Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May I have your attention, please?
May I have your attention, please?
Will the real Grace Shady please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Grace Shady please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There wonโ€™t be a video sheโ€™ll have to reshoot or edit out the Penneyโ€™s stuff if sheโ€™s not wearing a mask

Reactions: 4
People commenting on her latest pic saying she looks โ€œrefreshedโ€.. Itโ€™s mad what a 3 day break from doing nothing can do ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she is still pretending he isn't locked up!! Total Instagram persona is all she is
But he is still is locked up? So weird, like we all know weird people in our lives but that is just so odd. She obviously thinks people are oblivious to the story. Not sure thatโ€™s the type of person Iโ€™d be welcoming back into my life for sure if they did something like that. No amount of bloody sage would rid you of that badness

Reactions: 10
But he is still is locked up? So weird, like we all know weird people in our lives but that is just so odd. She obviously thinks people are oblivious to the story. Not sure thatโ€™s the type of person Iโ€™d be welcoming back into my life for sure if they did something like that. No amount of bloody sage would rid you of that badness
Still locked up yes.

Sorry to ask but is there a thread for Shannen Big C? Iโ€™m sick with anger guys. Iโ€™ve just had enough after looking at her story with a swipe up af link. Iโ€™m a very kind tolerant woman but Iโ€™ve just had enough today of numerous people using cancer as a fundraiser. I donโ€™t want to offend anyone. Iโ€™m a cancer survivor but Iโ€™m so angry

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I saw it too but I donโ€™t think itโ€™s an affiliated link. Thereโ€™s no #af or anything else on it. With her type of account you can add swipe ups to posts when you hit 10,000 followers. Iโ€™m up for correction on it though......I would hate to see a thread on here for her. I just feel it would be very inappropriate. Sheโ€™s dealing with enough. Just my opinion ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry to ask but is there a thread for Shannen Big C? Iโ€™m sick with anger guys. Iโ€™ve just had enough after looking at her story with a swipe up af link. Iโ€™m a very kind tolerant woman but Iโ€™ve just had enough today of numerous people using cancer as a fundraiser. I donโ€™t want to offend anyone. Iโ€™m a cancer survivor but Iโ€™m so angry
Using Cancer as a fundraiser? What do you mean by that? I'm really baffled as to why so many people are letting this get to them. People donated because they wanted to and no one held a gun to their head. Literally all she's done is bought a more reliable car to get her to and from treatment and people are on a mad one. I get she's been going on trips away but she's already stated she had a voucher for one of them and the other she probably had money put away for herself. I think it's madness to be starting a thread on her while she's going through a tit time in her life just because you're annoyed she's using affiliate links when she's had a fundraiser happen for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.