Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly she doesn't see anything wrong with only being in a good mood when you're away from your kids.
Shocking.. she actually doesn’t care, the novelty wears of her when they reach 1, & she doesn’t want anything to do with her kids then 😆🙈

Reactions: 4
The bad grammar absolutely kills me is it a Dublin thing (soz Dubs) or what saying “I seen” instead of “I saw” & “I done” instead of “I did” 🤦🏻‍♀️ & “ I went back asleep” should it not be “to sleep”. Totally nitpicking but surely I’m not the only one thats noticed this 🤷🏼‍♀️
She says she's dyslexic but I don't think that's dyslexia. A lot of Irish people mistakenly use "seen" and "done" instead of saw and did. I'm constantly telling my husband he seen nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who are these people who reply to questions like "how do you start your day"? People giving a detailed outline of their breakfast in the comments. Like please just let me off the planet :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Another pic now for her grid. Is that 10 Now? So insecure And she said was great to 'switch off and relax' . The phone was glued to her hand the entire time. Hardly switching off!

Reactions: 13
The only people there without kids , says it all really .

Oh god she has zero self awareness and actually must have little belief in her followers intelligence

She really and truly believes she deserved that time away from her incredibly hectic busy life as a young stylish insta mum with two kids

L
O
L

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That pink dress does nothing for her, it looks like an adult version of siennas dress. I wonder why she gave the impression she was there last night if she was actually home??
I follow her sister and she had H the other day going to the park.

Reactions: 14
She was always going on about a 'lovely neighbour' and dropping stuff into her and visa versa.

Reactions: 1
no that’s all, I just remember her because when I got the call about her coming in and they told me to make sure I wrote down everything she took as she’d often not return stuff or only bring a few things back! Maybe she’s giving grace tips 😂
Standing by the wall has just signed up with a collab agency so I'm guessing its the same one Grace is signed too and they are probably told to promote/boost each others profiles :rolleyes: She is basically a stay at home wife/mother who at one stage called herself a child stylist 😣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone get the impression that there is a marketing / social media person putting up the posts ? They are too professional And too good.. she is definitely getting guided advice anyway .. It’s too different too quickly . Wonder how long she can keep it up for ? I give it 2 Weeks 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
Does anyone get the impression that there is a marketing / social media person putting up the posts ? They are too professional And too good.. she is definitely getting guided advice anyway .. It’s too different too quickly . Wonder how long she can keep it up for ? I give it 2 Weeks 🤣🤣🤣
I dont think its her at all.

Reactions: 7
If anything she has definitely upped her game since the disaster of last week....... but seriously telling us a relationship needs to be worked on!!!!! This is from someone who is either in bed or on the couch and who’s partner sits in a room acting like a teenager playing computer games!
Some of us REAL actually sit in the same room and interact with our loved ones

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I dont think it's her either as they are replying to loads and loads of people trying to play the algorithm

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well mystery solved, she posted how Terrie has been to the same pods previous and I’d say Terrie’s were gifted for sure. She was probably hoping! Such an achievement paying for everything herself! Wow! She’s also posted how she would love nothing more than to live in the countryside but she’s forever harping on about the sea so she’s either forgotten that quickly or her new PA who is posting on her behalf doesn’t know her very well! My fave is when she asks something to her followers and someone replies like this! Had me skittin’. 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
She more than likely googled how the keep followers and engagement on your profile😂 desperation at its finest

• Wow
Let’s ask my followers loads of questions cause it looks good and they’ll see how engaging I am with them...... oh wait do I have to reply????? Put the kettle on QUICK!

Reactions: 11
She says she's dyslexic but I don't think that's dyslexia. A lot of Irish people mistakenly use "seen" and "done" instead of saw and did. I'm constantly telling my husband he seen nothing.
Dyslexia means she finds it harder to read, write and spell. I suppose that’s why she stopped writing on her blog.

Her and Chris seem completely different. All he does is play computer games. I know we only get to see certain things on Instagram but she goes on about how stylish she is and then Chris is the with his hood up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.