she isn’t relatable at all. But I draw a line at commenting on her physical appearance and someone made a fairly mean point about Chris’s weight too I don’t like that it gives people like her fuel to cry about trolls. And I don’t think most people here are trolling they are just pissed off that what should be a valid question is deleted and not answered by the person trying to hoodwink them!
sorry. Rant over now 🙈

Reactions: 51

Jox

Chatty Member
New thread title FBG My paid-for content is a disaster so now Ill become a Reiki-Master

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I hope she isn't suffering from mental health issues.... One scroll through here would make for tough reading.
I wonder how she’s affected hundreds of women’s health with her gloating, her lies, her terrible advice and their comparison of their mental health.

Grace advertised Miss Fit skinny tea to thousands of women, this tea was later discontinued because it caused the contraceptive pill to be ineffective. She also advertised she was taking it while she was breast feeding. She advised people to “just do it” and that mother hood was so easy. She no doubt suffers with her mental health, show me someone who doesn’t, but it’s not a get out of free card to behave as corrupt as you like without being pulled up on it. If she’s not able for the industry, she should find a job she’d be more suited to. Sitting on her hole collecting social welfare is all she’s able for.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Cheesycrackers

Her and zen Jen will be running mindfulness workshops and charging a fortune (with a goody bag from mahers/ McCabes pharmacy) full of guh health stuff and trush cream
Edited to add it could be a drive in session so everyone could bring a picnic and sit in their boot

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Tea&Chats

Sorry but whether you like Grace or not, to be accused publicly of contributing to someone's death is not fair. Its distressing for all involved and shouldn't be played out/discussed personally.
I feel extremely sorry for that poor girls sister.

I also think its a disgrace that SM did not even reply to her. If the page is there to promote positivity and discussion about mental health but on the flip side they say they have no qualifications to help people, then don't open up a forum for discussion that you can't safely monitor.

Reactions: 42

Janeymac

Well I was robbed of my first thread title 😂 so ya can all fuck off now I won’t be doing all the dirty work on the gram 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
heyyyyy . So I haven't being well,haven't watched gracey poo in about 2 weeks. Can someone give a quick run down on what I missed out on. There's faaar too many comments to catch up on
She did a video for Penney’s got called out for not wearing a mask posted edited one

Her fella put up shelves and a light he’s some man for one man

She’s a hippy now and saw her dead Dad getting her ears candled

She was in Tesco

She went out today in yesterday’s clothes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Seeemm

Chatty Member
@admin Can we please stop the discussion of this before the enviable onslaught ensues? What has been said is of truly awful circumstances and I think it’s best if we leave it at that. We are not qualified to discuss.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

storminagcup

Chatty Member
Nellie the thrush transporter won't last long, the tyres will burst coz it's not that strong 🤭. Best I can do at the min. I'm on a zoom with work ATM

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossygal

Before I start, I’d like to say I am in no way shape or form a grace fan. I think she’s a fraud and a liar.

Grace is a fool. Jen is playing off her emotions and vulnerabilities and naivety. How dare she play off her emotions when it comes to her father. Ya she mentions him all the time with the feathers and robins etc but to say ‘aw your dads her’ what a fraud.
Grace really needs to cop herself on and start living with the rest of us in the real world. Her kids are coming to the impressionable age where they are seeing what mammy does and will learn from it. More attention given to the damn phone that her kids. She’s obsessed with herself. She has no backbone. She’s reached the end of her career now and I would imagine is frightened as she is not qualified in anything else. Her college qualification is outdated and useless to her because of her lack of experience. Her MUA status is no longer- what she puts on her face is a joke. She has zero skills. The wedding will be a joke. The begging has started and is only gona get worse as the months go on. Her ‘friends’ need to pull her to the side and slap a bit of sense into her as what she is doing is so so so so wrong.

As for Jen, more in her line to go and keep her head down and stop drawing attention to herself. Her husband or partner or whatever he is killed someone. He killed a human being. It was not an accident. He killed someone and drove away. How dare she come on as if life if perfect and no problem. How dare she.

I hope the tax man makes a visit to them soon.
Something isn’t right

• Heart
Also, orlaith doesn't even own a mop because she hates clutter. She cleans her floors on hands and knees with a scrubbing brush and a cloth. While grace has been gifted the robosonicsupermop500 but also has all previous models and 47 other mops and a drone that will come and mop while she poos.

• Haha
You can be on anti depressants and still go out and have a fee drinks. Wow the misconceptions about mental health and meds here are V dangerous.

Kids don’t have to be in clean clothes everyday to still be loved and cared for.
Yes they do. They really really do. If you leave your baby and toddler in crusty clothes, they eat in, sleep in and aren’t washed or changed the next day then they’re not being cared for it’s the height of neglect. I don’t know what sort of medical advice you’re being given but it’s not recommended to drink (a depressant) while on medication for depression, and it’s irresponsible of her to promote both on a platform she agrees is to influence people.

• Heart