Faces by Grace #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those spanx are magic. Look at that photo wearing them compared to yesterdays live shots 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That photo isn't taken today, she had that outfit (collection of random items) on about a week ago I think, same hair and gold chain and cat strolling nearby. Just rehashing as a post for content now.

Reactions: 19
Right guys who is going to be the first to comment on her newest pic with her Spanx on? 🤭 No good for the itchy ghee. I actually think she’s playing pranks on us...
Girlies she’s playing us all and laughing all the way none of the stuff you all Venting your anger on is bothering her AT ALL! she’s enjoying it all now how many bloody pages are being wasted talking about her no wonder she’s getting all the freebies with all us bloody watching her Totally irritating shite The stuff is being sent so we are all watching let her be having it after the vag talk today I’m giving up looking at her 🤮🤢🥴

Reactions: 8
Where are you getting this information from? You're constantly posting about Jim, it's like you are holding a personal grudge?
All the information was posted here before by other posters.

He’s a scumbag who screwed people I know and got away with it. I also know people who work in the same profession as him and the hard work they do is tarnished by the behaviour of individuals like him.

Reactions: 7
4 posts back when she did a chewtorial - same outfit and chain
That pic is put up to wind us up after the chat today old pic too like who wears Spanx after that talk today about her being sore attention seeking dope go mind your kiddies grace instead of being fixated with this site🙄

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:

After harvesting her basil, she still has an itchy vagazzle, poor kips no more razzle dazzle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
All the information was posted here before by other posters.

He’s a scumbag who screwed people I know and got away with it. I also know people who work in the same profession as him and the hard work they do is tarnished by the behaviour of individuals like him.
I work in the same area as Denise and let me tell you... She's absolutely not innocent in the relationship ending. She had a massive role on that herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
As someone who had a gynae cancer and advocates for womens health, I absolutely agree that these topics need to be discussed, no doubt about it. But theres a way to do it and her way is not the way. These topics are sensitive and should be approached as such. Being descriptive in such a negative sense can have the opposite effect - harsh use of language, no proper advice given and no directing people to where they can avail of services should they have these issues themselves. While she can afford private healthcare, the vast majority cannot. What I feel she should have done is -

Discussed the issues she is having in a more gentle nature. No need to be hugely descriptive but a general overview of her symptoms perhaps. Mention what actions she has taken and what is recommended by her doctors going forward. Acknowledge that while she can go for a private referral, she understands that for many this isnt an option. Get some info from the well woman clinic that she can post for her followers to check out if they have the same issues as herself. She has to realise that when you talk about these issues, you will get an influx of messages from others with similar problems who are looking for advice. Dont ignore them, point them in the direction of a medical organisation that they can contact for more information.

Just my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Please will someone comment “I’m glad this picture wasn’t taken today as it wouldn’t help your situation down below”. Please please lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As someone who had a gynae cancer and advocates for womens health, I absolutely agree that these topics need to be discussed, no doubt about it. But theres a way to do it and her way is not the way. These topics are sensitive and should be approached as such. Being descriptive in such a negative sense can have the opposite effect - harsh use of language, no proper advice given and no directing people to where they can avail of services should they have these issues themselves. While she can afford private healthcare, the vast majority cannot. What I feel she should have done is -

Discussed the issues she is having in a more gentle nature. No need to be hugely descriptive but a general overview of her symptoms perhaps. Mention what actions she has taken and what is recommended by her doctors going forward. Acknowledge that while she can go for a private referral, she understands that for many this isnt an option. Get some info from the well woman clinic that she can post for her followers to check out if they have the same issues as herself. She has to realise that when you talk about these issues, you will get an influx of messages from others with similar problems who are looking for advice. Dont ignore them, point them in the direction of a medical organisation that they can contact for more information.

Just my opinion
Even without private health insurance you can request a second opinion or a referral, in the public system or privately.
The cost of a private consultation is probably in the region of €200-€250. Not cheap but not prohibitively expensive either if you had a serious health concern. Your health is your wealth and all that. And you can claim 20% back in your income tax.
I say that because I’m not sure if people realize you can access private consultants without health insurance and it’s not cheap but it’s not in the thousands either.
Also you can ask for a referral in the public system but there obviously may be a waiting list.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.