Faces by Grace #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the way every time she has any drop of alcohol at all she has to tell everybody. Like no one cares.

Anyhow, taking medication for anxiety or for whatever else she has I would be confident in saying she shouldn’t be drinking at all on them.

How does this girl have 175k followers, she doesn’t deserve 5k. She’s an ordinary joe soap who thinks she is great but she is not.

Can’t wait for the day the arse to fall out of Insta and I’ll laugh while watch them line up in the dole office while I go past to work

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'll tell ya how, she's either changed meds or is on sleepers. The drowsy/drunk way of speaking recently and now all of a sudden she's gone from not being able to sleep at all and waking up at stupid o'clock, to getting 11 and 12 hours per day - and that's not including 'me time' naps.
This whole meditation shite and banging on pots and pans is just a big fat grease ruse for the fact she's dosing herself up!
100% has to be. I have 2 small kids, the 18 month old to be fair sleeps 7:30-8ish every night and the 5 month old sleeps all night too. But I didn’t for a long time ( PND/PTSD/OCD ) and I finally went for help for it and the tablets Ive been put on KNOCK me. I’m lucky I have himself home during lockdown to help with mornings for the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Absolutely feel for Chris, I know it's a couples night but he's not going to see any action bar a movie tonight or for the rest of his life.

Reactions: 6
Just had a look on her stories half an hour ago and she’s playing fetch with the cat and no sign of her fella!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread suggestion.....tells Chris they need some quality time together but Instead is left alone on the couch to play with her pu$$y 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate the way every time she has any drop of alcohol at all she has to tell everybody. Like no one cares.

Anyhow, taking medication for anxiety or for whatever else she has I would be confident in saying she shouldn’t be drinking at all on them.

How does this girl have 175k followers, she doesn’t deserve 5k. She’s an ordinary joe soap who thinks she is great but she is not.

Can’t wait for the day the arse to fall out of Insta and I’ll laugh while watch them line up in the dole office while I go past to work
Same! And it will happen.. happened to Facebook and it will eventually happen to Instagram! Can’t see bloggers being able to make a living from TikTok either, The competition it too much!

Someone should tag her in Dominiques competition 😂
Lolzzzzz 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Oh duck off grace you boring two faced bleeping twit who knows nothing about real grown up life....literally would not know what hardwork was... The end.......... On a serious rant when real life hits she will not be able to cope....

Reactions: 12
I went to start following these and saw the first post on the first recommended page was about deleting shopping apps off your phone, almost fell out of the bed with the shock. Slow down there hun, let’s not do anything rash
You’ve won the internet today ! Best comment ...

I'll tell ya how, she's either changed meds or is on sleepers. The drowsy/drunk way of speaking recently and now all of a sudden she's gone from not being able to sleep at all and waking up at stupid o'clock, to getting 11 and 12 hours per day - and that's not including 'me time' naps.
This whole meditation shite and banging on pots and pans is just a big fat grease ruse for the fact she's dosing herself up!
I would 1000% agree with this . She is being dosed up her dosage has gone up / has changed meds .. or she has been given sleepers .. the slurring is a huge give away . ... she actually feeel bad for her

Reactions: 7
You’ve won the internet today ! Best comment ...

I would 1000% agree with this . She is being dosed up her dosage has gone up / has changed meds .. or she has been given sleepers .. the slurring is a huge give away . ... she actually feeel bad for her
Her family should be stepping in. Especially Chris.
My husband was on sleepers and lots of drugs (prescribed!!) while in hospital and afterwards.
We had to make several calls, visits and stays to get his dosage correct.
Medication shouldn't alter the quality of your life, especially something to do with your mh.
It's all about Quality of life.
If Grace is just sleeping, and slurring then there's something wrong.
I'm beginning to wonder is it alcohol is her issue.
She's only always like this at home.
Never slurred or dopey when in the car.
Either way, she needs help for whatever is making her the way she is.

Reactions: 10
Her family should be stepping in. Especially Chris.
My husband was on sleepers and lots of drugs (prescribed!!) while in hospital and afterwards.
We had to make several calls, visits and stays to get his dosage correct.
Medication shouldn't alter the quality of your life, especially something to do with your mh.
It's all about Quality of life.
If Grace is just sleeping, and slurring then there's something wrong.
I'm beginning to wonder is it alcohol is her issue.
She's only always like this at home.
Never slurred or dopey when in the car.
Either way, she needs help for whatever is making her the way she is.
I've thought for a good while that alcohol might be an issue for her. It would explain a lot.

Reactions: 11
She goes to bed when the kids go to bed and other half is left down stairs watching the tv, x box. How can a relationship survive like that, don’t get me wrong we are all entitled too an early night every now and again and be apart from our partners. But at the same time you have to put some sort of effort into a relationship especially when young children are involved and you don’t always get time as a couple to spend together. I’d find that whole set up very lonely if I was in a relationship with someone and they were swanning up to bed at eight five nights a week.
She couldnt care about Chris and his feelings sure, it wouldnt even enter her head 🙄 its only me me me with her

Reactions: 8
I’m baffled how there are such regular comments here about Denise and her ex but the handful of comments made a few days ago about Sinead/The Beautiful Truth were deleted with lightning speed?! Where is the consistency?
I missed this! What's the tea with Sinead?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.