Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't see a thread suggestion on the first page of the most liked posts.

I've no idea who this Shannon is, but can someone create a thread for them if popular enough to keep this on topic.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think it’s appropriate to create a thread to discuss that girl going through cancer treatment

I know we’re #trolls but let’s be daycent trolls and leave it

And now.....back to faceydisgracey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Last thread we discussed Grace and her picnic party for one and all the “content” she was so busy working on for about 5 mins. We were introduced to her cameraman and personal assistant Aoife who appeared out of absolutely nowhere! Grace bought Kips a rosemantic trip away for two because she was knackered from being all things Grace and “you have to work on your relationship as a couple”. We were given lots of sound advice from yours truly. We were treated to dozens of new grid pics, a coffee and a walk each morning and a bare mention of her anxieteee! It was a welcome change probably because Grace paid/semi paid/ gifted someone to spice up her insta! Grace eventually returned home to the humdrum life of being a mum, a sister, a daughter, a partner... But not before pulling free tit off shelves ( while not wearing a mask). Anyway, I’m sure she’s got a lot of laundry to send to to the cleaners so we might not see her highly anticipated frolic in a field full of pissy beds IGTV for a while!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Nicely summed up there. Now don't forget her guh issues and thrush in many places 🙄 and the ability to just turn up to her gp at a moments notice.
Anything else?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Nicely summed up there. Now don't forget her guh issues and thrush in many places 🙄 and the ability to just turn up to her gp at a moments notice.
Anything else?
Oh wowee, I forgot the thrush! I thought that was the thread before that! 🤣🤣🤣 Grace has been very busy online for the last few days. The threads are a bit like her anxiety... not lasting long!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On the last thread someone was saying masks aren’t mandatory yet. I’ve been out in the shops this week and I’d say 90% of people are wearing masks. How in the hell did Grace think it was ok not to wear one.

Reactions: 18
On the last thread someone was saying masks aren’t mandatory yet. I’ve been out in the shops this week and I’d say 90% of people are wearing masks. How in the hell did Grace think it was ok not to wear one.
Because there's people like the person on the last thread... Grace was away in a different county, in tourist areas without a mask and thinks it's ok to rock up to Penneys straight away without a mask. She arrogant or clueless or both, I can't believe anyone is defending her with the "Well masks aren't law in shops" argument, such a selfish response, I hope they don't have anyone vulnerable in their family.

Reactions: 21
She’s probably waiting to be gifted some! Perfect “wildflower” mask for Grace!
3BDBDFFA-A4C3-4EBB-8F6D-0D8E9678C32D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think it’s appropriate to create a thread to discuss that girl going through cancer treatment

I know we’re #trolls but let’s be daycent trolls and leave it

And now.....back to faceydisgracey
What that girl Shannon is going through again for the 3rd time, I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. I can however see why people are so upset with her buying a car considering her old reliable corsa was a 162 that she got in 2017 😯😯😯

Reactions: 11
Last thread we discussed Grace and her picnic party for one and all the “content” she was so busy working on for about 5 mins. We were introduced to her cameraman and personal assistant Aoife who appeared out of absolutely nowhere! Grace bought Kips a rosemantic trip away for two because she was knackered from being all things Grace and “you have to work on your relationship as a couple”. We were given lots of sound advice from yours truly. We were treated to dozens of new grid pics, a coffee and a walk each morning and a bare mention of her anxieteee! It was a welcome change probably because Grace paid/semi paid/ gifted someone to spice up her insta! Grace eventually returned home to the humdrum life of being a mum, a sister, a daughter, a partner... But not before pulling free tit off shelves ( while not wearing a mask). Anyway, I’m sure she’s got a lot of laundry to send to to the cleaners so we might not see her highly anticipated frolic in a field full of pissy beds IGTV for a while!

Excellent job

Also

Me guh helt is ou a sink

I still laugh...... actually out loud too

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So, is she just pretending now that she never posted a sneak peak telling us the video would go live later? Is she just avoiding it all and pretending it doesnt exist after she saw the backlash about the mask? Or am I missing something 🤔

I have to say, I dont like people saying masks aren't yet mandatory in an official sense and therefore shes not in the wrong. She may not be doing anything "wrong", but given her role as an "influencer" she really could set a great example on something so important. She also could just show common decency to fellow shoppers and staff by caring for their safety. Its a small thing people can do to keep fellow citizens safe. I am not waiting to be ordered to wear one when I can easily do it out of care and love for other people rather than being told I have to do it. Someone who understands the power of their influence, and capitalises on that power, should absolutely be wearing one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Her PA must be DESPERATE for a bit of work helping her and her tit show.

and that Buckley lad-from someone who has experience in production and photography, not being funny but I don’t think he’s great AT ALL. Very poor quality and content is shite. She’s not paying him, it’s his hobby I’d say.

two more saps she has ropped in to help her talk shite.

my understanding was from Monday just gone we need to wear masks in shops and public transport?
That video was taken after Monday ya?

I swear the minute she puts it up without the mask I’m getting straight onto penneys.
I’m bleeping sick to the teeth of these fools aka influencers getting away with murder. I’m sick of standing by and not doing anything about it.

every time I see someone not using #ad or #spon correctly or blatantly lying about something I’m gona make it my job to get in contact with the company they are advertising and make a complaint.

I think we all should.

#ivehadenough

• Heart
Reactions: 40
No new posts from grace, her anxiety must be back
Yep she knows she’s fucked up and was caught by going maskless for the video, cue the anxiety to make her followers feel sorry for her. She’s so transparent

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It actually blows my mind that in todays climate not one of them had the brains to say " oh maybe you wear a mask to". Like how!!!! Also the fact that she needlessly dragged others with her into the shops ! Imagine being nervous amd tryin to do a quick shop and having to avoid a cameraman as well ! Its stupidity at its finest.

Reactions: 12
Yep she knows she’s fucked up and was caught by going maskless for the video, cue the anxiety to make her followers feel sorry for her. She’s so transparent
That or she is taking time to 'be in the moment' with her 'smallies'- that was a sure sign of her not writing her captions, when has she ever called them that?! 😂

Reactions: 14
That or she is taking time to 'be in the moment' with her 'smallies'- that was a sure sign of her not writing her captions, when has she ever called them that?! 😂
I think that's more of a word thats used outside Dublin. But she's never used that word. Its just ceecee and hayhay

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.