Faces by Grace #26 brand loyalty whats dah, oh here look at me dog and cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Grace

I am going to leave you a message here because I have sent you messages before and answered question boxes and never got a response.

Firstly, fair play to you yesterday for being honest and saying you are concerned about the drop in followers and asking for advice.
Now, this is the thing here. You asked for advice. You asked why you were dropping followers.

You then came back and defended the paid ads, defended the photoshop and then thanked everyone for the NICE comments.
You didn't thank anyone who took the time to leave you constructive feedback.

I have no issue with the paid ads. This is your income and I completely understand that. But you need to balance the paid ads against other non paid content or your page becomes uninteresting and basically a shopping channel.

What I do have issue with and what made me unfollow during the first lockdown was the absolute sheer amount of free stuff that was shown daily. Food arriving every singe day. Literally daily. I know you think this is you helping local businesses ( and it probably does) but it just makes you look greedy. You don't need to accept everything.
How about once in a while if someone approaches you to send you something then run a competition to gift it to a follower instead? That way the company gets exposure and you might gain some new followers.

Everything is gifted. Kids clothes, toys, make up, hair curlers, Disney plus. You can say no.
This is not to mention the three Dysons, three coffee machines and endless amount of kettles and toasters that seem to arrive into the house.

I'd say 90 percent of people on here were followers at one stage. But people just get sick of watching this stuff, especially when the whole country is on its knees.
A lot of people are out of work and can't afford brand new iphones. Can you finally see where I'm coming from now ?

Say no to a few things. Give them away. Engage with your followers and not just the ones who give good feedback.

And please, stop telling people daily how much you weigh or how much you've lost. No one cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 178
She’s like a bad junior cert maths conundrum... If grace walked 600 steps yesterday, 7km on Wednesday and .3k steps on Tuesday what was her average speed in mph? Use this info to find out average daily weight loss if grace lost 4 ounces, 7kilos and 600 grams in total for the week

In other words stick to one measuring system, it’s like she’s throwing out random numbers to confuse everyone 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 59
She’s like a bad junior cert maths conundrum... If grace walked 600 steps yesterday, 7km on Wednesday and .3k steps on Tuesday what was her average speed in mph? Use this info to find out average daily weight loss if grace lost 4 ounces, 7kilos and 600 grams in total for the week

In other words stick to one measuring system, it’s like she’s throwing out random numbers to confuse everyone 😅
That would be a question not even Carol Vorderman could answer

• Haha
Reactions: 18
600 steps 😳😳😳 clothes surrounding her, she doesn’t cook dinner or clean up after Chris cooks it, she has a cleaner to do all her other bits and pieces, all’s she’s missing is a babysitter and shes a full on grown ass toddler... I think she needs to go back to not coming on for that “cha’s” because she makes dirt of herself everytime she does.. I would be mortified if that was my friend/sister/cousin coming on and blatantly telling us all she’s a lazy witch with a flair to do nothing but sit on her hole all day!

Reactions: 26
600 steps (like seriously?!!?) .... not really bothered with Fit with Rick..... ‘nah just gonna sit on the couch’
Wow....it really didn’t take long to lose that motivation.... just when we thought she was coping on!!!
Or is she just totally trolling us?!!! 🙈

Reactions: 11
I’m at the point where I really don’t want to know how much ‘weight she’s lost’. It would be different if she was keeping us up to date every day and really serious about it but she’s not. She’s been ‘trying’ to lose weight for five years and has been too lazy to. So No one cares anymore I don’t care how many grams she’s lost

Reactions: 13
I haven't got time to do work during the week coz kips is working (at home) but I've nothing to do today!! So just gona chill 🤣

• Haha
600 steps (like seriously?!!?) .... not really bothered with Fit with Rick..... ‘nah just gonna sit on the couch’
Wow....it really didn’t take long to lose that motivation.... just when we thought she was coping on!!!
Or is she just totally trolling us?!!! 🙈
Jesus,
I’ve been sat at a desk all morning and I’ve still managed to get 2000 steps.
I don’t usually care about my steps but jebus grace, that’s shocking

Reactions: 13
Just Jordan has 3 kids and still has abundance of content ! And her own business ... Rosie connolly doesn't seem to get freebies.. am I wrong?

Reactions: 17
Jumping on the steps thing. I'm at a desk 8 hrs a day and if i don't get out of tge house i still have 1200 or so steps. She must literally never move. I hope she tidied herself up for her Laura mercier zoom 🙄

Reactions: 9
Does she think she’ll melt if she walks in the rain? Blaming weather for not doing any exercise is ridiculous. You don’t live in LA, Grace. Ireland is a rainy country.

Reactions: 22
It was the 3 coffee machines that put the nail in the coffin for me. I wouldn't even care of her entire stories were ads if:

1. I trusted her reviews/opinions
2. She actually gave us info/prices/guides on how to use the items shes flogging. Not just look i got a free coffee machine and here I am drinking it
3. The content was relevant to her following. I seriously don't need an ad promoting weight loss products/gym clothes and then the next post is free donuts.

Reactions: 26
Just Jordan has 3 kids and still has abundance of content ! And her own business ... Rosie connolly doesn't seem to get freebies.. am I wrong?
They do. They just don’t show them. They know how to read the room. Unlike this one with her bowl banging making noise everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The reason loosing followers is such a big problem for Grace is that unlike other Instagrammers, she has no backup plan for what she will do.

As much as I dislike Tignam and her polyester pj's, it is a business she has (to some extent) and she has the boyfriend's money . Jens journey has a full time job, so does Dominique and even that dose Nikki has the bow business and the dance studio. Then you have the high flyers like Pippa, Rosie and the likes who have been savvy enough to set up clothing, makeup lines etc. They will survive when Instagram goes tits up but Grace will be left with nothing.

The freebies won't last forever, she's not relevant to any specific market segment, she would literally do an ad for toilet cleaner if she would get paid for it. She's in her 30's now and still like a girl playing at being a grown-up with no motivation to get off her ass and do anything to help herself.

If I was her I'd be panicking too.

Reactions: 43
I work from home and on days where i might be knackered after work so i just vegetate on the sofa I'd still have about 2500 steps from getting up to go to the bathroom, getting dressed, cooking and cleaning after cooking. How is she only getting 600 steps? She literally must not be moving all day

Reactions: 6
So yesterday was Thursday and she came in in filthy jumper saying she was so lazy the night before she didn’t clean up kitchen Chris shopped and cooked after his working day. The day before! The day before was Wednesday and she had the cleaner in so she did nothing on Wednesday. Nothing. Poor Chris after working and then shopping and cooking. I’m all for equal responsibility in a relationship but it don’t look like that from here.

Grace he will get fed up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.