Faces by Grace #29 Barry from Eastenders or Onslow? She’s only happy when the kids are gonzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its chocolate strawberrys! Remember all the ones Grace scabbed free last year and their grazing boxes, before moving onto a different company and getting their freebies! I hadn’t heard her mention this one in a long long time- I thought they might have fallen out!
She only started following that glowberry page today 🤣 She's really is as shallow as you could get, absolutely no loyalty to any brand at all and is only doing the competition to try stop her own follower numbers dropping

Reactions: 6
The bag is horrific. Like if you paid me to use it I still wouldn't. Its awful. Like a barbie accessory.

Reactions: 16
Just catching up on the thread. What was she like in the woods? A rugby shirt of Chris's and a mickey on her head?

"Here's your daily reminder to medidate."
"Thanks Grace, I'll swap you. Here's your reminder to duck off."

And christ that grid photo! She looks like the annoying Aunt at a wedding, the one with the whiskers and the wet kisses.
I will never put my hair up in a messy bun (for cleaning, exercising, showering, etc. NOT leaving the house 🤣) without thinking of it as a mickey on my head 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just catching up on the thread. What was she like in the woods? A rugby shirt of Chris's and a mickey on her head?

"Here's your daily reminder to medidate."
"Thanks Grace, I'll swap you. Here's your reminder to duck off."

And christ that grid photo! She looks like the annoying Aunt at a wedding, the one with the whiskers and the wet kisses.
Oh my god!!! Stop😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’ve tears flying down my face from the laughing now! This is the funniest thing I’ve read in ages 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That bag looks fake to me - uneven parts of the piping and also the handle looks way too flimsy for a real Prada bag. It just looks off to me.
If that bag was real she would have presented it better, where’s the box and the dust bag and the e tags.. full of tit as usual!

Reactions: 18
She wouldn’t get negativity if she wasn’t so unaccountable, lazy, arrogant and selfish. She gets slated because she is by far the worst influencer around. She couldn’t sell me a glass of water if I was dying of thirst. She’s a complete dose of shite and she deserves every bit of criticism (bar body shaming) that comes to her. Her neglect of her animals, the ridiculous yoga/reiki/sage burning shite, the endless diets that don’t actually happen, the photoshopping, piss poor ads and content, terrible makeup, mucky house, abandoned kids, breaking of lockdown rules etc etc etc are all so dire that she should be called out on it.
💯 She should put that as her bio.

The 90s called they want their confirmation bag back.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The bag looks like a re-edition of a bag Prada released in 2000. It's a nylon bag with a woven handle & I'm guessing the stuffing from inside the bag has been removed for the photo... And it's also the way the bag is tilted. The stitching and the Prada emblem at the front looks the same as the one on their official website. But why wouldn't you show the tag that's sitting at the back of the left side of the handle? Why wouldn't you show the the key thingy in the leather slip on the right side of the handle? Or the dust bag or verification card? And the private accounts. All very odd.

Reactions: 10
I will never put my hair up in a messy bun (for cleaning, exercising, showering, etc. NOT leaving the house 🤣) without thinking of it as a mickey on my head 😂😂😂
I'm sure your messy bun is lovely!! She needs to be told to wind loose and low, not tight and high! Did she not look in the mirror and think it looked a bit phallic?!

Oh my god!!! Stop😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’ve tears flying down my face from the laughing now! This is the funniest thing I’ve read in ages 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💕
I'm glad to give someone a laugh today! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sure your messy bun is lovely!! She needs to be told to wind loose and low, not tight and high! Did she not look in the mirror and think it looked a bit phallic?!

I'm glad to give someone a laugh today! ❤
I've just re watched it. Its more like a big turd. 💩
Also, Hayden has the bike since Christmas and only getting out on it now.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That bag looks fake to me - uneven parts of the piping and also the handle looks way too flimsy for a real Prada bag. It just looks off to me.
[/QUOTE its genuine prada alright but it's their crappy nylon range. €450 for nylon with a prada symbol and of course all the pleb followed with their eyes popping out of their heads.
QUOTE its genuine prada alright but it's their crappy nylon range. €450 for nylon with a prada symbol and of course all the pleb followed with their eyes popping out of their heads. Makes me laugh

Omg get a grip “new member” obviously one of graces FANS or someone related to grace! This is tattle where we come to rant about grace it’s not just grace as you can see there is a lot more influencers/bloggers/celebs who have a thread that people rant about! So please go back to Instagram and support your girl grace and leave us to it here ok BYE BYE!
Or maybe its Grace... Or Kips that's the New Member 🤔

Reactions: 2
Explains why the scruff actually tidied the garden. Cause she was paid to

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What I don't get is, she was once a "make up artist" so she'd have a trade card to be able to buy any of the salon hair colours like the proper ones hairdressers use!! It's not hard to mix a colour and put it in yourself if you don't want to use a box colour!! Pure laziness!!!

That photo...fooking hell. The photoshopping and blurring are terrible. It’s so obvious.
I don’t think the bag is fake. I do think it is used though. Handle looks a bit scruffy to me.
But I can’t stop looking at the photo. It’s going to haunt me tonight.

Reactions: 8
Barry Barbara she’s working her way through the b names anyway.

The bloody spit of the pair of them. I cannot get over that weird picture of her with that awful handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.