Faces by Grace #26 brand loyalty whats dah, oh here look at me dog and cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with the above. Nit picking to the extent that person did just feeds into the "trolls" and "poor me" act for her. It then completely discredits the constructive criticism as people will just see any criticism as an attack

Reactions: 16
I feel like the post the other day for the stupid facial massager thing was a turning point. It seems like people have been way more vocal on her posts since then (not including the one of the kids, rightly so) that girl Sabrina made an absolute tit of herself though. To me it reads like someone who's had one too many.

Reactions: 21
I’m genuinely curious, are these Easter eggs normally €15 in the shops like Grace said? Are they bigger than normal ones?
They were €15 in SuperValu when I was in on Friday. Prices vary a lot this time of year though. I think someone above said they're they're tenner in Tesco. Worth shopping around I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The cadburys ad 2.0 was clearly done because the first wasnt good enough. Wonder will she last long with her management booting her in the ass to do better

Reactions: 12
I think Sabrina maybe went a bit ott with the posting but I genuinely feel like people are reaching a tipping point with Grace & other influencers who just don’t live in the real world! I think so many are getting fed up to the back teeth of the “hauls”, the constant promotion. Some of us are really really struggling out here and we are trying to keep it together without these ones and there €€€’s oh hauls and pointless posting for engagement. Then heaven forbid you call them out on it you get a deluge of inspirational quotes and self pity.

Reactions: 20
Can I say to whoever posted her we are all wearing Jenny glow. Thank you. How much did all them perfumes cost. Maybe she should spend sometime reading the other bloggers threads not just her own. Tignam was slated with the perfumes for Mother’s Day 🙈😂

Reactions: 15
Oh Grace what are you like.

Says she's been off work herself and Chris only went back last week. witch you've been working the whole time dripping in freebies and sponsers. You've been getting paid!! This girl I swear to duck
It's one step forward and two steps back with her. She was fairly good apologising over and over for the lockdown remark. I actually felt sorry for her!But then she comes out with this bull.

They were €15 in SuperValu when I was in on Friday. Prices vary a lot this time of year though. I think someone above said they're they're tenner in Tesco. Worth shopping around I guess.
That's the XL isnt it? I've seen them constantly for between €10 and €12. I hate to say it but for what your getting with the Cadbury story €18 is not bad especially if it saves you the hassle of posting yourself.

Reactions: 9
All for call outs an shite but this one is real she has no concept of anything shes an every day plain jane like us all and tries to hard hate to say it but I actually like her,her and her madness 😂😂😂😂😂

You went overboard……You were entitled to ask your first question but you should have left it at that……this is only giving Grace the excuse to play the trolling card……I’m in agreement with most of the issues we have on this page with her but you went too far
I only asked one question-how is that going overboard?

Honestly, I read the original caption and didn't think anything of it. I must have read it quickly as didn't realise what it actually said. Stupid error but I wish people would stop getting their knickers in a twist of such trivial things. It's a chocolate egg... Yes stupid caption but jeez lay off the big rants on homelessness etc... That person really was acting a dick

Now the perfume this or that was bad taste, I don't own a lot of perfume so was pointless... But I see a lot of others doing it for clothes or household stuff where you literally pick which you prefer. Easier to do than perfume where you wouldn't know what one is like.
Exactly that is why I commented on her post because she doesn't allow you comment on her stories or accept messages

Can I say to whoever posted her we are all wearing Jenny glow. Thank you. How much did all them perfumes cost. Maybe she should spend sometime reading the other bloggers threads not just her own. Tignam was slated with the perfumes for Mother’s Day 🙈😂
In fariness, its hard to keep up with her own thread it moves so quickly 😂😂 she' be flah ouh, if she had to keep an eye on someone elses too it would be too much for her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Sabrina maybe went a bit ott with the posting but I genuinely feel like people are reaching a tipping point with Grace & other influencers who just don’t live in the real world! I think so many are getting fed up to the back teeth of the “hauls”, the constant promotion. Some of us are really really struggling out here and we are trying to keep it together without these ones and there €€€’s oh hauls and pointless posting for engagement. Then heaven forbid you call them out on it you get a deluge of inspirational quotes and self pity.
I don’t understand why she doesn’t give away the perfume as part of a competition soon after she gets it rather than sell it on Depop 6 months later when it’s not a fresh or even used once or twice. She would get far more positive engagement and even gain real followersz

Reactions: 5
What she doesn't see is that her 'brand' is now toxic. No matter what she posts it will attract negative attention. She said it herself she can't do anything right. It's time for her to just move along as it won't do her any good.

She can't read the room she can't pretend to not know people are suffering it's been pointed out before.

She isn't likable and relatable to and the Pandemic has shown she has nothing to offer.

I've stopped following so many of these accounts as they have no value to add to my life. They create content I'm not into and it's all fake and contrived.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
What she doesn't see is that her 'brand' is now toxic. No matter what she posts it will attract negative attention. She said it herself she can't do anything right. It's time for her to just move along as it won't do her any good.

She can't read the room she can't pretend to not know people are suffering it's been pointed out before.

She isn't likable and relatable to and the Pandemic has shown she has nothing to offer.

I've stopped following so many of these accounts as they have no value to add to my life. They create content I'm not into and it's all fake and contrived.
100% agree with this I’ve unfollowed majority of main Irish ones recently. Can’t relate to them and sick of being flogged shite. Think people are really waking up to them. Even have a look at so sues numbers, she’s loosing loads! they said if you don’t like me ‘unfollow’ and ppl are actually doing it

Reactions: 17
100% agree with this I’ve unfollowed majority of main Irish ones recently. Can’t relate to them and sick of being flogged shite. Think people are really waking up to them. Even have a look at so sues numbers, she’s loosing loads! they said if you don’t like me ‘unfollow’ and ppl are actually doing it
It was the spotlight ads on teeth with crowns and make up with filters just finished me off. I was like that's it I can't trust a word these people say.

There are still some great content creators that I follow and add some value to my life.

Reactions: 15
It was the spotlight ads on teeth with crowns and make up with filters just finished me off. I was like that's it I can't trust a word these people say.

There are still some great content creators that I follow and add some value to my life.
Is there a thread for people worth following, I know there's the rave section but there a few people I don't like in there so I'd prefer a few recommendations from like minded people. 😂 Just honest, funny, and a bit of craic. Don't mind sp, or ads as long as it's not excessive or flogging any old shite that's irrelevant to their content. I'm talking beauty, family life (that doesn't involve overexposing the kids) and just general lifestyle. No home renos please. Jaysis it seems any fucker who get the walls of their jax painted has an interiors account 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is there a thread for people worth following, I know there's the rave section but there a few people I don't like in there so I'd prefer a few recommendations from like minded people. 😂 Just honest, funny, and a bit of craic. Don't mind sp, or ads as long as it's not excessive or flogging any old shite that's irrelevant to their content. I'm talking beauty, family life (that doesn't involve overexposing the kids) and just general lifestyle. No home renos please. Jaysis it seems any fucker who get the walls of their jax painted has an interiors account 🙈😂😂
Don't think there is a thread. It would be a good idea to have a general Irish Instagram accounts that are worth following.

I hate the home renovation pages. It can never just be a home. It's always welcome to us building our dream home 🙈

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.