Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ECA7813B-31F8-455D-90A5-F17CE7E4BE13.png

I was clicking through stories while pretending to work, and i paused my screen to look at my laptop, and when I looked back to my phone - this was the image 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's wearing her duvet in this weather & the wellies are way too tight for her legs🙄

Reactions: 11
Oh is she back then to create content for her cult Indian followers. Wonder what aul Kumar is interested in at the moment, the chickens or the smokey eye look?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel sorry for the children, not one outdoor toy for them, she couldn't even buy them their own pool to splash around in

I took time out from social media for a couple weeks but I spent the time out filming random bits of my life and made my kids act like performing monkeys for a bit of time out “highlights”. Time out means time out ffs put your phone away and spend the time being present with your kids and not shove a camera in their faces. Also buy them a jaysis a paddling pool of their own 🙄

Reactions: 22
What did i just witness. A good 10 seconds of a butterfly on the wall and another of Hayden watching his car go around in circles. Rivetting.

And as for buying followers. She is pathetic.

Reactions: 19
Ah lads in fairness she was missed. We had no pathetic attempt at ‘content’ to take the piss out of for 4 full days

• Haha
After watching that video I fully believe her time is up she needs to step away completely shut down her page and move on

Reactions: 23
My heart really goes out to her in that video. But surely she can see social media is not an appropriate career for someone this vulnerable. In her heart of hearts she must know that it is the cause of a lot of her issues..

Reactions: 20
Ok I’ve just watched this video. She needs someone to really help her. Not pander to her. She hasn’t realised she is an adult and needs help with basic life.
I see Chris is out of work again. So she is obviously feeling the pressure and evidently has no contracts flying in.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.