Faces by Grace #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ur one Donna asking for bows though in the first place, that's a bit scabby no?
I read it that she was pointing out she was as 'deserving' as Grace for a few freebies! šŸ˜‚

There's no guarantee Grace would even give the poor woman a shout out at all!

Reactions: 15
I'd be interested to know if any businesses do see an increase in sales after handing out freebies. When I see an influencer getting loads of freebies it puts me off the business, especially when the influencer doesn't advertise it correctly.

Reactions: 19
I'd be interested to know if any businesses do see an increase in sales after handing out freebies. When I see an influencer getting loads of freebies it puts me off the business, especially when the influencer doesn't advertise it correctly.
Id LOVE to know how any of these businesses think ā€œoh yes we will send this girl free stuff so she can showcase it on her hugely popular pageā€ reality ; Grace struggles to pronounce the name of product, lazily posts some grainy footage of her talking pure SHITE in her jammies. Seriously how is she still an ā€œinfluencerā€ . I would never comment on her looks, family etc but surely her content is deserving of the criticism its getting. Any criticism and she pulls the Bully card.

Reactions: 18
2 things - The bow situation made me feel that woman running it is a cheeky bastard gearing up for a fight immediately. Really unprofessional, would work great with Greasy.
But all the huns tagging other huns in a childā€™s photo ā€œI canā€™tā€ and ā€œsince when did she turn 16šŸ˜ā€ if a man wrote that and tagged another man he would be torn to absolute pieces for being a paedophile. Iā€™m waaaaayyyy too uncomfortable after reading those comments.
She puts her kids up and doesnā€™t want negative comments right ok hypocrite but I equally as a mother would be concerned about all these ā€œwomenā€ accounts. They donā€™t know this kid yet seem very invested in her and her style and poses.
that alone as a grandparent or relative Iā€™d have a bleeping meltdown.
whatever gracey gravy train Chris is happy for her to overshare about to snag a freebie, as a father he has a responsibility to stand up and protect his children.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Jenā€™s Q&A answer reads as ā€œthere has been no major falling out but Grace just canā€™t be arsed to meet up with us anymore under the guise of lockdownā€. Sheā€™s been diplomatic as she probably doesnā€™t want to be seen to be falling out with someone who has very clear mental health issues. Since when did Grace ever give a crap about lockdown? Sheā€™s hot footing it all over the county and hasnā€™t skipped a beat, so saying she canā€™t meet her friends because of lockdown is bs. I actually canā€™t recall a time when they all spent time together lately, even those months when restrictions were eased. They never even met for a walk. Grace is very clearly all about herself right now and Iā€™d say they donā€™t like Jen so they are casually waiting in the wings for this all to fall apart, and they will be there for her when it all falls asunder.
Did Grace visit Jen or do as much as send her flowers when she had her surgery? Not that we were shown.

Grace also credits Dom for saving her in AuStRaLiA when what sounds like a typical run of the mil 20 something relationship ended. She says Dom basically carried her home to Ireland, yet where was Grace when Domā€™s fiancĆ© who she was mortgage approved with and weeks away from marrying, cheated on her and destroyed her life? Again, busy off staring into a candle somewhere and banging her bowl instead of being present for her friend. Oh ya and gobbing off in the hairdressers treating her friendā€™s misfortune as gossip, while bragging about her own wedding trials when her wedding isnā€™t for two years. She is a terrible friend. Iā€™d say that much has been made clear to them over the last while. I would hazard a guess that there was no major row but rather a slow pulling away and distancing from the three girls. They probably have the odd witch and eye roll about her but if anything serious ever happened they would be there for her because they are good people. Iā€™d say the only thing still binding them all together is the fact that they are friends so long but weā€™ve all been there when itā€™s time to cut the chord with a particular friend. Sometimes itā€™s just better to ease off contact and not stir drama.

Jen doesnā€™t even have a thread on here and is highly respected and well liked. Dom has a thread but itā€™s in the rave section and then you have Grace who is on thread number 18 because she is so unbearable and irritating. We canā€™t be the only ones who see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I have an online business and have sent stuff to influencers. I had an amazing response from Sinead Curvy Style, did a nice video, sent me a voice note etc... also had an amazing response from Anna Saccone but sheā€™s an old friend and has millions of followers. Itā€™s the smaller ones that have middle of the road following that I havenā€™t had any benefit from... I had someone with less than 10K mention on her stories, but I liked her as she is usually very informative and seemed happy to receive anything as sheā€™s obviously trying to go down the blogger route.... I contacted her about becoming an affiliate and was told to ā€œcontact her agentā€ I havenā€™t had one sale off the back of it and that was the last I have sent anything to bloggers. Itā€™s put me right off. Would rather just focus on my customers now.

Reactions: 26
Grace is very clearly all about herself right now and Iā€™d say they donā€™t like Jen so they are casually waiting in the wings for this all to fall apart"

In response to this part, I think you hit the nail on the head, there was another answer jen gave about her temper, and she said something like she would give a lot back to people and that she wouldn't be zen, I thought straight away it was a dig at zen jen.

It also seemed strange that deneez was saging her room last night too šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
It seems to be Dom and Grace that have fallen out and Jen doesnā€™t really want to get involved and trying not to take sides but is there for Dominique and spends more time with her and probably gotten closer with her. Grace used to be on about Jen (journey) on a daily basis she never ever mentions her now the only friend she mentions is Zen Wellness. I would love to know exactly what happened and who is at fault

Reactions: 13
It seems to be Dom and Grace that have fallen out and Jen doesnā€™t really want to get involved and trying not to take sides but is there for Dominique and spends more time with her and probably gotten closer with her. Grace used to be on about Jen (journey) on a daily basis she never ever mentions her now the only friend she mentions is Zen Wellness. I would love to know exactly what happened and who is at fault
I think we all know whoā€™s at fault without even knowing.. it has to be the narcissist! Iā€™d guess it started with greasy gossiping about what happened with Dom in the hairdressers and it spiralled
From there, what kind of bleep goes on about their wedding thatā€™s light years away the week her friend is cancelling hers due to her man being unfaithful like duck off you greasy bleep.. she done Dom a favour as she doesnā€™t have to listen to her bulshit about her anxihee fuelled pathetic life

Reactions: 20
I think we all know whoā€™s at fault without even knowing.. it has to be the narcissist! Iā€™d guess it started with greasy gossiping about what happened with Dom in the hairdressers and it spiralled
From there, what kind of bleep goes on about their wedding thatā€™s light years away the week her friend is cancelling hers due to her man being unfaithful like duck off you greasy bleep.. she done Dom a favour as she doesnā€™t have to listen to her bulshit about her anxihee fuelled pathetic life
I'd say that was the straw that finally broke the camels back in fairness. Some of what those girls have been through (Jen & Dom especially) is horrific and will have left lasting damage. Compare that to Gracie-poo's 'relationship' breakdown 15+yrs ago, and the way she bleats on about it, it's no wonder they'd had enough?

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m not mocking anyone with mental health problems but I seen this and thought of Grace šŸ¤£
37C5D618-5658-402E-B900-69A9B775165E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dom has reached 100k followers . I know sheā€™s 74 thousand still behind grace but imagine the drama if Dom passes her out. šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dom has reached 100k followers . I know sheā€™s 74 thousand still behind grace but imagine the drama if Dom passes her out. šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
Sheā€™ll probably never pass her out because grease buys followers and Dom doesnā€™t donā€™t think sheā€™s be there type to start either! Domā€™s last post has nearly 20,000 comments šŸ˜± I doubt grease has even got that many altogether... fair play to Dom she strikes when the iron is hot, itā€™s stone cold when grease decides to strike it

Reactions: 16
Do ye think karma has well and truly bitten her on the ass, no wait her vagina!?
She wants a vag transplant..#gifted???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The vagina again. This is what the content has come to . Herbs , chakras and vagina . I was eating me noodles and she started on about it . Ffs

I honestly think she has vulvodynia

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The vagina again. This is what the content has come to . Herbs , chakras and vagina . I was eating me noodles and she started on about it . Ffs
One minute sheā€™s harvesting her herbs the next sheā€™s harvesting bacteria šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
The last few vag comments have well and truly put me off my lunch šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh the bow woman is very defensive about her freebies. Wouldnt inspire me to follow her
Thought the same. She could have just responded to the girl and said ok i will DM you... But saying it like that it was like WOAAHH. also bows...im over the bows... ! i feel like everyone is doing them

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.