Faces by Grace #55 Grace, you've had your day, get a real job and go away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who sits down for that long at the gym she’s actually unbelievable. She’s just spent the weekend eating and drinking rings around herself then she goes to the gym and sits down watching everyone else work out. It’s beggars belief
Ah come on #bekind she's only 48 months after her birthing day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What am I missing today, how is she gaining followers all morning. Has she had a shout out/competition or something 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Im pretty sure that In her most recent grid post that she has tagged as "Corrigans Mayfair" that she is in The Connaught in some of the photos. I don't think they are all Corrigans.

Reactions: 3
Im pretty sure that In her most recent grid post that she has tagged as "Corrigans Mayfair" that she is in The Connaught in some of the photos. I don't think they are all Corrigans.
I’m pretty sure Grace doesn’t get too bogged down by details

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really really hope there isn’t someone out there delusional enough to give this pair of arseholes a free wedding.
no one could possibly think that was a good business idea.
But I really struggle to understand where the money comes from for a wedding!

Reactions: 15
Am I mistaken she borrowed dress from Jen and then put up AF link 🙈
does she then get paid when people click on or does Jen

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I mistaken she borrowed dress from Jen and then put up AF link 🙈
does she then get paid when people click on or does Jen
Id imagine it's her Af link so it's her getting paid. It must be killing her that so many liked the dress and she didn't actually find it for herself.

Reactions: 15
Pat kenny has a segment of ‘influencers’ exploiting their children on his show this morning. Be an interesting listen.
It's short enough, worth a listen. Goes on to say how we know a kids DOB, their address nearly, their first pet etc. And how kids will react to all this when they are older.. I listened back through a link on newstalks Instagram page.

Reactions: 10
Is it not a lot that the pts expect a minimum of 20,000 steps a day?

Reactions: 5
Omg she has a bad case of Lazyitis eyes , she needs to dump all her makeup brushes now mascara eyeliner etc 🤢

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know where the dress is from? I actually like it but I'll be dammed if I click on that link then have to clear my cache

Reactions: 4
Id imagine it's her Af link so it's her getting paid. It must be killing her that so many liked the dress and she didn't actually find it for herself.
I can’t believe She had AF on it and she didn’t buy it the absolute neck of her 😂
She really is going all out with AF links for this wedding

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.