Faces by Grace #36 making juice, loose, chickens I rent, my friends know what i meant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't get over the fact her hair was crawling with grease this morning, she does a full face of makeup and then admits she is going for a shower and only showering from the neck down

I still can't get over the fact her hair was crawling with grease this morning, she does a full face of makeup and then admits she is going for a shower and only showering from the neck down
Also just to add after her juicing video yesterday and everyone seeing her real size. Im a big girl myself and probably not far from graces size. What annoys me most is that she constantly photoshops her pics to at least 3 or 4 sizes smaller. Which makes me feel jesus is my own size unacceptable. I

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
There’s no way she’s pregnant sure the beacon wouldn’t let her do that seat thing she’s doing all that shaking around and her off skating in the car park like Dorothy😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s no way she’s pregnant sure the beacon wouldn’t let her do that seat thing she’s doing all that shaking around and her off skating in the car park like Dorothy😂
Don't worry if she was preggers she'd say it for all the pr/collabs/ads and gifting

Reactions: 12
Did I hear her right when she said she’s juicing oranges but leaving the peel / skin on ? Wtf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thread 36 WOW! She’s 10000% not pregnant imagine her going back to new born she’s wayyyy to selfish for that she’s just a lazy slob who goes on so much about eating healthy and fad diets but after 24 hours says yes to a gifted just eat voucher or free sweets! Scarla for her

Reactions: 14
Just catching up now. That make up "tutorial". What a messy witch. Spilling a WHOLE cup of coffee on yourself and your makeup brushes is not a vibe. Doesn't matter though I suppose, she didn't pay for them and will probably be gifted more.

Also, what gym is she going to that's doing classes? Isn't that not allowed at the min? My gym is only open for individual training!

Reactions: 10
No wonder she had heartburn with the mixture of fruit she used too. It doesn’t take a scientist to work that out

Reactions: 8
She's been juicing her oranges with the skin on, there is actually no hope for this one🙈🙈. What an actual dope🍊🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I've read it can cause alot of stomach upset so I've always peeled the oranges, but if it works for you🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She wasn’t even washing any of the fruit, sure they apples still had labels on 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She is so out of breath for walking such a slow pace. She is extremely unfit.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.