Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has edited the Pennys video so you can't see she's not wearing the mask! She's unbelievable!! She is so sly and deceitful.
Thought the same .. edited so we don’t see that . Also the blatant exploitation of her on children is awful . She would seek their souls for #ad . It doesn’t sit right with me the exposure they have .. they have no choice !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
HAHAHAHA #failgatebandwagon
1 single person out of 176 thousand people decided to do the booh picnic..

And I'm genuinely scarleh for that 1 person sittin in her booh eatin food.. not even an American style truck with an actual tailgate... nope.. sittin in her booh... my child would sign me in somewhere if he seen me sittin in me booh eatin food... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
1 single person out of 176 thousand people decided to do the booh picnic..

And I'm genuinely scarleh for that 1 person sittin in her booh eatin food.. not even an American style truck with an actual tailgate... nope.. sittin in her booh... my child would sign me in somewhere if he seen me sittin in me booh eatin food... 🤦‍♀️
Is it not a boot? Have seen booh said several times now and am doubting my whole life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The 1st half is clearly recorded by that "I'm too cool to wear a mask properly fool" & the 2nd half by the hooded fool at home & someone mashed them together.
She really & truly is beyond words. Grace if you're reading this GROW A PAIR. Stop with the 2 faces, we know what you're really like. Screenshots can't undo what you're trying to fix (and failing miserably at) Maybe take a time to LIMIT what you post & dedicate your time to your new found outdoorsynees & when you get there, STAY THERE!
Namaste biatches :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The posts are cringe & worse is all the comments from other influencers when we know full well they are 100% fake, its arse licking to keep up this insta perfect persona!

Reactions: 8
Do we need to nominate someone then to filter the stories so we dont all give her views 😂😂😂😂

at this stage penny’s is probably sold out of the gear she’s that late.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we need to nominate someone then to filter the stories so we dont all give her views 😂😂😂😂

at this stage penny’s is probably sold out of the gear she’s that late.
This is what I think. One person screenshot and record everything and post it here, she won’t get the views then 😂😂 tbh I think she’s lost it. Very few sponsorships. The last few were tin foil and frozen peas. the writing is on the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just had a look at that book club she was suppose to be reading the book with. Felt sorry for the poor girl , loads of people had messaged her saying they were disappointed. Shame on you grabby grace

Reactions: 21
FYI every time someone takes a screenshot of an “Influencers/bloggers” posts that influencer will know who took the screenshot.... so if you are on Instagram under your normal account viewing their posts that influencer can see the persons account details......

• Wow
Reactions: 4
FYI every time someone takes a screenshot of an “Influencers/bloggers” posts that influencer will know who took the screenshot.... so if you are on Instagram under your normal account viewing their posts that influencer can see the persons account details......
No they cant??

Reactions: 6
No they cant??
No they cannot! It’s when you save it using the little ribbon tag on the side they can see that you’ve done that but they will never be notified about who’s screenshotting Posts or videos! I have a business account and either nobody screenshots because it’s shite or it’s because Instagram doesn’t allow for the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No they cant??
The can, I was following a slimming world person who put a picture up of her partner after he loosing so much weight and she said please don’t screenshot the picture as I can see who screenshots it. When your account is for Influencers they have the tools to see who is engaging in their posts etc. If you go to your settings you’ll see the option of turning your Instagram account into a professional one see attachments

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.