Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
'I'm always exhausted anyway '

But thank god she fights through her exhaustion to go marbs and trips away.. phew... what a trooper 🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Catb000

She is an insult to the dyslexic community. I know people who have dyslexia and who have never once used it as an excuse for making a mistake. In fact they only mentioned it when we didn’t see them in the exam centre and we thought they hadn’t sat the exam. Also it’s the 1980’s anymore, Grace went through the entire Irish education system including college at a time when there were so many supports for dyslexic people that if it’s part of your job to make sure things spell right and sentences make sense you will have techniques to do it correctly.
I have a 17 year old son who is so severely dyslexic that he cannot read or write , he’s in secondary school with amazing support , he certainly doesn’t use it as an excuse , he will remind people he does not have the skills other people have when it comes to reading and writing , he is in transition year and is in charge of the social media for their mini business and he will make sure he uses his laptop software to speak into his app and it will make sure everything is correct before he posts anything . Nothing close to what an influencer would post daily but he knows he has a job and he needs to do it correctly so he can reach his target market . He’s forever going to struggle with his dyslexia but one thing for sure he will never use it as an excuse for being lazy with his work , if anything he has to work twice as hard .. mini rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Personalised Christmas eve pillowcases. Is there no end to pointless Christmas tat.
They are as bad as the "when I wake up ill be" insert age pj's. Sorry if you have them for your kids I just don't get it, having special pj's for the night before your birthday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Mummymeee

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but Jen seemed to over explain that she had her son in the morning and rushed to collect him from school, she probably doesn't want people thinking she's like Grace and abandoned him for the day. Which raises the question....if Jen was able to do a 5:30 class and get her son fed and dropped off at school, why did Grace need to stay at her Mams?

Reactions: 43

Suzysoo2013

She’s giving 5 percent off? Emma were ordering 55 percent a day or two ago
That’s why Grace sucks at her job. Jens journey is doing an add for Emma too and she explained there is already 50% off and the discount code gives you an extra 5%. Grace fails again to explain something quite simple 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
She literally lives across the road from Funky Monkeys. Who on earth brings their child to a play centre in their uniform?!
Like, leaving aside anything else... the child is going around the Playcentre that's crawling with germs... she'll send her to school in that uniform tomorrow, playing with all her friends, they go home to their families.

It's fucking infuriating.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
It goes to show how deluded she (and so many of them) are...
The fact that they sincerely think they're vacuous, pretentious bollixey fake lives on Instagram are more important than a literal global pandemic is mind-boggling.

You only have to look at this one to know she has the brain of a yorkshire terrier (that's been run over 2/3 times by the ice cream man) but even for her, openly posting/raving about travelling to the UK - a covid hotspot - for a work Christmas party?

First of all, you don't work. You wouldn't know an honest days work if it bit you in your (terribly) photoshopped arse. Secondly, I have no doubt she'll spend the next 1-2 weeks mixing with anyone and anyone when she comes back to Dublin. If ever there was a walking example of the word selfish...
Honest to god, these people are the lowest of the low.

Stupid cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40