Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A grazing plate?? Like what is she a horse or a cow going to graze in a field. I can imagine either of them eating a cheese board, more likely a cheese burger.

It’s obvious they place they are staying was gifted to them. Why didn’t she book somewhere in Ireland, I didn’t think we are supposed to be going up to the north unless it was necessary. I am surprised nobody called her out on this already. I noticed that James kavanagh went to Antrim as well. Of course the rules don’t apply to influencers. Is there a thread on James yet? I actually don’t mind him but he is so over the top at times.

Reactions: 16
The bad grammar absolutely kills me is it a Dublin thing (soz Dubs) or what saying “I seen” instead of “I saw” & “I done” instead of “I did” 🤦🏻‍♀️ & “ I went back asleep” should it not be “to sleep”. Totally nitpicking but surely I’m not the only one thats noticed this 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh I couldn’t agree more… yes it’s a Dublin thing. It does my tits in 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A grazing plate?? Like what is she a horse or a cow going to graze in a field. I can imagine either of them eating a cheese board, more likely a cheese burger.

It’s obvious they place they are staying was gifted to them. Why didn’t she book somewhere in Ireland, I didn’t think we are supposed to be going up to the north unless it was necessary. I am surprised nobody called her out on this already. I noticed that James kavanagh went to Antrim as well. Of course the rules don’t apply to influencers. Is there a thread on James yet? I actually don’t mind him but he is so over the top at times.
What rules say no one is to travel up north ?? Grace said it was a father's Day gift from the kids. I was planning on traveling up north next week I honestly didn't know that we were not supposed to cross the border yet.

Reactions: 2
The rate is much the same in Northern Ireland, if not even lower than the south so I dont see any issue with her or whoever staycationing there.

Reactions: 2
What rules say no one is to travel up north ?? Grace said it was a father's Day gift from the kids. I was planning on traveling up north next week I honestly didn't know that we were not supposed to cross the border yet.
You don’t need to restrict your movements or anything after visiting Northern Ireland, there’s nothing to say you can’t visit Northern Ireland

How accurate is Social Blade? I’ve never seen it before this evening. Stats showing that there are days Grace has lost 210 followers in one day! 162 on another and then 159 the day before that 🙈 I can totally understand why the numbers are dropping so severely but it seems a lot of people in one day! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

She did book somewhere in Ireland - in the North

Reactions: 23
Very accurate as far as I can see. Grace had over 180k followers at one point and now she's showing 176k on both social blade and her insta page. I don't mean this in a horrible way but hopefully they fall further as this is not someone I believe should have any 'influence' over people's decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There is no way she wasn’t gifted that stay. I must have seen 10 bloggers stay there in the last two weeks. Ciara O’Doherty and Louise Cooney were both there over the last week or so. I just wish she would be transparent

Reactions: 10
Have you any hummus 😂😂 as if people from smaller villages never heard of hummus she sounded like an eejit wannabe snob.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Denise and Dominique got stuff too.
But they actually did a decent job of showing the stuff and used the hashtag
Yes but none of us listened as we all fell asleep as Dominique as was mid sentence - snore bore ! She is very attractive but completely boring ... the only thing mildly interesting about her are those mad eyebrows

Have you any hummus 😂😂 as if people from smaller villages never heard of hummus she sounded like an eejit wannabe snob.
It’s far from hummus she was raised !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is seriously deluded. She has serious notions. She is from Tallaght.🙄 She is so far removed from reality. It’s obvious from her carry on she has no idea what hard work is and has no appreciation for money or things. I don’t think she would be able to save money for a wedding so I’d imagine she will beg for everything. I can’t see them getting a loan for it anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes but none of us listened as we all fell asleep as Dominique as was mid sentence - snore bore ! She is very attractive but completely boring ... the only thing mildly interesting about her are those mad eyebrows

And she keeps raving about them and saying her brows were wild before her appointment? They were lovely beforehand, they look absolutely mental now!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.