Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Urgh. I know I sound like a broken record, but looking at her stories and all the muppets at that event actually upsets me.
On the day she arrived in (I asssume London) there were 7,000 new cases in London alone. So since then, there's been upward of 21,000 new cases of Covid.

I work for an organisation that looks after and supports vulnerable adults. The past 2 years have been unbelievably hard, don't get me wrong - I know it's been hard for everyone...but to work with these people and hear the worries of their families. Petrified sending their loved ones into our centres for training and education, for fear of what they might pick up.

To pick up my phone and see horrible, self-centered people like Grace and her possie thinking it's perfectly acceptable to get all dolled up and have a party - to celebrate what exactly? What have you achieved over the past 1/2 years? Brainwashing young adults to think their only goal in life should be to gain as many Instagram followers as possible so you can flog pretty much any old shite once the price is right? Fuck me, the notions give me a headache.

I couldn't give a flying fuck how she makes her money, how she begs and borrows her way through life. What she wears or how horribly she photoshops all her photo's - but the blatant lack of self awareness or simple emotion is just baffling.
Scarier still when you think she's a mother, a role model, to two young kids.
Turns my stomach.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Skinner

VIP Member
Grace have you ever thought of maybe bringing your kids outside of tallaght? Just a thought!
She did, when they all had covid, she brought them to the Dublin mountain's, (just outside tallaght) and stopped for coffee too.

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
That's after pissing me off !!! Haven't had a Christmas party in 6 years.... hang on was she not at some Christmas Next event in the Ivy two weeks ago ??!

This is how she justifies her shit behaviour to herself

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I cannot believe this one is choosing to fly to the UK which has on average 50,000 new covid cases everyday and the new variant is on the rise just to attend a non essential party. Like there's stupid and then there's Grace.
No wonder theres 47 threads on this clown!!!🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 38
The dead flowers she put up which she was gifted last week. Is that supposed to help the company that sent them to her for free? It’s an absolute joke, thats what they got for gifting them to someone like her, serves them right. They’d charge the rest of us €50 or more to order them.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Once again, kids are only about for fucking content. There needs to be a law brought in, it's so so damaging. These kids are too young to have a say in being used to earn greedy grabby money through clicks. Or any influencer. Rachel Gorry is another one for using her kids for ads or emotional posts. They are all as bad as eachother but fucking hell Grace takes the biscuit.
I hate hate hate kids being used like this.

Reactions: 36

tece

Companies look at her numbers that’s it that’s why she’s desperately trying to stay at certain number
She buys followers and likes but obviously they don’t look at that
Pity they wouldn't look at the actual followers. Can't imagine Abdul and Ahmed trekking with the kids over to Palmerstown house on Faces recommendation.

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
Good Jesus, she could do with some cool sculpting on a few of those chins🙄 no photo shopping by Grease today.... the camera never lies ( except when Grace is edihin)😂
I’m absolutely DYING. Why is she “bleedin starin yer one ou of ih” she’d look like she’d deck ye

• Haha

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Jesus fucking Christ can she not fucking read the room. Christmas parties aren’t happening for majority of people this year given the numbers are still high. Meanwhile in Graceland she fucks off to England for a Christmas party while cases of the new variant are increasing there. She really is a selfish dumb bitch.

Reactions: 34

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Can see she had a night away with the girls in a hotel last year, was that not an Xmas party ? And can see her dressed up for at least 2 nights out the previous Xmas in 2019, one of which is clearly a party dress. I could keep deep diving for more evidence of Christmas parties but I really don’t understand why she lies about such stupid shite all the time

edit couldn’t help myself: 2018 she was pregnant fair enough. 2017 went to a gala for Barnardos and a Xmas party for some make up brand. She needs to get a better memory and stop being so dramatic. Some people don’t go to any parties at Xmas ya dose, particularly during a pandemic

Last edited:
Reactions: 33