Faces by Grace #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so dim, like Google it before going on insta. Also, the filth of her bathroom shelf inside the cabinet. 🤢 she obviously didn’t make the cut for the spotlight toothbrush which I’m delighted to see, obviously that brand has some sense!!
Things are bad if not even Spotlight want her to advertise their brand, considering everyone else and their mother got sent one! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm around a long time and thought I heard it all until my daughter mentioned gunt. Seemingly it's that hanging belly down over said lady part hence gut+c*nt = gunt ,🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I'm around a long time and thought I heard it all until my daughter mentioned gunt. Seemingly it's that hanging belly down over said lady part hence gut+c*nt = gunt ,🤢
Well you learn something new every day.
Apparently I am now the proud owner of a Gunt 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My baby is 6years old and I still have my baby bump 😂 but since her birth I also have underactive thyroid and have other issues so it's very hard for me to loose the weight. Sometimes I feel like inhaling the smell of food puts on more weight 😂
Oh my god mine is under active since I had my boy 2 years ago! I feel your pain, its so hard to lose any weight! And don't get me started on the tiredness and trying to find the right doseage! 😫

Reactions: 6
I’m away ahead of myself tonight but theNew threads are going so fast
Gimme an F
Gimme a B
Gimme a G scratchy, smelly nasty Gee

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The cleaner def comes on a Wednesday. It’s the only day she ever gets out for fresh air with Hayden. Once you first notice it you’ll keep noticing it

Reactions: 22
She has replied to a comment on insta saying she never uses the Dove products “down there” but she literally had a picture of herself submerged in a bath a few days ago. Did she take her fanny off before she went in and then put it back on afterwards?!

And I am SICK to the back teeth of Caroline Flack being brought up by dopes who won’t let you as much as question anything. Caroline Flack didn’t kill herself because people were meanies on the internet. She killed herself because she was about to face a trial for assaulting her boyfriend and a conviction was looking likely and she was afraid of body cam footage being released that showed her in a distressed state. This was all recorded at her inquest into her death. Nowhere at the inquest did it say she died from trolling. Don’t get me wrong, what happened to her was very sad and tragic but its like people like to airbrush the fact that she assaulted her boyfriend from the picture so they can shove BE KIIIIIIND in your face when it suits them. Its the catchphrase of the less intelligent and its irritating as hell.
Excellent post. Does my head in

What on earth is going on with the door??
The door opens inwards so the wall is outside but if you scroll down the wall, it's like it's away from the wall and is another door (if that all makes sense). What is going on???
Ah no it’s just one of those bevelled mirrors!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can I ask why you think it will be sooner than people realise?
Advertising industry is dynamic. Or at least it should be. Here in the US things move fast.
While IG is handy to promote basic beauty/clothes etc it’s not a permanent fixture. Things will move on, as they always do.

I believe the HSE never followed through on using influencers to promote covid guidelines? Interesting.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.