Faces by Grace #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmmm... I’m no expert or anything but the bath bombs, spanx, tights, tight jeans are not gonna help the Fanny situation hun 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Third time trying to sort her vagina issues??? WTAF??? Not using fragranced stuff near that area- she didn't bleeping hover in the bath the other day? Going commando, threatening to 'scratch it off', avoiding 'things' you need to avoid (I'm assuming she's coyly referring to sex while gleefully discussing her itchy fanny...?) All images I didn't need to imagine....ever..... She's not helping anyone discussing it. Helping followers would be coming on after it's all sorted and maybe describing symptoms, difficulty diagnosing, how she got 'cured' etc so others in similar situations may benefit- not giving month long blow by blow accounts of her itchy gee....

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"I dont want to keep coming on here and talking about my vagina"..... but yet, here we are again

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The last few vag comments have well and truly put me off my lunch 🤮🤮
OK, so I've just listened to her story. Does she ever think she might have an annoying bleep because she is an annoying bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63
The last few vag comments have well and truly put me off my lunch 🤮🤮
Who in there right mind comes on to 174k followers and talks about there dirty vagina like my husband would go mad if I told the world that some things should be kept private who does she think she’s helping 🤦‍♀️🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I'd be interested to know if any businesses do see an increase in sales after handing out freebies. When I see an influencer getting loads of freebies it puts me off the business, especially when the influencer doesn't advertise it correctly.
I’d also be interested to see how much it costs to give out the freebies, if it helps increase profits or ends up costing them in the long run.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s very sad that they have all fallen out they used to be so close
People grow and move on. We only saw what was portrayed 'for the gram' and memories that may have been seen through rose-tinted glasses- maybe they have been tolerating her behaviour for years and lockdown has given them the chance to distance themselves?

Reactions: 14
I'd say that was the straw that finally broke the camels back in fairness. Some of what those girls have been through (Jen & Dom especially) is horrific and will have left lasting damage. Compare that to Gracie-poo's 'relationship' breakdown 15+yrs ago, and the way she bleats on about it, it's no wonder they'd had enough?
Don’t forget Denise and her fella Jim didn’t get married either because he had a coke problem. I’d imagine that would leave lasting damage. They were going out a long time before it came out and they had bought a house.

Reactions: 11
People grow and move on. We only saw what was portrayed 'for the gram' and memories that may have been seen through rose-tinted glasses- maybe they have been tolerating her behaviour for years and lockdown has given them the chance to distance themselves?
Yes that’s very true we don’t actually have a clue what the dynamics of the friendship were there could have been loads of things leading up to this

Reactions: 5
I totally agree some things need to be discussed, less taboo etc. But it’s the WAY she talks about it she is so vulgar! She didn’t even actually say what’s wrong she just alluded to things.

Reactions: 17
You’d hope that a professional would kindly tell her that squeezing herself into jeans and leggings that are ten times too small may be a contributor.
Her vagina is literally being smothered to death.

It’s very sad that they have all fallen out they used to be so close
Genuinely thought this was in relation to her vagina 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I said it before here, my own lady garden suffered terribly when I used to work as cabin crew. Tights in that area just attracts thrush and issued down there 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
My good God. All I heard was VAGINA and clicked off. My husband was looking at me 'who the duck was that " 😂😂 there are some things you don't discuss with people especially not 174 thousand. She definitely does it for the shock factor. She knows she will get a reaction whether good or bad. I've never seen another influencer talk about their vag. I think she thinks she's found a niche in the market 😂😂

Reactions: 18
Her recurring fanny issues is obviously something her and Krispy are passing back and forth to each other

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was she not having a bath in dove scented stuff the other day or is she admitting she didn’t actually using the product she was paid to promote????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Was she not having a bath in dove scented stuff the other day or is she admitting she didn’t actually using the product she was paid to promote????
Would be an idea to email dove and ask them if it causes issues down there as grace has been using it and is having issues and are they linked?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.