Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Grace telling us to keep safe and follow the guidelines has infuriated me this evening. She needs to take her own advice and practice what she preaches. I honestly think unless COVID comes knocking on her door, she will continue to do what she's doing without a care in the world once she's kept happy. I lost my nanny at the end of April from the virus, she died alone in a nursing home and we hadn't been allowed to see her for almost 2 months before that. My mother tested positive for the virus 3 weeks ago and although she's feeling ok physically, the affect it has had on her mentally is so upsetting to see. The guilt of thinking she had possibly infected my and family and I, I'm currently 6 months pregnant. The fear of her thinking she'd wake up and not being able to breathe, these are not thoughts that are easy to shake off overnight. It's insulting to every single person that has made sacrifices and continue to do so in order to keep themselves and those close to them safe!
Came across this
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท
๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
Queen Sonja Morgan ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 4

Hottopic

Where did they comment ? X
Under graces Sunday brunch'n post. Just wrote normal comments but were obvs reading here as it has just been mentioned that they hadn't made and comments on graces posts in ages so there must be a rift between the tallaght Huns. I thought Dom was a bit more genuine than following here and instead of addressing so called rift, she wrote on graces post.

Alucia

VIP Member
Isnโ€™t that just the mirror?
Why isn't the other side distorted? It looks like all I put the ring around has been airbrushed as no reflection like the opposite side with her jumper reflection. She maybe flattened her tummy area.

It's the design of the mirror "bevelled"
If its because its bevelled, why isn't the door on the left distorted. Surely it's bevelled all the way around and not just on the right side also no reflection of her jeans in the picture past the belt, looks like her tummy flattened maybe.

Juleslmc

Omg..shes the house all day in a towel dress...how LAZY can you get๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆPoor Hayden forever in baby prison like a dog caged in๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Thank god she gave it a waashh after finding it in her dusty attic. Now that must have taken some effort considering the attic must be backed to the brim with freebies galore. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Sayit4real

VIP Member
She never got around to doing the Bear Mkt coffee video she promised this week..... surprise surprise
Oh Jesus she didnโ€™t ! But sure letโ€™s start the list .. meant to do the book club and didnโ€™t ... the video for bear Iโ€™m sure we could have a list of about 20 ! Imagine saying something in a work environment and then not doing it !

Anynews.

VIP Member
Oh trust me I know.. I use them for when Iโ€™m home from holidays and dry cleaning but 7 bags of washing which tbf there looks like thereโ€™s more than 1 black plastic bag there so could be more than 7 ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ It would be at least 200/240
She would have a second washing machine for that!! What a silly mayor! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Rolypolymmm

She's hardly preggers again.She's been necking the red wine trying to be cultured with her freebie cheeseboards! She might hopefully be lending it to someone else who is.
Hadn't she lent it to zen jen.....prob just getting it back now?

Iv
You can unfollow and still watch everything. Her page is public, she'll never put it on private. Unfollow away, don't give her the numbers and you can still watch the car crash.
I havenโ€™t followed her For a long time. Thatโ€™s why I tune in every so often for the car crash.