Faces by Grace #26 brand loyalty whats dah, oh here look at me dog and cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so I am audrianapt and all I asked is could she not understand that we cant all afford two different jo malone and ton ford and dyptique. She has now blocked me I am so mad. I've messaged Cadbury and her pr group but it hasn't done me any good. This feckn victim role and now all comments are limited so you can't respond from any account
She done the same to me last week when I called her out on flogging voduz one minute and the molly mae one the next, deleted my comment and then blocked me.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
how apt for our gracie that the replica perfume that she showed in her this or tha was called lazy sunday morning- perfect fragrance for her🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That's the XL isnt it? I've seen them constantly for between €10 and €12. I hate to say it but for what your getting with the Cadbury story €18 is not bad especially if it saves you the hassle of posting yourself.
Yes it is. I used the Cadbury hide an egg site to send one to my godson before Grace did her story. I figured it was worth the few quid as a nice surprise for him. He loved finding it on the map :)

Is there a thread for people worth following, I know there's the rave section but there a few people I don't like in there so I'd prefer a few recommendations from like minded people. 😂 Just honest, funny, and a bit of craic. Don't mind sp, or ads as long as it's not excessive or flogging any old shite that's irrelevant to their content. I'm talking beauty, family life (that doesn't involve overexposing the kids) and just general lifestyle. No home renos please. Jaysis it seems any fucker who get the walls of their jax painted has an interiors account 🙈😂😂
Shes not Irish but one of the best I think, Nelly London. Shes real and gives honest reviews

Reactions: 4
boots are made for walking but thats not what she'll do, this or thah, fetch with the cah, grace hasn't got a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Down over 1400 followers in the last 30 days. Thats appalling.
Holy crap, she could be down to 170k in the next day or two and would only have taken her 2 weeks to drop 1000 followers. That’s a new record, even for her. As someone said above, her brand is cheap and toxic. Doesn’t matter how perfectly she does things from now on, she will always attract negativity and backlash. That’s the price she’s paying for doing the bare minimum and churning out utter shite for so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I dont like that pox one I said, pox is a very severe word.. I retract that one and put forward the cah one...

And yes, yes I am overthinking this too much 😬😬😬😬😬😬😁😁

• Haha
She’s been busy deleting the comments today there was over 90 earlier now just over 50
I'm going to message her agency for doing this.
I suggest everyone do the same.
She shouldn't be asking for engagement if she's not prepared to take criticism.

Reactions: 6
I'm going to message her agency for doing this.
I suggest everyone do the same.
She shouldn't be asking for engagement if she's not prepared to take criticism.
I did this the other day. I sent them screenshots of my comment along with a message giving context. She asked for feedback, I gave some and she muted me. I obviously hit a nerve. Her management read my messages and no reply

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.