Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tallestmamof3

If you actually read my post you would see that I did say others had it much worse. Should I have named every County effected so no one got a strop! The point was we were not told to stay in and she went 10 mins from her house. Moving on. 🙄🤯
Wasn't referring to your quote at all in fact so moving on....

Reactions: 1

Chulfy

Has anyone seen her around lately? I’d love to hear from someone who has seen her in the flesh lately.

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
Think it can show up for up to 6 months but more so if you've got Long Covid? 🤔 However, the antigen would only show if you have a high viral load whereas pcr will show if you have any covid since its more sensitive?
I have long Covid and 3 weeks after actually having Covid I had a negative test

Whistleup

Chatty Member
Why does she use every opportunity she can to stuff her face with fatty junk? Then whinges that she's overweight, I don't get it. We all like to indulge once in a while but her whole life is one long indulgence. Does she not equate unhealthy food with weight gain?
No amount of gym work can work off the amount of calories she consumes.
I agree with you 100%

DailyGlitter

So what size is she supposed to be when photoshopping herself? She is giving the impression in her last few grid photos that she is a 10-12. Its fucked up.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
She hasn’t a clue how to dress IMO , my mother dresses better than she does . Plus what message is she sending out to her part time daughter “ when your not happy with yourself photoshop photoshop photoshop “ . I know Kelly has her own page her but she posted an outfit yesterday and I think grace world have looked great in it .
Can you link to Kellys page please? I can’t find it