Faces by Grace #2 Freebies by Grace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I want to know is, who the hell are all these people sending "concerned" messages too her? And the well wishes? Whoooooo??? And that doctor has some memory. I know the practice she goes too and she's dreaming if she got 45 mind with the doctor. Its lie after lie after lie with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Grace is clearly reading here as sounded like she’d a checklist of items that have been raised here but then ends up with lots more layers of lies 🙈
From passive GP to on the spot 45min detailed reflective appt...explainer of how anxiety can come anytime without any life stressors as it was highlighted here she hasn’t got much to worry or have anxiety about.... taking a phone break like recommended here, then when still taking photos and lots here said that’s not a break she explains why, then phone break meant not even replying to sister (why not just text her than ignore her) when it really sounds reason for whole break was phone was probably out of coverage And she made it look like a planned break 😂

I just want to know how she was deemed fit to mind her friend’s newborn on her own overnight after multiple panic attacks? Unless her friends and family know she didn’t actually have them. No way someone so unstable could take that responsibility.

Reactions: 9
Yes very unusual that someone who has suffered a spate of panic attacks over the last week would be minding someone's newborn baby. Surely the baby would be endangered if her babysitter were to suffer another debilitating attack with no other adults in the house? Sounds very irresponsible!

Reactions: 6
Totally irresponsible for Grace to be minding a new baby. What about social distancing or with all her anxiety has Grace forgotten the guidelines.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.