Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She has replied to a comment on insta saying she never uses the Dove products “down there” but she literally had a picture of herself submerged in a bath a few days ago. Did she take her fanny off before she went in and then put it back on afterwards?!

And I am SICK to the back teeth of Caroline Flack being brought up by dopes who won’t let you as much as question anything. Caroline Flack didn’t kill herself because people were meanies on the internet. She killed herself because she was about to face a trial for assaulting her boyfriend and a conviction was looking likely and she was afraid of body cam footage being released that showed her in a distressed state. This was all recorded at her inquest into her death. Nowhere at the inquest did it say she died from trolling. Don’t get me wrong, what happened to her was very sad and tragic but its like people like to airbrush the fact that she assaulted her boyfriend from the picture so they can shove BE KIIIIIIND in your face when it suits them. Its the catchphrase of the less intelligent and its irritating as hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Beebles

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

After harvesting her basil, she still has an itchy vagazzle, poor kips no more razzle dazzle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Grace isn’t a nice person, never was. I went to school with her and if you didn’t look like Dominique she looked down to you and pulled that slapped arse face at you. I’ve never understood the fascination with her, she is soooo fake! I was at a wedding with her a few years back and she only laughed when she was on camera!! A guy broke up with her in school(she was about 17) and this broke her, he popped her cherry so naturally she was heartbroken but from that she was a different person. She became so obsessed with him, so two faced she changed BIG time! I’m so glad this site is here so people can hear about the real FBG and not the fake bitch you see on her Insta

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
It’s so unprofessional when they do this! It’s like if I rocked up at a meeting in my office and someone put up a PowerPoint but before getting to the actual meeting content, they took us through 20 slides of how they made the PowerPoint, their idea process, how many cups of tea they had while making it, how often they went for a pee (after slide 6, 15 and 32) and they accidentally sneezed on their keyboard before coming into the meeting so don’t touch.

I don’t want to see her thought process and “working on edihs today”. I do enough work without watching someone I’m following for entertainment bore me with theirs. Just make good content and post it, no one cares.
Completely agree with you...

"What do you guys wanna see?"

Um.. you deactivating your insta be great hunzo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Is it just me or does anybody else absolutely hate when parents get their young kids to do those sort of poses, like how a teenager poses?!
Or am I just nitpicking 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Skinner

VIP Member
She came to my place of work a couple of years ago to avail of a freebie that was offered to her. She was very unpleasant and surly that we didn't even ask her to pose for a photo. She then never mentioned us on her social media. Just took the freebie and ran. She's a horror.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Janeymac

I haven’t come on in ages but I’ve been reading threads every so often for the laugh.

This is so out of line. Speculating on people’s bodies and questioning if they are pregnant or not is so hateful.
Some women never lose their belly after having a baby, myself included. If she wore higher waist trousers and stopped with the long tops pulled down she would look a million times better. Don’t give a shit what anyone says leggings and long tops don’t suit many people.
Call her out for photoshopping and all the other bullshit but don’t speculate she is pregnant.
I was asked two weeks ago when I was due and I’m not pregnant. Trust me it was nearly enough to make me blow my fucking brains out. Be kind.
✌

• Heart

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
Hi Grace 🙋‍♀️ just FYI, next time you try to photoshop your legs maybe make sure:

1. They end up the same size
2. Your foot doesn't melt into the carpet
3. You erase the black edges from your legs.

This is probably too much info for you to take on in one day so maybe have a bath and sage yourself first to see if you are up for reading this.

Bye hun x
Ah jaysus it’s obviously the the tie of her dressing gown. God I know Grace is fond of the photoshop from time to time but sometimes people on here will clutch onto anything to say something is photoshopped 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha

Comeonnowgurl

“When did you go from being a baby to a little boy” ehh when I was locked in my cage and you returned from your bath 3 years later mam!

• Haha
Reactions: 66

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Jen’s Q&A answer reads as “there has been no major falling out but Grace just can’t be arsed to meet up with us anymore under the guise of lockdown”. She’s been diplomatic as she probably doesn’t want to be seen to be falling out with someone who has very clear mental health issues. Since when did Grace ever give a crap about lockdown? She’s hot footing it all over the county and hasn’t skipped a beat, so saying she can’t meet her friends because of lockdown is bs. I actually can’t recall a time when they all spent time together lately, even those months when restrictions were eased. They never even met for a walk. Grace is very clearly all about herself right now and I’d say they don’t like Jen so they are casually waiting in the wings for this all to fall apart, and they will be there for her when it all falls asunder.
Did Grace visit Jen or do as much as send her flowers when she had her surgery? Not that we were shown.

Grace also credits Dom for saving her in AuStRaLiA when what sounds like a typical run of the mil 20 something relationship ended. She says Dom basically carried her home to Ireland, yet where was Grace when Dom’s fiancé who she was mortgage approved with and weeks away from marrying, cheated on her and destroyed her life? Again, busy off staring into a candle somewhere and banging her bowl instead of being present for her friend. Oh ya and gobbing off in the hairdressers treating her friend’s misfortune as gossip, while bragging about her own wedding trials when her wedding isn’t for two years. She is a terrible friend. I’d say that much has been made clear to them over the last while. I would hazard a guess that there was no major row but rather a slow pulling away and distancing from the three girls. They probably have the odd bitch and eye roll about her but if anything serious ever happened they would be there for her because they are good people. I’d say the only thing still binding them all together is the fact that they are friends so long but we’ve all been there when it’s time to cut the chord with a particular friend. Sometimes it’s just better to ease off contact and not stir drama.

Jen doesn’t even have a thread on here and is highly respected and well liked. Dom has a thread but it’s in the rave section and then you have Grace who is on thread number 18 because she is so unbearable and irritating. We can’t be the only ones who see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

tece

The last few vag comments have well and truly put me off my lunch 🤮🤮
OK, so I've just listened to her story. Does she ever think she might have an annoying cUnt because she is an annoying cUnt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63

PeaceAndPaws

As someone who had a gynae cancer and advocates for womens health, I absolutely agree that these topics need to be discussed, no doubt about it. But theres a way to do it and her way is not the way. These topics are sensitive and should be approached as such. Being descriptive in such a negative sense can have the opposite effect - harsh use of language, no proper advice given and no directing people to where they can avail of services should they have these issues themselves. While she can afford private healthcare, the vast majority cannot. What I feel she should have done is -

Discussed the issues she is having in a more gentle nature. No need to be hugely descriptive but a general overview of her symptoms perhaps. Mention what actions she has taken and what is recommended by her doctors going forward. Acknowledge that while she can go for a private referral, she understands that for many this isnt an option. Get some info from the well woman clinic that she can post for her followers to check out if they have the same issues as herself. She has to realise that when you talk about these issues, you will get an influx of messages from others with similar problems who are looking for advice. Dont ignore them, point them in the direction of a medical organisation that they can contact for more information.

Just my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 57
My life is pretty tough the last couple of years... some days I think I cant go on.. but I do for my child ..💪💪💛. but anyway...

Just want to thank everyone on here.. there are some really witty people and I genuinely appreciate it so much when you make me laugh or smile on here.. thanks x 💛💛💛💛

• Heart
Reactions: 56