Faces by Grace #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last picture...she is gorgeous. I’ve always said it that I think she is pretty.
What happened?!

Reactions: 16
The last picture...she is gorgeous. I’ve always said it that I think she is pretty.
What happened?!
Theres a real glint in her eyes... she is just going through the motions now

Sad to see the change and even worse is the family to be enabling her.

Sienna and Hayden seem to be so much fun and shes not enjoying it at all. Very sad

Reactions: 19
She definitely seems a lot happier in those pictures for sure.
But I really think she looks a lot better then because her hair is so different to how she has it now. I hate the hairstyle she has now, not just on her, but it’s so hard to pull of that witchy long dark hair and center parting. A good chop and a few highlights and she’d look so much better!
I agree her hair now isn’t great particularly because she just ties it up with a scrunchie from 1990!! She doesn’t put any effort into it, also from those pictures she’s aged about 10 years, she looks so young in them it’s crazy 😜

Reactions: 10
I think a lobotomy would.
Omg weak 🤣🤣 she is clearly putting up the post of the 2 playing for the gram - to show people she interacts with her children. Didn’t she say her babies mean the world to her and it was plain to see? It really isn’t plain to see unfortunately they seem to annoy her more than anything most of the time and it’s sad they are beautiful little kids.
I can’t talk about weight - my son is the same age as Hayden and I am the same size as Grace is now. I hate it! But I can admit that it’s my own fault I don’t eat right to go with my daily walks and you can’t outrun a bad diet. It’s sad to see the change in her though. She really looks miserable now.

Reactions: 32
Looking at them photos is like looking at another person, how can her family not see the change in her and get her to pull back get off instagram reevaluate her life, I wonder is it just down to money and getting gifts she’s addicted to, her therapist must see what the problem is, she’ll end up like MUF hanging onto the insta life long after the insta life is done with you. The saving Grace MUF had was the podcast and I’ll give her her dues the podcast is listenable, could you imagine monotone Grace trying to keep listeners I can hardly make it through her Instagram stories

Reactions: 15
View attachment 310762View attachment 310763View attachment 310764

These pictures are from a year/18 months ago. The change in her is unreal. And I’m not even talking about weight. She looks genuinely happy in these photos whereas nowadays she just looks miserable and dead behind the eyes.

All this healing and therapy in the woods clearly isn’t doing much, she claims to have ‘found herself’ and is feeling incredible (when she’s not anxious) but she looks the unhappiest I’ve ever seen her :/
She's naturally very pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She definitely seems a lot happier in those pictures for sure.
But I really think she looks a lot better then because her hair is so different to how she has it now. I hate the hairstyle she has now, not just on her, but it’s so hard to pull of that witchy long dark hair and center parting. A good chop and a few highlights and she’d look so much better!
Yeah I do agree! She is very very naturally pretty but her hair isn’t doing her any favours at the moment. I love her hair when it’s like shoulder length/almost a long bob - it really frames her face! And I don’t know whether she’s been growing it for her wedding but 1. It’s been postponed and 2. She could easily have extensions fitted before the wedding couldn’t she!

I almost feel sad looking at the photos though because thats the Grace I looked forward to following on Instagram and watching her stories etc - there’s been a massive shift and like someone else said how have her family not noticed and mentioned something? She’s a shell of her former self :(

Reactions: 10
I agree , she does look like a different person in those pictures, but I don’t really care what she looks like , it’s her personality, she comes across as such a selfish , me me me me me me, grabby, lazy, smug, horrible person and a horrible grin to go with it. I also don’t believe she has this therapist that she claims to have , I think this is just another poor me attention seeking lie that she spins to everyone , possibly including Kips and the family also, I wouldn’t be surprised if she just made this mental health , anxiety stuff up to dodge and get out of her responsibilities as I said before , she even said the other day how she misses being able to go here there and everywhere and off into town , whilst a few weeks ago, she pulled out the social anxiety card ! Even she can’t keep up with her own (in my opinion .... bullshit) stories that she spouts out!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
There is definitely something dodge about the new management. They're only following her and all the followers are probably eejit contacts of hers who have followed her link. And no website linked on their page? Logo is pretty shite, not to mention the company slogan. I reckon it's a fake one set up by someone she knows to save her the embarrassment of being dropped.
Mags 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree , she does look like a different person in those pictures, but I don’t really care what she looks like , it’s her personality, she comes across as such a selfish , me me me me me me, grabby, lazy, smug, horrible person and a horrible grin to go with it. I also don’t believe she has this therapist that she claims to have , I think this is just another poor me attention seeking lie that she spins to everyone , possibly including Kips and the family also, I wouldn’t be surprised if she just made this mental health , anxiety stuff up to dodge and get out of her responsibilities as I said before , she even said the other day how she misses being able to go here there and everywhere and off into town , whilst a few weeks ago, she pulled out the social anxiety card ! Even she can’t keep up with her own (in my opinion .... bullshit) stories that she spouts out!
I've always thought she uses mental health as an excuse. I suppose its just that those pictures show that there is something going on

Reactions: 11
I've always thought she uses mental health as an excuse. I suppose its just that those pictures show that there is something going on
I’d say to some degree it is an excuse. Beyond doubt that there is something going on beneath the surface and behind closed doors - but to shout anxiety at every farts turn as an excuse for crappy behaviour isn’t on. Grace wouldn’t know anxiety if it was wallpapered on the walls. Time and time again women on this thread have actual hardships, difficult living situations only exacerbated by a global pandemic - and there’s crusty knicks grace flogging €400 weekend bags and frozen veg.

Reactions: 18
I dont think she's naturally pretty at all, but its amazing what a decent haircut and a happy demeanour can do.
The scowl, the evil glare, the I'm better than you pout. Horrible.

Reactions: 46
Grace isn’t a nice person, never was. I went to school with her and if you didn’t look like Dominique she looked down to you and pulled that slapped arse face at you. I’ve never understood the fascination with her, she is soooo fake! I was at a wedding with her a few years back and she only laughed when she was on camera!! A guy broke up with her in school(she was about 17) and this broke her, he popped her cherry so naturally she was heartbroken but from that she was a different person. She became so obsessed with him, so two faced she changed BIG time! I’m so glad this site is here so people can hear about the real FBG and not the fake witch you see on her Insta

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Do any of ye think that she bitter over how well Jen (from Jens journey- not the evil witch in the woods) has done on the weight loss? It’s like Jen is losing the weight & the more things rise for Jen the more they decline for Grace?

Also saw this & thought of Zen Jen

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.