Faces by Grace #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No bib again ! I mean how hard can it be to just put a bib on a child when they are eating ?! Surely after her 11hrs sleep , she could remember to do that ever so simple basic task !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That ad was filmed on cleaner Wednesday, Hayden is wearing the same clothes. He won’t get any fresh air now again until next Wednesday when the cleaner comes again.
She literally has to be paid to take her son out for a walk.
She could do with getting out more and getting more oxygen up into that brain of hers.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Wait what's this about 5k............ is this new? Poor grace is late to the party with everything.
Hardly practical bringing out kilner jars or is that just me?

Reactions: 10
I’d feel terrible if I didn’t take my children out for a walk and some lovely fresh air and we feel even better for it afterwards, it’s great seeing them smiling and having fun outdoors , my 16 month old loves it , she smiles the minute she is going out the door because she knows we’re off out and my teenager loves it too , we went to feed the ducks yesterday because they’re is a lovely lake near ours and the laughing out of the 3 of us when seagulls flew in and were fighting over the bread ! Simple things like that . Now Grace , I’m 8 months pregnant and I make it my business to take my children out for fresh air on my days off , even though sciatica is killing me and pushing the buggy is a mission but still I do it, on top of cooking dinners and housework, you know , stuff that parents do? What on earth is your excuse as to why you can’t take your two children out when you do duck all everyday expect sit or lie down on your lazy lump ? You only take the poor little boy out when you’re being paid ! And where is your daughter ? Packed off all day again is she ? 🤨 You are an absolute disgrace , you’re deluded and not in the real world. Please for goodness sake , can these companies stop sending this idiot their products !

Reactions: 23
That cant have been filmed today - she lives up the road from me and its been miserable, rainy and gloomy all day 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
If she wasn't such a sloth she could walk up to a proper park with a lake, swings and a sandpit. Its within the 5k (not that that ever mattered to her 🤷‍♀️). Although the last time she went there she had to ring Kips to give her a lift home cos she was wrecked 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Something must have happened as these essential trips to the therapist and the cabin in the woods have stopped.

Reactions: 38
If she wasn't such a sloth she could walk up to a proper park with a lake, swings and a sandpit. Its within the 5k (not that that ever mattered to her 🤷‍♀️). Although the last time she went there she had to ring Kips to give her a lift home cos she was wrecked 🤦‍♀️🤣
She did not??!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Something must have happened as these essential trips to the therapist and the cabin in the woods have stopped.
She's either still going but not mentioning it coz of all the negative comments or jen had to stop it coz it wasn't allowed. There's no way grace decided not to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She's either still going but not mentioning it coz of all the negative comments or jen had to stop it coz it wasn't allowed. There's no way grace decided not to go.
Putting 2 and 2 together here and geting 5. I saw on a group on facebook that some of the rooms in the creche were closed due to close contact. I wonder was H on restricted movements? Hes been at homr a lot lately

Reactions: 20
Putting 2 and 2 together here and geting 5. I saw on a group on facebook that some of the rooms in the creche were closed due to close contact. I wonder was H on restricted movements? Hes been at homr a lot lately
Makes sense.
He's never been home this much, ever.

Reactions: 19
Seriously?? I know what I would be told if I rang to say I was too tired to walk home from the playground with the kids!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think I've ever had 11 hours sleep in my life, even after a general aesthetic.
My mam always says kids thrive on fresh air, routine and sleep.
Now my kids are all grown up, no grandkids yet, cant wait for that day, but if any or them or their partners carried on like her I wouldn't be long about giving her an earful and putting her straight.

Hats off you all you great mammies doing the best for your lovely children x

Reactions: 24
That ad was filmed on cleaner Wednesday, Hayden is wearing the same clothes. He won’t get any fresh air now again until next Wednesday when the cleaner comes again.
She literally has to be paid to take her son out for a walk.
She could do with getting out more and getting more oxygen up into that brain of hers.
She actually has a cleaner?? How lazy can someone be. My sister has three kids and works nearly full time hours while dealing with schools/after school activities, and her husband works too. I just can't get my head around someone being so lazy !! I have my lazy days (I have no kids, I have dogs and cats 🤣🤣) everyone has a lazy day here and there when they can but this yoke is beyond lazy 😬

Reactions: 13
My sister has ADHD, she follows Grace and has mentioned to me a few times that she thinks she has it. When my sis is off her medication, I can tell straight away, people would call her lazy but unfortunately it’s just her brain! I looked into it a little deeper lately because we think my niece has it too and the symptoms are just like grace!

Reactions: 3
My sister has ADHD, she follows Grace and has mentioned to me a few times that she thinks she has it. When my sis is off her medication, I can tell straight away, people would call her lazy but unfortunately it’s just her brain! I looked into it a little deeper lately because we think my niece has it too and the symptoms are just like grace!
No disrespect meant but genuinely grace is just a lazy narcissist twit...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry but if this is Grace with ADHD I wouldn’t like to see her without it 😂
More like LazyHD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.