Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been a peeping Tom on this for so long and it’s brought me so many laughs.. can anyone tell me I’m not the only one who had to google the word “quaint” ffs who uses these words.. posh old women that’s who? Or am I wrong? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been a peeping Tom on this for so long and it’s brought me so many laughs.. can anyone tell me I’m not the only one who had to google the word “quaint” ffs who uses these words.. posh old women that’s who? Or am I wrong? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I HATE the word "quaint" I think it's so bloody condescending.

Reactions: 6
I had to admit I laughed at her using quaint to describe it. Just doesnt sound like her everyday language. More like something she heard someone else use and said I will bank that and use that some day to make me sound educated 😁

Reactions: 11
She's not in any rush home anyway is she? I'd be dying to get home to the kids after that long!

Reactions: 12
As much as I love some time away from my daughter one night max, possibly two and even at that I’m like dieing to get home to her first thing that morning

Reactions: 9
Whats with the white dress on her stories? I wore a similar stunning collar for my confirmation in the 90s. 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry has 2 nights now turned into 4??
Was just wondering that myself, usually do you not have to be checked out by now?? The fact they are back cooking burgers would suggest another night.....but god love her she deserves the break shes so run off her feet takink pictures and creating content 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
She probably paid for 2 nights but got 2 free, so in graces world that's not lying or being shady at allllllll

Reactions: 14
Really don’t want to be bad but the photos are terrible. Absolutely useless content, more so than usual. And zero effort being put in. So transparent

Reactions: 18
So has she blocked any one who isnt following her from commenting on her photos? Is that doesnt scream guilty I dont no what does !!

Reactions: 10
So glad she is healing her soul...... healing from what??? Here we go now next she will be a vegan moving to the countryside just her and nature.... just forgetting ur waynes there Grace.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been a peeping Tom on this for so long and it’s brought me so many laughs.. can anyone tell me I’m not the only one who had to google the word “quaint” ffs who uses these words.. posh old women that’s who?
It's far from the word quaint she was rared..

Ffs like I would bet me nanny on it if she was alive that she never uses that word in real life 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
So glad she is healing her soul...... healing from what??? Here we go now next she will be a vegan moving to the countryside just her and nature.... just forgetting ur waynes there Grace.....
Are we seeing the start of Makeup fairy Mk2. 😂😂

She has far more to loose as she has 2 kids, a mortgage and a partner who has lost his job not like Joanne who had feck all commitments.

Reactions: 8
As I said yesterday I think I the damage is done at this stage. She’s averaging 1530 drop in followers a month. Grace really needs to start a new chapter & find something new. I honestly wish her well, was a long time follower. I find all the comments under her recent posts from other bloggers really not genuine at all. Shame on them. I’m telling you all the Irish Bloggers(I refuse to call them influencers!) need a dose of reality & deserve to see their followings drop sharply. I do think now though there’s a glitch in the matrix, people are wising up & I hope this is the start of the end of ‘blogging’. They have destroyed social media.

Edit....this was in reply to a previous comment, still finding my way around! 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Definitely not needed for the Giants Causeway

View attachment 188142

That lasted long
Why does she bother saying ANY of this to then completely contradict herself ! Im going to loose weight - gave you after about a week ! I’m going to post more make up - gave up after a week ! I’m going to go off drink - gave up after 2 weeks ! She literally can’t last at anything 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.