Faces by Grace #26 brand loyalty whats dah, oh here look at me dog and cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He shouldn’t be because 90% of the country is in the same boat but the way she made out she had to do it to support them seems I dunno, nasty or resentful
I meant about being engaged to her!!! Not about being out of work, sure im out of work myself.

Reactions: 17
I meant about being engaged to her!!! Not about being out of work, sure im out of work myself.
Sorry 😂 I just thought her stories were almost resentful that she had to pay for things 🙈

We’re all out of work or down a lot of money. But as for being engaged to her he either adores her and doesn’t see any fault or just doesn’t want to rock the boat

Reactions: 5
I'd imagine he's mortified that he's being used as click bait for a crappy online magazine because of Grace the slob. If Grace kept some parts of her life private that wouldn't happen. 🙄

Reactions: 20
She really is running that poor man into the ground isn’t she. Can we get a petition going he needs to be sainted.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd imagine he's mortified that he's being used as click bait for a crappy online magazine because of Grace the slob. If Grace kept some parts of her life private that wouldn't happen. 🙄
And click bait for a trash mag that didn't include her in their awards the other night, what a kick.

And I can't believe she said she was too lazy to do anything, morto for her!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
600 steps 😳😳😳 clothes surrounding her, she doesn’t cook dinner or clean up after Chris cooks it, she has a cleaner to do all her other bits and pieces, all’s she’s missing is a babysitter and shes a full on grown ass toddler... I think she needs to go back to not coming on for that “cha’s” because she makes dirt of herself everytime she does.. I would be mortified if that was my friend/sister/cousin coming on and blatantly telling us all she’s a lazy witch with a flair to do nothing but sit on her hole all day!
Was just coming on to say there's no way a therapist ok'd it to reduce meds and then let her off with an open/no appointment. Unless she's seeing a psychiatrist or psychotherapist (So she'll come on later, read this and correct herself later), but I doubt it as her sessions were too close together for too long.
Which leads me back to my original comments a long time back that there were no therapists and there were no meds, and if there ever was meds it came from her gp. There's no way a MEDICAL professional would leave her plod along for years and being on social media aswell.
She's a bullshitter.
totally agree I don’t believe a word of anything she says

Reactions: 6
Is that a whole new suite of furniture in what was the playroom?
This 🙌🏻

Her family need to step in.

I like grace and think when she’s good she’s great but the fact it’s taken a year for her to realise there’s a decline in followers is really sad. She used to be funny but now she’s sad and I don’t think a quick change in meds will help with that
Her family should have stepped in a year ago when Zen Jen said she ‘saw’ her dead father! Speaking of Zen Jen has she fallen out with her? Not a mention in a long time

Reactions: 17
Is that a whole new suite of furniture in what was the playroom?

Her family should have stepped in a year ago when Zen Jen said she ‘saw’ her dead father! Speaking of Zen Jen has she fallen out with her? Not a mention in a long time
Nah zen Jen had some gushing post about her recently..as soon as restrictions are lifted im sure they’ll be banging their bowls together again 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was just coming on to say there's no way a therapist ok'd it to reduce meds and then let her off with an open/no appointment. Unless she's seeing a psychiatrist or psychotherapist (So she'll come on later, read this and correct herself later), but I doubt it as her sessions were too close together for too long.
Which leads me back to my original comments a long time back that there were no therapists and there were no meds, and if there ever was meds it came from her gp. There's no way a MEDICAL professional would leave her plod along for years and being on social media aswell.
She's a bullshitter.
Couldnt agree more. If shes seeing a counsellor like I did for years they wouldnt even comment on meds she would be told to see GP. Only a GP or psychiatrist can prescribe. Everytime she does something to redeem herself she comes along with more tit like this. I was stupid enough to answer her questions yesterday and tell her what I'd like to see her do more of. I dont care about the stupid tit she comes out with but lying about who or where shes getting meds from.is a step too far IMO.

Reactions: 6
Chris is as bad as her. I never get the kudos he gets here, he allows his partner to make a fool of herself online all for the freebies. If he is not concerned for her wellbeing at this point, I don't think he will ever be.

She is LYING through her teeth - as said here, a therapist cannot reduce medication. Its going to be a psychiatrist or a gp - thats it.

Reactions: 30
I've a psychiatrist who looks after my medication in conjuction with my GP. My psychiatrist referred me to a therapist to do talk therapy in conjunction with medication. The two never mixed and my therapist never spoke to me about medication. I'd imagine she's getting them mixed up considering she got 600 steps and 6000 "mixed up"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
600, or 6000 why give out about the steps, wasn't she just last week raving about the 10,000 steps in 30 seconds workout she was doing 😂😂

Reactions: 7
This is the biggest loss ever...I no.its already been mentioned but just to see the followers are dwindling and as soon as she comes on for the cha they all unfollow...its shocking...she must feel really deflated after seeing this happen...🙈🙈
Great to see people finally getting sense.. what took them so long I don’t know but better late than never I suppose!

Reactions: 5
Chris is as bad as her. I never get the kudos he gets here, he allows his partner to make a fool of herself online all for the freebies. If he is not concerned for her wellbeing at this point, I don't think he will ever be.

She is LYING through her teeth - as said here, a therapist cannot reduce medication. Its going to be a psychiatrist or a gp - thats it.
He 'allows' her??

Shes a grown woman...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
You don't think at this point a family member should have stepped in and told Grace that she needs to come offline for a while?

I would very much hope that my husband would step in if I was carrying on the way Grace is.

Reactions: 8

the way I see it is everyone has enough to be at with minding themselves. And in Chris’ case his kids aswell. She’s a grown adult so he can’t stop her doing anything. She’s big enough to mind herself she’s not a child

Reactions: 7
700 grams, you're not a fckn ingredient. Does she think her followers are that stupid to think, wow Grace, well done 👏

"I think I'm involved in a Laura Mercier event, hold on and let me find my best scrunchy for the occasion". Jesus christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.