Faces by Grace #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laying in baths full of Dove, harvesting her thrush. The poor misfortune... the Gyno that is. Imagine having the job of trying to get through her bush to determine that she is just sitting on her hole all day and should go out and air her mangina.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don’t know why I do this to myself. I’ve literally JUST sat down with my lunch (chicken Mayo baguette for anyone who cares 😂) and thought I’ll catch up on my Instagram stories and what’s the first thing that pops up????? GRACE TALKING ABOUT HER CRUSTY ITCHY VAGINA.

She’s a liar when she said she’s sorted her diet because eats absolute shite.... sweets full of sugar... and not to mention wine! She also has all sorts of salts and tit in her baths and she honestly wonders why she’s got a manky vag 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
To be fair to her I say fair play to her for talking about the BV situation
Oh absolutely talk about it, but keep details to yourself. I didn’t need to know she’s avoiding the dirty dance cause she feels the need to scratch her gee off 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I’m starting to think she just likes having strangers look at her vagina.
Not a chance unless ABSOLUTELY necessary can I allow a gynaecologist exam me and 100% wouldn’t expect my GP to do it if they didn’t think it was necessary.
I know GP’s can boff people off but I think this GP has had enough of her bullshit....the well women’s clinic will be quick to tell her to piss off too. If there’s nothing in the swabs hun......you’ll be quickly shown the door so they can give time to and treat women that need it and aren’t manufacturing issues for themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’ll get a fright when she gets the bill for the private gynae in the Beacon - €250 and not a hope of a freebie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
To be fair to her I say fair play to her for talking about the BV situation
Normally I would agree and there is a part of me that thinks fair play, but in usual Grace fashion she isn’t coming on in order to raise awareness or to help others, rather she wants to know what her followers can do for her and what advice they can offer her. Why she thinks a load of randomers on the internet would know more than paid professionals beats me. And the relentless fashion in which she talks about it has moved from admirable to kind of embarrassing. I think if it was me I would have just stopped talking about it by now. I couldn’t bare my partner’s family and work friends knowing about such a sensitive issue but alas she lacks self awareness so it probably doesn’t bother her.

Also when she was miraculously cured of it there a few weeks back she didn’t even come on and share what had worked for her, even if it was temporary. Just “oh me thrush is gone now”, and that was that. If she wanted to help people she would have shared what she thought had helped but she’s only interested in helping herself.

Reactions: 19
Jesus I was just having an omelette and really don’t want to hear about her fanny

don’t sit in baths
Of dove - if you don’t want your gee reefing with the itch love 🤮

Reactions: 4
Normally I would agree and there is a part of me that thinks fair play, but in usual Grace fashion she isn’t coming on in order to raise awareness or to help others, rather she wants to know what her followers can do for her and what advice they can offer her. Why she thinks a load of randomers on the internet would know more than paid professionals beats me. And the relentless fashion in which she talks about it has moved from admirable to kind of embarrassing. I think if it was me I would have just stopped talking about it by now. I couldn’t bare my partner’s family and work friends knowing about such a sensitive issue but alas she lacks self awareness so it probably doesn’t bother her.

Also when she was miraculously cured of it there a few weeks back she didn’t even come on and share what had worked for her, even if it was temporary. Just “oh me thrush is gone now”, and that was that. If she wanted to help people she would have shared what she thought had helped but she’s only interested in helping herself.
Good point. I do agree if she’s going to talk about it and spread awareness she needs to follow through and if she finds a solution let her followers know otherwise it’s pointless

Reactions: 9
Oh absolutely talk about it, but keep details to yourself. I didn’t need to know she’s avoiding the dirty dance cause she feels the need to scratch her gee off 🤦🏻‍♀️
And also would she not wait til shes gotten to the bottom of it!? Like theres no point in telling us the problem without the solution!

Angling for spon con with caneston?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else kind of think that she's harping on and on about this because she wants to have a "thing" to champion? As in, Jen's Journey is championing domestic violence awareness at the moment, other girls do BC awareness etc etc... and Grace has her itchy fanny 😂

I can't believe that she's suffering so badly with this and continuing to take bubble baths?! If she feels the need to have a bath she should be having one with nothing in it. Sitting around in the same manky jammies and occasionally switching into spanx and tights isn't going to help either, nor is sitting on her hole all day.

Ps. Grace, the correct term for the general area is "vulva"😚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Can someone please message her and tell her we don't need to hear about her vag patch 🙄🤣 ffs enough already 😨 she'll only block me if I do it

Reactions: 5
Did ya hear the way she spoke about the nurse in her gp not concerned about her issue. I can imagine grace would have a new problem every week coming into that poor nurse this a wonder she wouldn’t look at her vag 🤣 I think she is probably overthinking it all. If the swabs were clear I’m not sure what else they could do for her ?

Reactions: 7
Did ya hear the way she spoke about the nurse in her gp not concerned about her issue. I can imagine grace would have a new problem every week coming into that poor nurse this a wonder she wouldn’t look at her vag 🤣 I think she is probably overthinking it all. If the swabs were clear I’m not sure what else they could do for her ?
Exactly. She just a smelly gee from sitting on her hole all day in the same Pjs!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.