Faces by Grace #55 Grace, you've had your day, get a real job and go away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe She had AF on it and she didn’t buy it the absolute neck of her 😂
She really is going all out with AF links for this wedding
I’d be contacting the company and asking them why is she putting an affiliate link when she said has already said she borrowed the dress from someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone can throw up an Af link to anything they don't necessarily have to have bought it or even be a customer.
How much would she get off shein does anyone know.
Not sure how much shein pay I had never actually noticed anyone using their Af links so didn't realise they had that program until that dress. It is crazy the amount of Af links she's been putting up so it must all add up.

Reactions: 7
Oh christ, Chris is going to be away for this grown ass womans birthday so her family are throwing her a party instead. We'll never hear the end of this!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I had a quick Google you can earn 10% on purchases made within 30 days using an Af link. Please clear your cookies....
Screenshot_20220509_175351_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Wow
Anyone can throw up an Af link to anything they don't necessarily have to have bought it or even be a customer.

Not sure how much shein pay I had never actually noticed anyone using their Af links so didn't realise they had that program until that dress. It is crazy the amount of Af links she's been putting up so it must all add up.
That wedding ain’t going pay for itself 😂
It’s crazy how they make money just putting up AF link making money on something she didn’t even buy the world Is gone mad

Oh christ, Chris is going to be away for this grown ass womans birthday so her family are throwing her a party instead. We'll never hear the end of this!
AND god love her she has to go to the doctor ON HER BIRTHDAY. She will probably look for a lollipop or a sticker for being such a good girl ON HER BIRTHDAY

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just incase you didn’t hear her the first 3 times

she couldn’t get an appointment today but tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh god really?? Shes doing AF links for Shein?! 🤣🤣 scarlet for Anne for having her

Aoibhe Devlin did a big Shein haul a while ago, explains it now, knowing she can make money..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just incase you didn’t hear her the first 3 times

she couldn’t get an appointment today but tomorrow
I know... imagine having to go to the doctors ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!! Is she 7???? And its ok her family are doing dinner for her... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who sits down for that long at the gym she’s actually unbelievable. She’s just spent the weekend eating and drinking rings around herself then she goes to the gym and sits down watching everyone else work out. It’s beggars belief
Instead of amazing grace it’s “ aw lazy grace”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey grace,
Want to know a cure for your gammy eyes?
get the dogs hole off your pillow.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
Hey grace,
Her eyes look sore, but you're right, the cah and dog are always all over her, and she not the cleanest person is she.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hey grace,
Will this be the start of getting rid of the dog coz she's allergic - like tattle predicted ages ago. Walking her will be too much effort after the wedding.

Reactions: 3
“Chris said it’s the best he’s ever seen me look” Chris is also a bleeping liar!! The fact she even stated that makes me laugh and that her dms BLEW UP with comments about how good she looked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“Chris said it’s the best he’s ever seen me look” Chris is also a bleeping liar!! The fact she even stated that makes me laugh and that her dms BLEW UP with comments about how good she looked 😂
I actually can't imagine Chris saying anything nice to her 😂😂 every interaction we see he's pretty much taking the piss/slagging her

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.